Morris?
摩瑞斯
Morris, I need to talk to you!
摩瑞斯 我得跟你谈谈
Morris, it's me. Are you in there?
是我 你在吗
Morris?
摩瑞斯
Morris, if you're in there, open the damn door!
摩瑞斯 如果你在就打开门
Morris! Morris, open up!
摩瑞斯 开门
Morris, I need to talk to you!
我得跟你谈谈
Gail Anne is dead. It was my fault.
安葛儿死了 是我的错
Morris, I need to talk to you.
摩瑞斯 我得跟你谈谈
Come to the door, Morris, please.
摩瑞斯 求你了 开门
Answer the door, dammit!
应个门吧 可恶
Oh, no!
不
No.
不
Oh, God, no! No, God!
天啊 不...
God, no.
天啊 不
No, no, no, no, no.
不...
Please, no. Please!
求你了 不要
Two apparent abductions in a month, then this one.
不到一个月出了两桩劫持案 然后这一宗
My contact says the Richmond PD's hit a brick wall,
据我的联络人所知 里士满警方碰壁了
so I said we'd have a look.
我们来看看吧
Who's your contact? Kelly Ryan.
联络人是谁 她叫凯莉莱恩
She was one of my students at the academy.
她是我在学院教书时的一个学生
She's been bumped up to detective,...
已经升到探长的职位
..and she's nervous about her supervisor
但是她不敢让上级知道
finding out the FBI are involved.
联邦调查局会来参与
Kelly? Agent Scully.
凯莉 史卡利探员
Hi. This is Agent Mulder. Hi. Thank you for coming.
这是穆德探员 谢谢到来
You're welcome. Heard a lot about you.
不客气 久仰大名
We'll talk later.
那些以后再说
The missing man is Patrick Newirth, aged 52.
失踪者叫柏德尼维夫 52岁
He's a top executive with Morley Tobacco, up here for a meeting.
是摩里烟草的高级主管 来这里开会
He arrived by train. How do you know he's missing?
是坐火车来的 怎么知道他失踪了
He set a wake-up call for 6 a.m.
他预约早上6点的闹钟服务
The operator tried, but got no answer.
工作人员打了电♥话♥ 但没人接
Mm. Scotch. It looks like he barely touched it.
是酒 看起来没喝多少
Needless to say, he missed his meeting.
当然他也没去开会
After three hours, they sent hotel security up.
3小时后 酒店派安全人员过去
The door was locked, security chain fastened.
门锁上了 锁链也扣着
And when they broke in, no Patrick Newirth.
当他们破门而入时 里面没人
Windows? Locked from the inside.
窗子呢 从里面反锁的
We're six storeys up, no fire escape. No way in or out of this room.
这是6楼 没有逃生梯 只有这个出口
Agent Scully, what are you lookin' at? Uh, the heat register.
史探员 你在看什么 看出风口
You think anyone could squeeze in there? You never know.
不会有人挤得进去吧 那可不一定
You guys turn up any forensics evidence? Uh, just this.
有鉴定出什么线索吗 只有这个
Scully, look at this. What is it?
史卡利 看这个 这是什么
We don't know.
不知道
The hotel claims it wasn't here before Mr Newirth checked in.
饭店说尼维夫先生 入住前没有这东西的
There were similar burn marks at the previous crime scenes.
之前的犯罪案 也有类似的烧痕
Was Patrick Newirth a smoker?
尼维夫先生有抽烟吗
No. His wife says he loathed cigarettes.
他太太说他最讨厌香烟
Yet he worked for a tobacco company. Did you run a test on it?
但他却在烟草公♥司♥上班 有做过检验吗
Yes, sir. Mostly carbon, with some potassium and trace minerals.
有 长官 主要是碳 有夹杂钾和一些矿物质
Could be residue from burnt human flesh.
可能是烧过的人体残渣
Does this look like an arm to anybody?
这看起来像不像手臂
An arm? What are you thinkin', Mulder?
手臂 你在想什么 穆德
This burn mark is right where I'd stand to answer the door, right?
要应门就会站在这里 对不对
Yes. And I'd only look out the peephole...
对 要是有人敲门的话
..if there was something to look at, right? That makes sense.
就从这里看 有道理
Could you have this bulb dusted for prints? Of course.
请化验灯泡上的指纹 好吗 当然
And can you run those against Mr Newirth's? Do you have his prints?
顺便比对尼维夫的指纹 找得到他的指纹吗
From his toiletries and check-in slip.
盥洗用品和登记卡上面有
Check them against all hotel employees and guests.
也比对所有的饭店人员及房♥客
Anything else? What's the name of the last missing person?
还有呢 上一个失踪的叫什么名字
That would be Margaret Wysnecki.
