What we have is the corpus...
这是一具完整的
of an extraterrestrial biological entity.
外星人尸体
The ice core samples I took, they can't be faked.
我所采集的冰核样本不可能是假的
I refuse to believe that it's not true.
我拒绝相信这不是事实
So you're saying it's all been orchestrated. A hoax.
你的意思是这一切都是捏造的骗局
Which you've been used to perpetuate.
你以前追逐的
He said the men behind this hoax...
你说负责骗局的人
gave me this disease to make you believe.
让我染上疾病使你相信
Early this morning
今早
I got a call from the police...
我接到警方的电♥话♥
asking me to come to agent mulder's apartment.
叫我到穆德探员的公♥寓♥
The detective asked me
探长要我…
He needed me to identify a body.
去辨认尸体
Agent scully
史考莉探员
Agent mulder died late last night...
穆德探员昨晚死于
from an apparent self-Inflicted gunshot wound to the head.
自杀
When we speak of life beyond the earth, what we generally mean...
当我们提到外星生物时
is, of course, intelligent life,
是指类似我们的
Something resembling our noble selves.
智慧生物
It is highly probable that there are...
宇宙其他的银河系
such intelligent forms of life...
很有可能有
in other galaxies in the universe.
这样的生物
and it is even more probable...
许多生物
that many of these forms are vastly more intelligent than we.
可能比我们更聪明
I've held a torch in the darkness...
我在黑暗中拿着火把
to glance upon a truth unknown;
想看看未知的真理
An act of faith begun with an ineloquent certainty...
这个信念开始于不可雄辩的事实
that my journey promised the chance
我的探索
not just of understanding, But of recovery;
不只为了真♥相♥ 也为了找出
That the disappearance of my sister 23 years ago...
23年前我妹妹的失踪
would come to be explained;
真♥相♥
And that the pursuit of these greater truths...
寻找外星人存在
about the existence of extraterrestrial life...
的真♥相♥同时
might even reunite us.
也许我们会重逢
A belief which I now know
我现在知道
to be false and uninformed in the extreme.
这是虚无飘渺的
My folly revealed by facts which illuminate...
我的愚蠢
both my arrogance and self-Deception.
显得我不仅傲慢而且自欺
If only the tragedy had been mine alone,
如果这是我一个人的悲剧
Might it be more easy tonight
今晚结束这个旅程
to bring this journey to its end.
也许会比较容易
agent mulder ?
穆德探员吗
Agent mulder. Yeah.
穆德探员吗 什么事
There's a matter of security. Something I hadn't anticipated.
安全方面的问题 我估计不足
Just after I left your apartment.
我离开你的公♥寓♥后
Who are you ?
你是谁
Just after our last conversation,
我们上次谈话后
I was followed
我被人跟踪了
Who are you ?
你是谁
Are you listening, agent mulder ?
你有仔细听吗 穆德探员
Are you hearing me ?
你听到了吗
We can't speak right now.
现在说话不方便
I have reason to believe that these
我认为他们
Did they give agent scully this disease ?
他们让史卡利染上疾病吗
Did they do this to her because of me ?
都是因为我吗
They may be listening, agent mulder.
他们也许在偷听 穆德探员
They may be watching you, everything you do and say.
也许在监视你的一言一行
Are you listening, agent mulder ?
你在听吗 穆德探员
Agent mulder ?
穆德探员
Agent mulder ?
穆德探员
Put that out ! Back away !
住手 走开
Get away.
走开
You have no new messages.
没有新留言
keep going, f.B.I. Woman.
继续脱 女探员
Mulder ?
穆德
What are you doing ?
你在干什么
Why are you sitting in my bedroom in the dark ?
为什么躲在我的卧室里
It was too crowded in my apartment.
我的公♥寓♥太挤了
I couldn't sleep.
我睡不着
I'm not kidding, Mulder. Good.
我是说认真的 穆德
'Cause neither am I.
很好 我也是
There's a dead man on the
我公♥寓♥的地板上
floor of my apartment,
有个死人
And it's only a matter of
不久后
time before he starts to stink the place up.
就会开始发臭
What are you talking about, Mulder ?
你在说什么 穆德
What's going on ?
到底怎么了
Apparently somebody thinks my
有人认为我的人生很精彩
life is interesting enough to put on videotape.
值得录影下来
My apartment's been under
我的公♥寓♥已经
electronic surveillance for at least two months.
被监视了两个月
Look at this.
看看这个
Courtesy of the u.S. Government.
美国政♥府♥的关照
That's the dead man in your apartment ?
就是那死人吗
Yeah. He works...
是的
He worked for the department of defense.
他是国防部的人
How did he die, Mulder ?
他是怎么死的
Gunshot wound to the face.
脸部中枪
Have you contacted anybody at the bureau ?
你有联络局里的人吗
I can't do that, scully.
我不能这么做 史卡利
I can't go to the authorities with this.
这事情不能找有关部门
What are you talking about ?
你说什么
This man, ostelhoff,
这家伙叫奥斯特霍夫
worked for the military.
是军方的人
Are you beginning to get the picture ?
知道各中原因了吧
Do you see what's happening here ?
你知道发生了什么吧
That the hoax is connected to the military,
这个骗局与军方有关
just like kritschgau said it was.
与克里斯盖尔说得一样
This hoax, your cancer, everything.
骗局 你的癌症 所有的事情
It just doesn't lead back to the military.
这是不但与军方有关的
It leads right back to the f.B.I.
调查局也牵涉其中
What ?
什么
This man ostelhoff was
这家伙就住在
set up in the apartment directly above mine.
我楼上的公♥寓♥
I caught him trying to destroy phone
我发现他正在烧电♥话♥通话记录
records on which the same number was called 17 times.
一个号♥码打了十七遍
This is the p.B.X. Operator at the bureau.
这是局里的总机
Yeah.
没错
Who would he be calling at the f.B.I. ?
他打给局里的什么人
I don't know.
不知道
Mulder, how long has this been going on ?
穆德 这事多久了
Maybe since the beginning,
也许从一开始就如此
since you joined me on the x-Files.
自从你加入X档案
That would mean that for four
意思是这四年来
years we've been nothing more than pawns in a game;
我们一直都是棋子
That it was a lie from the beginning.
从一开始就是个谎言
you're supposed to trust them with your life.
你把命交给他们
There are those who can be trusted.
有一些是可以信任的
What I need to know is who among them is not.
我要知道谁不能信任
I will not allow this treason to prosper.
我不会继续容忍♥这种背叛行为
Not if they've done this to you.
不让他们继续折磨你
Mulder, we can't go to the bureau
穆德 我们不能对局里
making these accusations.
提出这种指控 没错
But as they lie to us, we can lie to them.
没错 他们骗我们 我们也可以骗他们
A lie to find the truth.
靠谎言来发掘真♥相♥
Let the truth be known though the heavens fall.
即使天堂崩塌了 也要公布真♥相♥
The web of lies entangling us can now be connected...
缠住我们的谎言
back to the very institution which brought us together.
来自我们任职的机构
The facts supported by a byzantine plot,
这些事实是个拜占庭似的阴谋
Executed by someone inside the f.B.I.,
是由局里的人负责执行
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表