Previously on The X-Files.
《X档案》前情提要
You sent for me. I'm here.
你派人找我 我来了
You are witnessing what may be
你们现在目睹的情况
the advent of a global contagion.
很可能是全球传染病大爆发的开端
To kill everyone but the chosen.
杀掉被选者之外的所有人
Alien DNA mixed with our DNA.
外星DNA与我们的DNA混合
Science given to them by an alien race.
从外星人那里获取的科技
Neither you nor I could save mankind from self-extermination.
我和你都不能阻止人类自我毁灭
I just changed the timetable.
我只是更改了时间表
Get to the hospital.
大家去医院就好
Help is on its way, I promise.
马上就有人来帮忙了 我保证
That their fates were sealed since birth.
他们的命运从出生就决定了
They were simply puppets.
他们只是木偶而已
The world will go on.
世界会继续的
Just in my image instead of God's.
只不过是按照我勾画的蓝图 而不是上帝的
Who sent you?
谁派你来的
You see a seemingly weak man.
你看到一个看起来很虚弱的人
But I'm the most powerful man in the world.
但我却是全世界最有权力的人
My name is Carl Gerhard Busch.
我叫卡尔·格哈德·布施
But I've been known by many aliases
但在与美国政♥府♥合作的许多年里
during my long career with the U.S. Government.
我以无数假名代号♥出现
It's been a humbling job,
这是份低调的工作
though I'm hardly known as a humble man.
但我不是个低调的人
I've been a witness to history, much of it violent,
我见证了无数历史 大多数充满冲突和暴♥力♥
much of it an abomination of the values Americans hold dear.
摒弃了美国人所珍视的价值观
I've had a privileged seat at the centers of power,
我曾于权力中心举足轻重
held the reins of that power,
在那里叱咤风云
making sacrifices few are capable of,
也曾做出几乎无人能做到
of which even fewer are willing.
更鲜有人愿意做的牺牲
If people knew the truth, they'd riot in the streets.
如果人们知晓真♥相♥ 他们会上街暴♥动♥
Too much is made of the will to power,
权利意志[出自尼采]主宰一切
as if our will is free, our choices our own.
好似我们拥有自♥由♥意志 可以自♥由♥选择
Our destinies are forged in our bones,
我们的命运镌刻在骨子里
made real by a raging impulse to self-destruct.
在自我毁灭的强烈冲动中得以实现
I'm not a bad man, more a practical man.
我不是个坏人 更算是个实际的人
I've taken certain gifts I was given and made good men great.
我利用自己的才能让好人成为伟人
It is my greatness.
这是我的伟大之处
I'm a father to two men who have figured more in the future
我是两个男人的父亲 他们前途无量
than they might ever know.
可能甚至超越他们的认知
Both would end up working for the FBI,
他们都将会为联调局工作
both complex but dedicated men who sacrificed dearly,
都是性格复杂但敢于牺牲之人
and in their dogged pursuits
而他们对真♥相♥的穷追不舍
would end up paying a terrible price,
会让他们付出沉重代价
searching for truths as I parceled them out,
那些由我拆分隐藏的真♥相♥
truths held only by the few who know the levers of power
真♥相♥只被手握权♥柄♥之人
and the invisible hand controlling them.
以及幕后无形推手所掌控
Is there life out there? Good heavens.
地外有生命吗 老天
To doubt it is a failure of more than the imagination.
问出这样的问题就不仅是想象上的失败了
It is a failure to recognize the limits of our own stupidity,
失败在于没有认清人类愚蠢的极限
the nascency of our science, the rudiment of our tools.
科学的稚嫩 工具的简陋
We listen, we search.
我们倾听 我们探索
We hope for a sign, as if our eyes and ears are good enough,
我们期待一个信♥号♥♥ 好像已足够耳聪目明
our brains large enough, our egos small enough.
大脑足够发达 自我足够收敛一样
I'm an old man now.
我现在老了
I will leave my own mark upon history,
我将会在历史上留下自己的记号♥
more than presidents or tyrants.
比总统或暴君还要多
I don't ask for loyalty and trust,
我不要求忠诚和信任
the fleeting bonds of men.
那些人与人之间短暂的联♥系♥
I ask only for the years to show my sons and their sons
我只想要一些时间让我的儿孙看到
I was right.