那是玛格丽特·伟斯力奇
Thanks. This should do it.
谢谢 这会有用
Is this your first case, Detective?
这是你第一个案件 探长
Yes, sir. Any idea why they gave it to you?
是的 知道为何会交给你做吗
No one else wanted it.
没人要做
Because of the lack of evidence, this is still a missing persons case,...
因为缺乏证据 而且这类失踪案件
..not likely to end up on the front pages.
不太可能上头版
I wouldn't be so sure about that.
那可不一定
Can I ask what you think may have happened?
我想问你觉得出了什么事?
At first blush? Spontaneous human combustion.
乍看下 应该是人体自燃
You're doing just fine.
你做得很好
Having a little fun? What do you mean?
你开玩笑吗 什么意思?
Spontaneous human combustion?
人体自燃
I have case files of bodies reduced to ash...
我有整个档案夹的
..with no attendant burning or melting.
非燃烧现象人体成灰的案子
Rapid oxidation without heat.
无热度却快速氧化
Let's forget that there's no scientific theory to support it.
先不要考虑 可论断的科学理论
OK.
好的
伟斯力奇宅
弗吉尼亚州里士满
Hey, Scully. Can you spare a prophylactic?
史卡利 你有多的塑胶手套吗
What are the odds of that, huh?
为什么要这样
Darkness covers a multitude of sins.
黑暗掩盖罪恶
Check this out. My newest tool in the fight against crime.
你看 这是我对抗犯罪 最新的工具
$49.95 at your local hardware store.
在五金行只要美金49.95元
Neat trick. For your birthday, I'll buy you a utility belt.
好精致 等你生日 我买♥♥个腰带给你放这个
Look at this, Mulder. Hm. What do we know about the victim?
穆德 你看 知道失踪者的资料吗
Margaret Wysnecki, aged 66.
玛格丽特伟斯力奇 66岁
Widowed, retired from Laramie Tobacco, where she worked for 36 years.
寡妇 退休 在拉拿美烟草做了36年
Tobacco? Patrick Newirth worked for Morley Tobacco.
烟草 柏德尼维夫 是在摩里烟草
Half of Richmond earns their paycheck making cancer sticks.
里士满一半的市民 都是靠致癌物生活的
Could be just a coincidence. Yeah, probably.
只是巧合吧 或许
The first missing person, Gail Anne Lambert,
第一个失踪的人安葛儿
worked for Polarity Magnetics Inc.
是在两极磁学公♥司♥上班
They didn't find any prints.
屋里找不到指纹
Why should the prints on the bulb mean anything?
为何你觉得 灯泡上的指纹有问题
I don't know.
不知道
Oh, look at this, Scully.
看这个
Someone forgot to empty the trash.
有人忘了倒垃圾
M Wysnecki, round trip to Hampton Roads, Virginia.
玛格丽特 来回维吉妮亚州 汉顿路
Return train dated March 17th.
3月17日的回程票
The day she disappeared.
是她失踪的同一天
Patrick Newirth came by train.
柏德尼维夫是坐火车来的
And Gail Anne Lambert...
那安葛儿...
Uh, no. Nothing here puts her near the train station.
与坐火车毫无关联
Maybe that detail was overlooked.
也许有些细节被忽视了
What's the significance?
会有什么意义呢
Maybe these people are being hunted,
或许他们是被追杀
and the hunter's working the train station.
而杀手想在火车站下手
What about spontaneous human combustion?
那怎么会自燃呢
Maybe it's not spontaneous. Call your young detective,...
或许不是自燃性的 打电♥话♥给那女探长
..and tell her to get a detail down to the train station.
请她找找看 有关火车站的资料
Suspicious male in the alley behind the station.
可疑男子在火车站后的小巷
I'm gonna check him out.
我去查看
Roger that, 6♥4♥. I 'm on my way.
收到了 6♥4♥ 我们马上来
Sir, could I speak with you?
先生 能跟你谈谈吗
Hold on! I only wanna ask you a couple of questions!
我只想问你几个问题
All right, stop right there. Don't move. Just hold it.
站住 不准动
Put your hands in the air, sir.
双手举高 先生
Stay... away from me.
离我远一点
What do you think you're doin'? Come on outta there.
你以为你在做什么 从那边出来
We just wanna talk to you.
我们只是想跟你谈谈
Stay away from me. I don't wanna hurt you.
离我远点 我不想伤害你们
Move it. Hands where we can see them.
快点 双手放在我们看得见的地方
Please... I'm warning you.
拜托 我警告你们
I'm a dangerous man.
我是个危险人物
Keep movin', pal, out where we can see ya.
走出来到看得见的地方
All right. I want you to lie face down on the ground.
我要你面向地趴下
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表