Are you the rescue team?
你们是救援队吗
No, we're with the FBI. FBI?
不 我们是调查局的人 调查局
But you're taking us back, right?
你们会带我们回去吧
After we've investigated what happened.
等我们查清楚出了什么事
Trepkos is what happened.
是查克斯出了事
Did he kill Erikson? He flipped out.
他杀了艾力生吗 他失踪了
Right after the descent, he just flipped out.
我们一降落 他就失踪了
Can you think of anything that
想得出有什么事
might've caused or contributed to his behaviour?
令他行为失常吗
You're asking me? Daniel was sick.
你在问我吗 查克斯有病
He had a bipolar disorder. I think that's what it was.
他有两极化精神病 我想是这样
It wasn't a secret,
这不是秘密
but it's not something he advertised either.
但他也不会到处讲
But with his medication he was just fine.
吃了药他就没事
Well, I think Erikson's wife might disagree with that.
艾力生的太太 不会认同这一点
You're part of the team, Jesse?
洁西 你也是小组成员
Daniel was my thesis advisor at the university.
查克斯曾是我的大学论文导师
He asked me to assist him on this project.
他请我协助这个计划
Are these his notes? Oh... yeah.
这些是他的笔记 对
Well, whatever's left of'em.
所有剩下的
First thing he did was destroy all his own work.
他做的第一件事 是破坏他自己所有的工作
You know, his field journals, his computer disks.
包括场地记录 电脑磁片
We salvaged what we could, but...
我们已尽所能保留
..I don't really think you'll find much in there.
但恐怕你们在这找不出太多东西
Of use, anyway.
有用的东西
Hello?
哈啰
Anyone there?
有人在吗
Scully.
史卡利
What d'you make of Mr Trepkos's neighbourhood?
从查克斯的背景 能查出什么
What d'you mean?
什么意思
Isn't their behaviour bizarre? Paranoid?
你不觉得他们的行为古怪吗
After what they've been through,no.
经历过这种事之后 并不会
They're practically climbing the walls.
他们精神都很紧绷
They've been living in the middle of nowhere for a year.
在这种鬼地方住了一年
One is dead, probably at the hands of another.
有人死掉 就可能是另一人干的
You have to expect some heightened level of emotional distress.
情绪低落的加重 是可以预料的
It's more than that. There's something they're not telling us.
不只这个 有些事他们不讲
Based on what?
此话怎讲
Based on when Ludwig tried to play T-ball with my head.
当路德 拿我的头开玩笑时
He knew I wasn't Trepkos.
他知道我不是查克斯
Now Mulder, you're sounding paranoid.
穆德 你多心了
Pierce knows these people.
皮尔斯了解这些人
Let's find out what he thinks.
找他问问他的意见
Ok.
好的
No one... can leave.
大家都不准走
Pierce!
皮尔斯
He's not here. Pierce!
不在这儿 皮尔斯
Something's happened! Oh, my God!
他肯定出了事 我的天啊
Get over here. He's over here!
快到我这来 他在这
I've found him! I've found him!
我找到他了 我找到他了
I've found him!
找到他了
That should do it. What shall we do with the body?
这样就好了 怎样处理尸体
Do you have a freezer? Yeah.
有没有冷冻箱 有
Radio for the helicopter. I'm almost done. Let me help you.
通知直升机 我快好了 我帮你
No, that's OK, we got him.
没关系 找到他了
We can't leave, Scully. Not yet.
现在还不能走 史卡利
- Why not?
为什么?
Trepkos is still out there.
查克斯还在这
He killed Pierce and probably Erikson.
他杀了皮尔斯 或许艾力生
We should come back with a larger party. No.
我们应该带大伙儿回去的 不
I've been going over Trepkos's work.
我仔细看过查克斯的工作
I found references to a subterranean organism.
发现了一种地下生物的资料
whatyou talking about?
你在说什么
An organism existing within the volcano.
火山里有种未知生物
No specific description...
没有特定名称
Mulder, nothing can live in a volcanic interior.
火山内部 没有什么可存活的
Not only because of the intense heat,
不只是因为高温
but the gasses would be toxic.
里面都是毒气
What does this say?
这代表什么
It describes the metabolism
这是从氢化硫转为
from hydrogen sulphide into silicon dioxide.
二氧化硅的代谢过程
A silicon-based life form?
有硅的生命体吗
The basic building block
但人类所知的生物
for every organism known to man is carbon.
基本结构都由碳组成
From bacterium to redwood trees.
从小细菌到大的红杉都是
Silicon is the closest element to carbon.
硅是最接近碳的元素
It reacts identically with other elements
对其他元素的反应完全相同
it combines to form complex molecules.
可共同合成复杂的分子结构
A silicon-based life form
由硅所组成的生物
is one of the holy grails of modern science.
已经现代科学所推崇的
Maybe Trepkos found it.
也许查克斯已找到了
Mulder, that is science fiction
那是科幻小说
It'san elaborate construct from a delusional mind.
都是幻想太多的结果
This doesn't prove anything.
这不能证明什么
Trepkos said he had evidence.
查克斯说他有证据
It's gotta be here somewhere.
一定就在附近
Whatever evidence he had, he destroyed.
有什么证据也都被破坏了
Maybe it wasn't Trepkos who destroyed it.
也许不是查克斯做的
What if it was one of the others?
若是之中的某个人呢
Why would they do that?
为何要那样做
All of these people are suffering
这些人受到
to varying degrees from post-traumatic stress.
不同程度的精神伤害
And from a medical point of view,
从医学观点来看
we have to get them out of here sooner rather than later.
我们得早点将他们带离此地
Jesse?
洁西
Can I talk to you?
可以和你谈谈吗
Are you OK?
你没事吧
I hate this place.
我恨这里
What happened here, Jesse?
这里发生过什么事
You can trust me.
你可以信任我
After the first descent...
第一次落地后
Daniel changed.
查克斯变了
He became withdrawn and paranoid.
他变得孤僻多疑
He locked himself in the lab
他将自己锁在实验室里
for three days and wouldn't let any of us in.
连续3天不让我们进去
Do you think the descent triggered his breakdown?
难道这引发了 他的精神衰弱
Well, that's what I thought.
我就是这么认为
And then... I found out...
后来我发现
..That he's not taking his pills.
他没有吃药
Lithium carbonate.
锂碳酸盐
Yeah, he said that they were polluting his brain.
他说这药 污染他的大脑
And... he said I was polluting his body.
他还说 我污染他的身体
I'm scared.
我害怕
I don't wanna die here.
我不想死在这里
What are you so afraid of, Jesse?
害怕什么 洁西
Daniel.
查克斯
The only reason I even came here was because of him.
我会来这里都是因为他
He promised me that this would be an adventure.
他保证说 这将是一次冒险
That it would change my life.
将改变我的生命
But eight months is a long time,
但8个月很长
and I just wanna go home now.
我现在只想回家
Where's home?
家在哪
Anywhere but here.
除了这里的任何地方
Samples 7, 12 and 22
样本7号♥ 12号♥和22号♥
also contain trace evidence of the organism.
都包含此生物的迹象
The possibility of this new,
这种新的
or perhaps unfathomably old, life form...
或者可能是 很老的生物的可能性
..has left me sleepless,
令我失眠
wondering if haven 't lost all perspective.
我怀疑自己丧失了见解
If my intense desire to find the truth
若我强烈的期望发现事实
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表