me embarrass you in front of your friends.
别让我使你在朋友面前出糗
Come on, Scully. Let's get out of here.
史卡利 我们走吧
To find not just a treatment
去发现不仅是一种疗法
but a cure for Alzheimer's,
更是一个治愈痴呆症的解药
Mulder, do you realise how important that would be?
穆德 你知道那有多重要吗
If it'd keep anybody out of a place like that,
如果能让人们远离疗养院的话
yes, important enough.
是的 足够重要
I wouldn't say any of those people was actually cured.
我不认为他们中的任何一个人已经被治愈了
Not any progress at all...
毫无任何进展
I hope somebody's making progress cos we're gonna have a big goose egg.
我希望有人能有进展 因为我们一无所获
Checking out of room 206 and 210, please.
206及210退房♥ 谢谢
Certainly, sir.
好的 先生
What if there's a connection?
假使有关联呢
Between the rape case and the Alzheimer's?
强♥暴♥案跟痴呆症之间吗
When they're not drawing chilldlike pictures, they're brutal sex offenders?
当他们不画图时他们是残忍♥的性侵犯者
Dr Grago's drug therapy produces acetylcholine.
葛医生的药物治疗产生了乙酰胆碱
Too much cholinergic activity has been showing to
过量的胆碱活动会造成
cause a psychotic state very similar to schizophrenia.
类似精神分♥裂♥症的现象
So you think Michelle Charters
所以你认为查特小姐被一个
was raped by a 74-year-old schizophrenic?
74岁的精神病患强♥暴♥
It's possible. An invisible 74yearold schizophrenic?
有可能 一个无形的74岁精神病患
Maybe it's not the medication. Maybe it's the place itself.
或许不是药物治疗 而是那地方本身的效果
Are you saying that the building it's haunted?
你是说那栋建筑闹鬼
Because of you are. I think you've been working with me for too long.
你跟我一起工作太久了
I'm talking about an
我是说事件后面的
environmental reason behind what's happening there.
环境因素
The disinfectant couldn't mask that smell.
消毒水掩盖不了臭味
Who knows what's breathing behind the walls?
谁知道墙后是什么
Some fungal contaminants have been known to cause delusions,
有些细菌感染已证明会造成妄想症
dementia, violence behavior.
痴呆 暴♥力♥行为
Why wouldn't it affected the other residents? Maybe it has.
其他居民为何没被感染 你怎么知道
I...think you're looking too hard for something that's not there.
我觉得你太投入于根本不存在的东西
I think Michelle Charters
我认为米雪查特编造故事
concocted this story to get out of a job she hates.
来逃避她不喜欢的工作
Her lip required 13 stitches.
她的嘴唇缝了13针
The blow to her head resulted into a caused a subdural haematoma.
头上那一击造成硬脑膜血肿
That's quite a concoction.
那可不易编造
Look. I want to talk to a few more of the patients.
听着 我要再跟其他病患谈谈
We can catch the same flight out tomorrow night.
明晚我们可以搭同一班飞机离开
This is gourmet fare. Be a good girl and open wide.
这很好吃 听话 把嘴张开
No, no, no. Please don't. Come on.
不要逼我 快吃
Come on, open up, honey.
嘴打开 甜心
Come on! No, please don't. I don't want...
快吃 不 不要 我不想吃
OK, that's fine, Dorothy. Starve to death. See if I care.
好 桃乐丝 饿死你吧 我才不在乎
Why aren't you eating your food, Leo? What's the matter?
你为何不吃 李奥 怎么啦
It's Dorothy. She needs more.
是桃乐丝 她还要
We both do.
我们都还要
What you have is enough.
你们服用的够多了
It's not working for us, not like it works for the others.
那些对我们没用 不像对其他人有效
We need more. No!
我们还要 不行
No. Eat your food, please.
不 吃饭吧 拜托
I'll come back and pick up your tray.
我会回来收拾餐盘
It's OK, Dorothy.
没关系 桃乐丝
Don't worry.
别担心
I think Stan has some more hidden away somewhere.
我猜想史坦藏了一些在别处
It'll be all right.
不会有事的
Why are you being so stubborn?
为何你这么固执
I'm not. I happen to like it here.
我没有 我碰巧喜欢这里
A year ago you were practically begging to live with us.
1年前你恳求跟我们住
Well, things change.
世事会变
Look, Dad, I am sorry about what happened to Mr Arlen.
听着爸 雅伦的事 我同感遗憾
Arden. His name was Arden.