我是对的
What their father did had to be done.
他们的父辈做了必须做的事
That's one small step for man,
这是个人的一小步
one giant leap for mankind.
却是人类的一大步
Cut.
停
Cut. Reset.
停 重来
What's her heart rate?
她心率多少
Heart rate elevated to 186 BPM.
心率升至每分钟186下
Ma'am, can you hear me?
女士 你能听到我说话吗
Can you hear me, ma'am?
你能听到我说话吗 女士
I need her blood pressure.
我需要她的血压
No dilation, unresponsive.
瞳孔无放大 无反应
No indication of trauma.
无外伤迹象
You found her where she is? She must've fallen.
你是在这发现她的吗 她一定是摔倒了
It's me, Scully.
是我 史考莉
Can you hear me? She's bit her tongue,
你能听到我说话吗 她咬到舌头了
but no trauma to her head.
但头部没受伤
Has she had seizures before? Does she take meds for anything?
她有癫痫发作史吗 有服用什么药物吗
No, no. She's perfectly healthy.
没有 她很健康
She's a doctor. She would've told me.
她是个医生 如果有的话她会告诉我的
We got a gurney coming in.
轮床来了
What happened, Agent Mulder? They say she had a seizure.
怎么回事 穆德探员 说她癫痫发作
One, two, three, lift.
一 二 三 起
Gentle, gentle.
轻点 轻点
Call the hospital with our ETA.
告诉医院我们的预计到达时间
Let's clear out.
走吧
Coming through.
借过
I'm going with you.
我和你一起去
I just want someone to tell me
我只希望有人能告诉我
what the hell is going on here.
这到底是怎么回事
No news, good news, Mulder.
没消息就是好消息 穆德
That's BS, and you know it.
那是句屁话 你心里清楚
Why don't you go outside and get some fresh air?
你去外面走走 呼吸一下新鲜空气吧
I'll text you when there's word.
有消息了我会给你发短♥信♥的
I don't want to hear it from you.
我不想从你这里得到消息
I want to talk to Scully.
我想和史考莉说话
Excuse me.
打扰一下
Is one of you Fox Mulder?
哪位是福克斯·穆德
She gonna be okay?
她不会有事吧
I'm Dr. Joyet, her neurologist.
我是乔耶医生 她的神经科医师
We've done a series of tests.
我们做了一系列检查
Can you answer my question?
能回答我的问题吗
The answer is we don't know.
回答是 我们不知道
What do you mean you don't know?
什么叫你们不知道
What the hell you been doing in there?
你们刚刚在里面都干什么去了
Mulder, why don't you let her talk.
穆德 你先听她说完
I want to talk to Scully. She's still unconscious.
我想和史考莉说话 她还在昏迷中
What I know right now
我如今只知道
is that she has extremely abnormal brain activity.
她的脑部活动非常不正常
Abnormal how?
怎么个不正常
I need to show you something.
我得给你看个东西
We ran her through everything we have here--
我们给她做了我们现有的一切检测
CTs, fMRI, the entire protocol.
各种扫描 功能性磁共振 全套检查
When I say "abnormal,"
我所说的"不正常"
I don't see any damage,
并非是我看到了任何损伤
just gross abnormality.
而就是整体上的不正常
The brain is a very complex organ,
大脑是一种非常复杂的器官
a cascading series of subsets
由各个小部分组成
that begin and end with the prefrontal cortex.
每个部分的前后两端都是前额叶皮质
The part that makes us human.
我们之所以为人就是因为它们
What you're seeing right now is the PFC in real time,
你们现在看见的就是前额叶皮质的实时图像
and the reason I don't have any answers for you is
我之所以没办法回答你的问题
I've never seen anything quite like this before.
就是因为我从没见过这种情况
What's this here? The hypothalamus.
这是什么 下丘脑
The area we associate with fight-or-flight.
我们选择战斗还是逃跑就是靠它
I don't know what I'm looking at,
我不知道这是什么
but I'm reading this part, the signal,
但我看明白了这部分 这个信♥号♥♥
I mean, I'm reading this flashing as code.
我是说我看出了这个闪光是个电码
You must be mistaken. What do you mean, "code"?
你肯定是看错了 什么叫"电码"
Six dots, two dashes.
六点 两划
"Him."
"他"
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表