Every... They're all dead.
大家都死了
I, uh... I thought you were him. I didn't know if you were him.
我以为你是他 我不知道你是否是他
How is it you managed to survive?
你怎么没死
I hid under the body of the chief petty officer.
我藏在士官的尸体下
OK? I, um...
什么 我..
I played dead.
装死
What's this for?
这是做什么
What, are you crazy? No. I'm just tired.
你疯了吗 不 我只是累了
You're not getting back to your ship until I get the truth.
不老实说 我不让你上船去
Tell me where my sister is.
我妹妹在哪里
I don't know what you're talkin' about. Base of the neck!
我不知道你在说什么 后脑底部
Tell me how I can find her and I'll
告诉我要怎样找到她
let you get back to your ship before it's destroyed!
我会在你的船被毁前放你回去
Please... Please, you're making a really big mistake.
你大错特错了
If I wanted to, I could have killed you many times before.
要是我想 早就杀了你好几次
Where is she?
她在哪里
Is the answer to your
为了这答案 值得一死吗
question worth dying for? Is that what you want?
这就是你想要的
Where is she?
她在哪里
Just tell me where she is!
只要告诉我她在哪里
She's alive.
她还活着
Can you die now?
现在你可以死了吗
Agh!
啊
No change in BP or pulse.
血压和脉搏没有变化
I'm Dana Scully, his partner. What are his vitals?
我是史卡利 他的伙伴 生命迹象如何
He's suffering from extreme hypothermia.
他极度冻伤
No! Get him out of the tub.
不行 让他出来
He's lost all his body heat.
他已经失温了
If you keep him in there, you'll kill him.
留在里面他会死的
The cold is all that's keeping him alive.
冰冻才会让他活着
His heart stopped!
心跳停了
Give me one amp of epinephrine!
给我1安培肾上腺
You don't know what you're dealing with!
你们根本搞不清楚
He has been exposed to a
他得到逆转录病毒
retrovirus resulting in hyperviscosity syndrome.
会造成高度凝血现象
I want you out of my ER right now. Nurse! Yes. Ma'am...
请你马上离开急诊室
His blood has thickened. That's why his heart is failing.
他的血变稠了 所以心跳快停了
His heart is failing because he's lost all his body heat.
心跳快停了 是因为身体失温
No, the only thing saving him right now
不 唯一救她的方法就是
is the hypometabolic state induced by the cold.
透过低温让他维持减缓代谢
Now, if you don't do what I'm saying, you are going to kill him!
不照我的话做 他会死的
Let's get him out of that tub now.
快让他出来
Charged and ready.
充电待命中
Clear. Clear.
充电
No rhythm. No.
没反应 没有
Clear. Clear.
充电
I'm picking up a faint pulse. Yes!
有一点反应 好的
I want a digoxin 0.1mg IV.
给我0.1毫克强心剂
Hang a heparin drip of 1,000 units per hour
点滴每小时一千单位抗凝血剂
and get two units of fresh frozen plasma now.
拿两单位冷冻血浆
This patient's not even... He's going to make it.
病患根本没有 他会活下来的
Transfusions and an aggressive treatment with antiviral agents...
经过输血及 透过抗病毒激烈疗法
..Have resulted in a steady but
穆德探员的情况 逐渐稳定
gradual improvement in Agent Mulder's condition.
验血结果证实 他被感染不明的逆转录病毒
..Whose origin remains a mystery.
其来源仍是个谜
The search team that found
找到穆德的搜索队
Agent Mulder located neither the submarine...
无法找到潜艇
..Nor the man he was looking for.
及那个杀手
Several aspects of this case remain unexplained...
此案的许多疑点 仍无法解释
..Suggesting the possibility of paranormal phenomena.
意味着 超自然现象的可能性
But I am convinced that to accept such conclusions...
但我相信 接受这样的结论
..Is to abandon all hope of
就等同放弃
and my belief in an ordered universe.
了解其背后科学理论之希望
But this uncertainty has only strengthened my need to know,...
但这些不确定性 使我更要知道
..To understand, to apply
了解与解释那些
reason to those things which seem to defy it.
看来无法解释的事
It was science that isolated
因为科学找出了
the retrovirus Agent Mulder was exposed to.
穆德探员感染的逆转录病毒
And science that allowed us to understand its behaviour.
并且帮助我们 了解其特性
And ultimately... it was science that saved Agent Mulder's life.
最终 还是科学救了穆德的性命
Hey!
嗨
How you feelin'?
觉得怎样
Like I got a bad case of freezer burn.
好像冻伤得很厉害
How did I get here?
我怎么会到这里
A naval reconnaissance squad found you.
海军侦察队发现你的
They choppered you to Eisenhower Field.
用直升机把你送到医院
Thanks for ditching me. I am sorry.
谢谢你丢下了我 对不起
I couldn't let you risk your life on this.
我不能让你 为此冒生命危险
Did you find what you were looking for?
找到你要找的吗
No...
没有
No.
没有
But I found something I thought I'd lost.
但我找到 我以为失去了的
Faith to keep looking.
就是持续寻找的信念
I made this!
我做了这个
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表