雅登 他叫雅登
I'm just about to finish your pack your things, Mr Phillips.
你的行李收拾好了 飞利浦先生
I'm gonna make sure you didn't forget anything.
我去看看 有没有漏了什么
OK. Don't worry. Just pull your car up front.
别担心 把车开到前面
I'll make sure he gets down OK.
我会让他准备好
Thank you. He's gonna be just fine.
谢谢你 他不会有事
Can I help you?
需要帮忙吗
Yes, we'd like a word with Mr Phillips.
是的 我们想找飞利浦先生聊一聊
I'm his daughter. What is this about?
我是他女儿 有什么事
We're with the FBI.
我们是联邦调查局
We have a few questions concerning his medical treatment.
我们有些关于药物医疗的事要问他
He's in there packing right now. I'm about to take him home.
他在打包 我要带他回家
Is there anything I can help you with?
我能帮上什么忙吗
It's sad. My two little girls won't even visit their grandfather.
真糟 我2个女儿甚至不愿意来探望外公
They're too afraid to even come here.
她们不敢来这里
It's hard for anyone to be here, including the residents.
来这对谁都不容易 包括这些居民
That's why Jack and I decided that
那就是为什么我和杰克决定
whatever time he's got left, we want him to spend it with us.
不管他还能活多久 我们都要与他相守
How many years has he been here? Almost three.
他来这里几年了 将近3年
We didn't have a choice. Jack and I both work.
我们别无选择 杰克跟我都要上班
The doctor said that he needed 24-hour nursing assistance.
医生说他需要全天候的医疗照护
He doesn't seem to need much assistance now.
现在他似乎已不需要太多照护了
Has his improvement been that pronounced?
他情况改善得这么显著吗
I thought I was bringing him here to die.
我以为我是送他来这等死
They told me he'd only get worse.
他们说他情况会恶化
The physical deterioration, the dementia.
生理退化 变得痴呆
And now it's like like he's a different person.
如今他却像另一个人似的
Do you have any idea why?
知道原因吗
I suppose tt has something to do with Dr Grago's treatment.
我想应该跟葛医生的治疗有关
Dad won't talk to me about it.
爸不愿跟我说
He's just too angry.
他非常生气
He was so angry when I brought him here in the first place.
一开始他很气我带他来这里
And now he's angry that I wanna take him home.
可现在他很气我要带他回家
I don't know that he's ever gonna forgive me.
我不知道他会不会原谅我
I'd like to say I'm gonna miss you, Stan.
我想说我会想你
But the truth is, you are a royal pain in the butt.
但事实上你真是个固执的麻烦鬼
Hey! Where you goin'?
嘿 你要去哪里
Don't make me chase you, old man.
别让我追到你老头子
Hey!
嘿
What are you, a track star all of a sudden?
你在哪 突然变成运动明星
OK, stop messin' around,
好了 别乱跑了
Stan. Crawl back in that window right now!
史坦 马上爬回窗里去
You crawl back in there!
爬回那里去
Don't think I'm comin' over there to get you.
别想我会过去捉你
I'd just as soon let you fall and break your neck!
我会马上让你跌下去摔断脖子
Do you hear me, Stan? Do you hear me?
听到了吗 史坦 听到了吗
Help me! Somebody help me, please!
救我 请快来救我
I'm gonna fall!
我要掉下去了
Help!
救命
Help me!
救我
Give me your hand.
把手给我
Come on. I can't...Come on!
加油 我不行 加把劲
Grab it! I can't!
抓住 我办不到
Argh!
啊
Oh, my God!
喔 我的天
They paged me this morning. I got a message
他们今天上午找我来 我收到消息
an orderly fell out a fourth-floor window?
说有个护理员从四楼窗口摔落
Apparently. Either that or he was pushed.
他是被推出去的
Was Stan involved?
史坦也牵涉在内
That what we're trying to determine.
那是我们正要确认的
Stan was with him just prior to the accident.
案发前史坦跟他在一起
You're not suggesting he could've done it?
难道会是他做的
There's been two deaths here in 24 hours.
这里24小时内死了两人
Stan's been present before both.
史坦都在现场
No, no. That's impossible.Stan Phillips has a degenerative hip disease.
那不可能 他的股关节退化
There is no way could he get to the fourth floor no his own.
他凭自己不可能爬到四楼
What about an elevator?
若搭电梯呢
Well the elevator haven't worked for years. Maybe he was helped.
电梯数年没用了 也许有人帮他
Helped? By whom?
是谁呢
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表