...and it could very well complicate your situation.
那会让你的处境更复杂
Mommy! Charlie?
妈 查理
Oh, my God!
天哪
Charlie! It's OK, Charlie.
没事的 查理
It's OK. It's OK, Charlie. It's OK.
查理 没事的...
He's been sick.
他生病了
My mother was supposed to be looking after him.
我母亲应该在照顾他的
Mother? Mother!
母亲
Get out of my house!
离开我的家!
Get out!
出去
I have had enough, Mother.
我受够了 母亲
I want you out of my house.
我要你离开我家
No!
不
Mother! Mother!
妈妈 妈妈
Mother!
妈妈
The grandmother's taken the
那祖母抢走孩子
child and locked him in the room with her.
与她自己锁在房♥里
She may have a knife. I've called 911.
她可能有刀 我已经报♥警♥
- What happened?
发生什么事?
There were three strange men.
三个奇怪男人
They were performing some kind of ritual.
在举♥行♥某种仪式
No! No, Nanna!
不!婆婆!
It is the only way.
这是唯一方法
No!
不
Mother!
母亲
Oh, my God!
噢 天啊!
Oh, no!
哦 不
Mother! Mother!
母亲
Did you talk to Charlie?
和查理谈过了吗?
He says he doesn't remember anything.
他说什么也记不起了
The coroner's preliminary report says she died of a heart attack.
初步验尸报告指出 她是死于心脏病发作
But those wounds... I'd swear her eyes were pecked out.
但这种伤 一定是眼睛被啄掉
There was more ash on the floor
在老夫人尸体下有很多灰
beneath the old woman's body. And look at this.
看看这个
What is it? It's mugwort. I think it's a ceremonial herb.
是什么? 艾草 很像是仪式用的药草
Was this a ritual killing?
会是牲礼吗?
No, the reverse swastika on the window...
不 看窗上的十字
...and the red string around his wrist are protective devices.
查理手腕的红绳 是防护措施
Protection against what? I don't know.
要防护什么呢? 不知道
But the old woman knew the family was in trouble.
老夫人知道家里有麻烦
Those men were here to help her.
那些人是来帮她的
I told you before, get out of my house!
我说过 离开我的家!
I am not interested in your superstition.
我对你们的迷信不感兴趣
Now get out. Now!
现在就走!
Mrs Holvey? It's all right.
荷威太太? 没事
Who are they? They are the Calusari.
他们是谁? 他们是卡路沙里
In Romania they are responsible
在罗马尼亚他们肩负
for the correct observance of sacred rites.
神圣仪式的正确执行
What did he say?
他说了什么?
He said it's not over.
他说事情还未结束
The evil is still here. Excuse me.
魔鬼还在这里 对不起
Sir? Can I have a word with you?
先生 能和你谈谈吗?
Sir, I'm with the FBI. I'd like to ask you some questions.
我是联邦调查局派来的 想问你些问题
You were trying to protect the family,
你们是来保护这家庭的 对吗?
weren't you? You said there was still evil here.
你说魔鬼还在这里
Sir! I can arrest you if I have to.
先生!我可以逮捕你的
The evil that is here has always been.
魔鬼一直都在
It has gone by different names through history.
用了不同名字 出现在历史中
Cain, Lucifer, Hitler.
卡恩 路西弗 希♥特♥勒♥
It does not care if it kills one boy or a million men.
它不在乎杀个男孩 或是百万个人
If you try to stop us,
你若阻止我们
the blood will be on your hands.
你就会双手沾血
Mrs Holvey?
荷威太太?
I know this is a difficult time,
我知道这是非常时期
but there are some questions that need to be answered.
但有些问题必须解答
My mother used to say that evil follows evil.
我母亲曾说魔鬼跟着魔鬼
Once someone suffers a misfortune, they'll always have bad luck.
一旦某人遭遇不幸 倒霉就会相继而来
I used to think that was just a superstition.
我曾以为那只是迷信
Now I don't know what to believe.
现在我不知该相信什么
I blamed her, you know?
我怪她 知道吗?
For all that's happened.
都是她造成的
I thought maybe she was putting a curse on us to punish me.
我以为她可能为了惩罚我 在我们身上下咒
Punish you for what?
惩罚你什么?
For abandoning the old ways.
抛弃传统
I was raised to believe, as she did, in spirits.
我从小就像她一样相信灵魂
The unseen world.
另外的世界
When I married Steve and
当我嫁给史提芬
came to this country, I left all that behind.
来到美国 我就不信了
Do you know what kind of ceremony she was performing upstairs?
你知道她在楼上进行 什么仪式吗?
She was trying to cleanse the house of evil.
她在试图驱魔
She thought Charlie was responsible somehow.
她认为查理有份
How could he be responsible for all this horror?
这些恐怖的事 他怎么会有份呢?
He's just a little boy!
他只是个小孩!
I think we should talk to Charlie
应该找查理谈谈
and find out what happened in your mother's bedroom.
在你母亲的房♥里发生了什么事
圣马太医疗中心
弗吉尼亚州阿灵顿
Charlie?
查理
I was told they found you in your grandmother's room yesterday.
听说昨天你被发现 在你祖母房♥间里
Can you tell me about it?
可以告诉我事情经过吗?
Do you remember how you got there?
记得怎进去的吗?
No.
不记得
Your mother said you were there. Remember?
你妈妈说你在里面 记得吗?
I wasn't there!
我不在里面
Many people saw you in the room.
很多人看见你在房♥里
It wasn't me! I wasn't there! It wasn't me!
那不是我!我不在里面!
Who was in the room? No!
谁在房♥里? 不!
Was there someone else in the room?
有别人在房♥里吗?
No! I didn't hurt her!
不!我没有伤害她!
Charlie? Charlie!
查理
Who hurt your grandmother? Charlie!
谁伤害你祖母?
It was him! Who, Charlie? Who?
是他 谁?
It was Michael! Michael!
是麦可
Mrs Holvey?
荷威太太?
We never told him.
我们没告诉过他
It was agreed upon. It was our secret.
那是协议 是我们的秘密
What secret, Mrs Holvey? What are you talking about?
什么秘密 荷威太太? 你在说些什么?
Michael.
麦可
He was Charlie's twin.
是查理的双胞胎
He was stillborn.
是死胎
Steven and I agreed never to tell Charlie about it.
史提芬和我协议 绝不告诉查理
My mother...
我的母亲
...she wanted to perform a ritual
知道麦可的事
of separation when she heard of Michael's death -
她想要办超度仪式
...to divide their souls.
让他们灵魂分开
She said... if we didn't,
她说若不这样做
the world of the dead would follow Charlie.
死亡世界会跟着查理
But it was just a superstition.
但那是迷信
Help! I need your help.
我需要你帮忙
Charlie? He's having some kind of seizure.
他发作了
Don't restrain him. Let's turn him on his side.
别抑制他 把他转过去
Charlie, you're going to be OK.
查理 不会有事的
How's Charlie? - He's resting.
查理怎么样? -在休息
How's Mrs Holvey?
荷威太太怎样?
I'm amazed she hasn't broken down.
她的意志力令人惊讶
She's in the waiting room, trying to sleep.
她在休息室 想睡一会
The doctor said that Charlie had a seizure,
医生说查理有病发作
but they're unable to determine the cause.
但查不出原因
I'm sorry, Charlie.
对不起 查理
I didn't mean to scare you. I'm Nurse Castor.
我不是 有意吓你的 我是卡丝护士
I'm just gonna give you something to help you sleep.
这会帮助你睡着
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表