The U.S. Department of Transportation estimates...
交通部估计
that over 190,000 fatal car
每年超过19万件致命的车祸
crashes every year are caused by sleepiness.
都是因为打瞌睡造成
Did they estimate how many people
他们估计过有多少人
are put to sleep listening to their statistics?
因为听他们的统计而睡着吗
I'm just trying to keep you awake.
我只是想让你保持清醒
Look, I know you think we should have told Skinner.
看着 我知道你觉得我们应该告诉副局长
But if he sends in the whole cavalry,
如果他派整个部队来
Duane Barry might go over the edge.
杜恩很可能挺而走险
You're right. If we find him first, we'll notify the Bureau.
对 如果我们先找到他 就通知总局
All right? Yeah.
好吗 好的
You think he tracked her down with that implant?
你真的认为杜恩是靠金属片找到她的
Well, that's the easiest explanation.
那是最简单的解释
It's also the most implausible.
也是最难以置信的
Is there another possibility?
还有其他可能吗
Somebody could've given him her address.
或许有人给他丹娜的地址
I don't know who.
不知道是谁
There's our turnoff.
在那里转弯
Have you seen this guy? Yeah, he was here.
见过这个人吗 见过
He's wanted for kidnapping a federal agent.
他绑♥架♥联邦探员被通缉
Did you let him go up on the tram?
有让他乘缆车上山吗
No way. It's shut down in the summer. I told him to take the back road up.
缆车夏天不开 我叫他从后面山路上去
How long ago? About 45 minutes.
多久以前 大概45分钟
Did he have a woman with him? No.
他有带个女人同行吗 没有
How long does it take to drive to the top?
开车上去要多久
A little over an hour.
超过1小时
You've got to get me up there. No. No way.
你必须送我上去 不行
We just got done refitting the cable.
钢缆才重新整修过
It hasn't been tested with passengers yet.
还没有做过乘载测试
You'll have to drive. I don't have the time.
你们只得开车上去 我没有时间
You don't have a choice. No, you don't have a choice.
你别无选择 不 是你别无选择
Okay, I can't stop you from going up there.
我无法阻止你上山
But if there's a problem with the cable,
但若是有什么状况
I'm shutting this thing down.
我便停机
I'm not gonna be responsible for your death.
我不要为你的死负责
What are you doing? Stay here...
你干什么 守在这里
and whatever happens, don't let him stop the tram.
无论如何 别让他停机
Okay, hit your "Run" And "Up" Button on the panel.
按"启动" 和"爬升"两个钮
"Speed Indicator" Controls your ascent.
"速度指示器"控制爬升
Now, when you wanna slow down...
想减速时...
Don't crank it faster than 15!
车速别超过15米
What's he doing?
他在搞什么
I told him not to go that fast. Base to Car One, pick up.
我告诉他别开那么快 呼叫1号♥车 请回话
Do you hear that sound? At this speed, the cable can't hold.
听到了吗 钢缆承受不了
This is Base. Please pick up your hand set.
这是总站 请拿起话机
Can you hear me? Slow it to 15, or I'll shut this thing down.
听到了吗 减速到15米 否则我要停机
Base to Car One, pick up.
总站呼叫1号♥车 拿起话机
Base to... Go ahead.
总站呼叫... 请讲
Slow it down. You're breaking up.
请减速 你会解体
Slow it down, or the cable will jump... the tower.
请减速 否则会撞到塔架
The second tower's coming up.
第二座塔架要到了
Slow it through the next tower.
缓速通过下一座塔
How close is he? He should be up top in a minute.
还有多远 1分钟内就会到了
There he is.
他到了
What are you doing? Turn us back on.
你在干什么 重新开机
Krycek, what's happening down there?
可赛克 那边发生什么事
Krycek, do you read me? Tell the operator to restart the tram.
听到了吗 叫控制员再启动缆车
Hello? Hello, Krycek, can you read me?
