那些人没有人♥权♥
In 24 hours, all access to
24小时内 通往霍士顿的路
Folkstone will be restricted to military personnel.
会被军方管制
No press. No thirdparty monitoring.
无媒体 无其他团体监督
What about Scully and me?
丹娜跟我怎办?
You'll be called back to Washington on a priority matter.
你们将会被紧急召回华盛顿
They're making the camp invisible. Why?
他们在隐藏营地 为什么
In case you haven't noticed, Agent Mulder,
或者你没注意到 穆德探员
the Statue of Liberty is on vacation.
自♥由♥女神正在放假
The new mandate says if
新命令说如果你不是市民
you're not a citizen, you'd better keep out.
你最好离开
Well, why hold 'em up? Why not just repatriate them?
那为何留置他们 何不将他们遣返
During our most recent involvement in Haiti,
在最近卷入海地内乱期间
three US soldiers took their own lives.
3个美国大兵自杀
Two were under Colonel Wharton's command.
其中两个是华顿上校的部下
Are you saying the military is sanctioning Wharton's revenge?
军方允许华顿的报复吗
These are innocent civilians.
这些是无辜的平民
Some people in Congress might have a problem with that.
国会议员对此可能会有意见
By the time they get a committee together,...
等他们成立了委员会
..It'll be as if none of this ever happened.
这会好像没事发生过一样
No, I've been on hold for half an hour.
我已等了半小时了
I'm trying to locate a Private Dunham.
我要找邓汉
Yeah.
对
Yeah.
对
Thanks.
多谢
Mulder, I just got through to Dunham's barracks.
穆德 我刚才 跟邓汉的营区联络过
Mulder?
穆德
Your door's unlocked.
你的门没锁
Mulder, listen to this. Dunham's been AWOL since last night...
穆德 听着 邓汉昨晚不假离营
Mulder?
穆德
Oh, God!
天啊
Scully? Yeah.
丹娜 我在
I found him wandering around outside. You all right?
我发现他在外头徘徊 你没事吧
Yeah.
嗯
It's Dunham.
是邓汉
When I found him,...
我发现他时
..He had this in his hand.
手上有这个
Do you recall leaving the hospital?
记得自己离开医院吗
I don't recall much of anything.
这几天我什么也想不起
Except... feeling real heavy.
除了 觉得好沉重
Like... like I'm asleep and I can't wake up.
像是睡着了醒不过来
Do you remember killing Private Dunham?
你记得你杀了邓汉吗
All I remember is being there, seeing him in all that blood.
我只记得我在那边 看到他满身是血
Why did you sign the confession?
为何你签了认罪书
The private asked and I
他问我 我告知他
apprised him of what you found at the crime scene.
你们在命案现场的发现
Who else might it have been?
还会是谁做的
Colonel,...
上校
..Can we have a word outside?
可否出去谈谈
What exactly did you tell him?
你到底告诉他什么
If you're suggesting that I coerced Private McAlpin...
难道你以为是我强迫麦卡平签的
I need to know that he signed that confession voluntarily.
我要知道他是自愿地签那认罪书
Of course he did.
当然他是
Since his reappearance,
从他的复活后
has Private McAlpin had any contact with Bauvais?
有接触过布维特吗
Not to my knowledge.
应该没有
We'd still like to speak with Bauvais.
还是要找布维特谈谈
I'm afraid that's impossible.
不可能了
Why? Because he's dead.
为什么 因为他死了
Last night he... cut his wrists with a bed spring.
昨晚 他用床的弹簧割手腕
I'll have the report sent to your motel,
我会把报告和士兵的认罪书
along with the private's confession.
送去你的旅馆
Since matters are being handled internally,
既然这些事都由内部处理
I'll assume your business here is finished.
我想你在这事也告一段落了
What's wrong?
怎么了
I'm fine. It's just a headache.
没事 只是头痛
Mulder.
穆德
OK, Mrs McAlpin. We'll be 15 minutes.
好的 麦太太 我们15分钟到
First I thought I lost him.
起先我以为失去了他
As if that wasn't hard enough to deal with!
这已经够难面对的了
Now they're saying he's killed Harry.
现在他们说他杀了哈里
He said it himself. He signed the confession.
他自己说的 他签了认罪书
I don't care. It doesn't make sense. Jack and Harry were friends.
我不管 这不合情理
Mrs McAlpin, you said Private
麦太太
Dunham came here last night. What did he want?
你在电♥话♥里说邓汉昨晚来过 他想怎样?
He was on his way to see you.
他正要去见你
For what reason? He wouldn't tell me.
为了什么? 他没有告诉我
He said if anything happened to him...
他说 若他出了什么事
..I should give this to you.
我应把这个给你
He told me not to open it.
他告诉我别打开
Luke's been in a mood since all this started.
出事后路加一直这样
It's almost like he knows what's going on.
好像他知道在发生什么事
I'll be right back.
我就回来
It's OK, honey. I'm coming.
没事 亲爱的 我来了
That's Bauvais.
那是布维特
And Wharton?
和华顿?
They must've known each other when Wharton served in Haiti.
当华顿在海地服役时 他们是认识的
When in Rome...
入乡随俗
Mulder...
穆德...
Dunham and Guttierez both
邓汉和奎提里兹
filed complaints against Colonel Wharton.
都投诉过华顿上校
They both cited incidents of abuse: dates, times...
他们都列证了 虐待事件的日期和时间
Scully,...
丹娜
..Look at this.
看这个
Check out the name on the dog tags.
去查挂牌上的名字
Come with me, please.
请跟我来
Take the light out of my eyes.
把灯移开
Where's Wharton? You'll find out soon enough.
华顿在哪儿? 你们很快就会知道
He killed Bauvais. If you know about it,
他杀了布维特
you're an accessory to murder.
你若知情 你就是帮凶
Shut up!
闭嘴
Bauvais got what he deserved.
布维特是活该
After what he did to McAlpin and Guttierez...
他对麦卡平和奎提里兹做的...
It wasn't Bauvais. What are you talking about?
不是布维特做的 你在说什么?
Those men were about to testify against Wharton,
他们是想指证华顿上校
so he stopped them before they did.
所以上校先下手了
If you don't believe us, look in the trunk.
不相信的话 看这里面
This is what's left of Private Guttierez.
是奎提里兹的
Now where's Bauvais' body?
布维特的尸体在哪?
We buried him...
已经埋了
..This afternoon...
就在下午
..In the municipal graveyard.
埋在市墓园
Au nom des saints...
..Et de la lune.
Au nom des saints... et de la lune.
What is it, Scully? I'm all right.
你怎么了?丹娜 -我没事
You don't look all right. No,
你不像没事 不
I'm... I'm fine. I'll catch up with you.
我没事 马上就来
Just go get Wharton.
去抓华顿
Federal agent!
联邦探员!
Drop the knife, Wharton.
放下刀 华顿
Drop the knife! Do it!
放下刀 快点
Agh!
啊
He who does evil, evil he will see.
谁做坏事 恶有恶报
Mulder!
穆德
Are you OK?
你没事吧?
I feel better than you look.
我比外表看来好些
What happened?
发生什么事了?
I don't know.
不知道
He's dead.
他死了
Did you kill him?
是你杀的?
It was Bauvais.
是布维特
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表