I came in search of something
我来寻找我相信
I did not believe existed.
不存在的东西
I've stayed on now in spite of myself,
我鬼使神差地在这里
in spite of everything I've ever held to be true.
尽管和我以前相信的东西相悖
I will continue here as long as I can...
我还尽可能继续在这里
as long as you are beset by the haunting illness...
只要你还被疾病缠着
which I saw consume your beautiful mind.
它吞噬着你美丽的心灵
What is this discovery I've made?
我发现了什么
How can I reconcile what I see with what I know?
我如何调和我所知道和我所看到的
I feel this was meant not for me to find,
我感觉不是我找到了
but for you to make sense of...
而是你让它合理
make the connections which can't be ignored.
让其中的联♥系♥不可忽视
Connections which, for me, deny all logic and reason.
这些联♥系♥对我而言 是不符合所有逻辑和因果的
What is this source of power I hold in my hand...
我手中的拓版里的能量
this rubbing?
是什么
This simple impression taken from the surface of the craft?
只是从船的表面上弄下来的简单图像吗
I watched this rubbing take its undeniable hold on you...
我看这拓版对你的影响
saw you succumb to its spiraling effect.
你向它螺旋式的效应屈服
Now, I must work to uncover...
我现在必须解开
what your illness prevents you from finding.
疾病阻止你发现的事
In the source of every illness lies its cure.
所有疾病的源头和治疗方法
Who's there?
谁
Who's there?
谁
He's been quiet for the last 36 hours.
他安静36小时了
But he doesn't sleep.
但他没有睡觉
There's activity in the temporal lobe...
他颞叶的活跃
we've just never seen.
是我们从没见过
It won't allow his brain to rest or shut down,
他大脑并没休息
manifesting in episodes of aggression.
会表现出攻击性
Sometimes against himself.
有时与自己作对
You can't sedate him? Yes.
不能使他平静吗 不能
We slow him down for short periods
我们可暂时让他安静
and put him in the neuro ward.
把他放进神经病房♥
It's the only way we're able to run tests.
这是唯一测试他的方法
But over time,
但过一段时间
his brain is going to just die.
他的大脑会死
Agent Mulder?
穆德探员
Agent Mulder, can you hear me?
穆德探员 能听见我说吗
Do you know who I am?
认识我吗
It's Skinner. Walter Skinner.
我是史基纳 沃特·史基纳
Can we get him out of here?
能让他出去吗
Get him some fresh air, at least?
至少让他出去吸点新鲜空气
Let him go! He can't breathe!
放开他 他不能呼吸
Where? Let go, Mulder. I don't want to hurt you.
在哪 放开 穆德 我不想伤害我
Come on. Let him go.
放开他
Stay there, Mr. Skinner.
别动 史基纳先生
No, it's all right. Just let me get up.
没事 让我起来
Five milligrams of haloperidol, I.M.
注射5毫克氟哌啶醇
I want him in five-point restraints.
我要他五级限制
Yes, sir.
是的 先生
My God.
天呀
What happened here?
这是怎么啦
They said you speak English.
他们说你讲英语
What do you want? I'm sorry.
有事吗 对不起
You must wonder who I am. I'm Amina Ngebe.
你一定在想我是谁 我叫阿米娜·姬比
I have come to see your discovery.
来看你的发现
I asked that no one be told about it, nor that I'm here.
我说过不能让人知道 也没告诉人我在这
Yes, well, it is still a secret,
是的 还是一个秘密
but a well-known one, I'm afraid.
但对于一个灵通人士来说 可不是秘密
Dr. Merkmallen called it the 'African internet. "God rest him.
迈克马伦博士称作“非洲网络” 让他安息吧
You knew Dr. Merkmallen?
你认识迈克马伦博士吗
I, too, am a professor of biology at the university.
我也是大学的生物教授
But, uh, hardly one qualified to say
但没人说得清
what must have gone on here.
这里发生何事
Well, I was working late last night by lamplight,
我昨晚挑灯工作很晚
and, uh, I saw a man who vanished.
看见一个人消失了
And then they just swarmed.
然后虫子一拥而上
You must not let the men know...
你一定不会让人知道
what happened to you last night.
你昨晚发生什么事
The vanishing man, none of it.
消失者 不想让人知道
Why?
为何
They are animists,
他们是万物有灵论者
believing nature is vengeful.
相信大自然会报复的
They'll take this as a sign to leave
他们让你看到的东西
what you have found alone.
作为一个信♥号♥♥
A bad omen. Caused by the ship out there?
不好的预兆 是那儿的船造成
Mmm. Caused by God,
是上帝
who will be much less helpful than those men...
不会帮助那些人
if we are to continue this work.
要是我们还做下去
Quick! He's gotta get to a hospital!
快 得送他入医院
Hospital!
医院
Okay!
快
You see? Another warning.
看到了吗 另一个警告
Agent Mulder?
穆德探员
I want to help you.
我想帮你
I don't know what to do. I don't have much time.
我不知道怎么办 我时间不多了
Can you write?
能写吗
I feel you slipping away from me
我在这里每次失败
with every minute I fail here.
都感觉你会离开我
What are the elusive meanings I cannot see...
那些我不明白的意思是什么了
that are hidden here?
这里有什么秘密
If I could understand it, know how it affected you,
要是能理解 就知道对你影响多大
learn how to use its power to save you...
利用能量救你
What is it?
怎么了
Look, I'm sorry. I don't speak your language.
对不起 我不懂你讲什么
Perhaps you need an interpreter?
你也许要个翻译
Stay away from me!
走开点
Are you gonna hack me up in front of my driver?
你在我司机面前砍我吗
Word is you're under suspicion already.
你想这么做吗
You're the murderer here!
你是凶手
Murderer of who?
杀谁
Dr. Merkmallen.
迈克马伦博士
I murdered no one. But I won't be sent away from here.
我没杀人 我不会离开这里
I know what we've got.
我知道这里的情况
This craft that's come ashore, its extraterrestrial origins.
到岸的船是外部空间的
You don't even believe in that.
你自己都不相信
Nor do you, but here we are.
你也一样 但我们还不是来了吗
I'm here only to help my partner.
我来这里是帮我拍档
Then let me help you...
让我来帮你
to read it.
看看
I've spent my life looking for what's out there.
我花了一生时间在寻找
The answer to what theologians
答案被神学家
have pondered for millennia.
思考了千年
The key to everything... to life itself.
一切的关键 是生命本身
I've already been threatened...
我已经因为我知道的东西
by men in Washington about what I know.
被来自华盛顿的人威胁过
How long would your secret keep if you were to send me away?
如果让我走 你的秘密能保守多久
What is it?
是什么
It is a sea of blood.
血海
凌晨5:05
华盛顿特区G街
Yeah.
何事
Michael Kritschgau? It's 6:00 in the morning.
是迈克尔·克里斯盖尔吗 现在凌晨6:00
I don't know if you remember me. My name's Skinner.
我不知你是否记得我 我叫史基纳
I'm here to talk to you about Fox Mulder.
我来这谈福克斯·穆德的事
Yeah, I'm listening.
好 我听着呢
He's in a serious condition,
他情况不妙
Mr. Kritschgau. He asked to talk to you.
克里斯盖尔先生 他要我来请你帮忙
I got nothin' to say to the man.
我没什么好说的
You know, I had a job...
你知道 我曾经有份工作
with a government pension coming.
吃公家饭的
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表