哈啰
I've got him stalled up there.
我已经把他困住
I'll hold until you advise.
等待你的指示
Is there an emergency system on board?
缆车上有紧急系统吗
Can you read me down there?
听得到我吗
Can anyone read me?
有人听到吗
Intermittent thunder showers throughout the evening.
...夹杂着大雷雨
Look for highs tomorrow around 65 degrees...
明天最高约华氏65度
with tonight's low near 58 degrees.
今晚最低约华氏48度
That high-pressure ridge...
高气压正向东移♥动♥
Joining me now for the business report is Sue Roberts.
天候将不稳定 苏姗罗伯金融报导
The dollar turned in a mixed
美金兑换外币市场
performance on the foreign exchange markets...
全面上扬
while closing stronger here.
尽管有
Gold dropped almost two dollars...
通货膨胀的预期
in spite of continuing speculation about in flationary trends.
金价仍下跌约两美元
Silver was down 80 cents.
银价下跌约80美分
Yes!
好耶
Federal agent! Yes!
联邦探员 太好了
Yes! Yes! Yes! Freeze!
好啊 别动
Yes! I said freeze!
太好了 叫你别动
Where is she? I'm free, you son of a bitches!
她在哪里 我自♥由♥了 你这混♥蛋♥
You can't touch Duane Barry anymore!
你不能再伤害我了
Don't move! Don't move!
别动
I'm not going anywhere! Where is she?
我哪儿都不去 她呢
Where'd you leave her? They took her!
你把她留在哪里 他们把她带走了
Who? Them!
是谁 是他们
I told you they were gonna take somebody else.
我早说过 他们会改捉别人
They did!
他们干的
No! No! No!
不 不要
Sheriff, search and rescue
搜救直升机
chopper has found them on the mountain.
在山上找到他们
We sent out five teams to search for that missing federal agent.
我们已派出5队人马 去搜寻失踪探员
Drink of water?
要喝水吗
Wait outside.
你可以在外面守候
What happened after you took her out of the trunk?
你把她拉出车后箱后 发生什么事
We walked a little ways up to the top of the mountain...
我们走了一小段路 到达山顶
right where you found me.
就是你找到我的地方
Then where'd you take her? I didn't.
然后你带她去哪里 我没有
They did.
是他们
That was the deal:
那是个交易
her instead of me.
她交换我
Did you kill her?
你杀了她
No.
没有
I swear.
我发誓
How'd you get this?
你怎么弄伤的
From the ship. What ship?
被太空船弄的 什么太空船?
You saw it. I saw a helicopter.
你有看到 我看到的是直升机
They were here! I'm not lying to ya!
他们来过 我没有说谎
There they are! Ask them!
他们在那里 去问他们
They know what happened! No! Sit down, Duane.
他们知道内情 坐下 杜恩
You've got to stop 'em! Hurry! Hurry!
你得阻止他们 赶快
They were just out there! They were right outside!
他们就在那里 就在外面
They... Duane, settle down!
杜恩 冷静下来
They'll tell you where she is!
他们会告诉你她在哪里
The military's in on it! Just ask 'em!
军方也有份 去问他们
Did you hurt her? No.
你有伤害她吗 没有
Did you hurt her? What is this? No!
那这是什么
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
They had to take her.
他们必须带她走
I hope they're not hurting her...
希望他们的实验
too much with the tests.
不会伤害她太深
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
Hey.
嘿
Yeah?
什么事
What's the matter? What'd he say to you?
怎么啦 他说些什么
Aw, he's giving me nothing.
什么也没说
Were you out here alone?
只有你在这里
Yeah, why?
对 为何这么问
Nobody goes in or out of that room.
别让人进出那间房♥
Hey, Mulder. No, thank you.
嗨 穆德...
What are you doing in there? I heard him...
你在干嘛 我听到他...
Come here. Come here.
过来
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表