Fresh bones. They pay good.
新鲜骨头 他们出价不菲
But I go there for the frogs.
但我是去抓青蛙的
You find the best frogs at the cemetery.
你会发现墓园的青蛙最好
How do you get out of the camp?
你怎么离开营区的
I go and then I come back.
我跑出去再回来
What about your parents? Are your parents at the camp?
你父母呢 他们在营区吗
What about a name?
名字呢
Chester Bonaparte.
契斯特邦拿帕堤
What do you do with the frogs,
你要青蛙做什么
Chester? - For each one I catch I get 50 cents.
契斯特 我抓一只赚5毛
From who? Who pays you for them?
谁付钱买♥♥
Bauvais. His magic is the most strong.
布维特 他的法力最强
He even made my fries disappear!
他甚至把我的薯条变走
You know, Chester, I got magic,
要知道 契斯特 我也会法术
too. And I bet I can make your fries reappear.
而且 我可以变回你的薯条
Merci.
谢谢
Mulder, certain frog
某些 青蛙分泌
species secrete a substance called bufotoxin.
一种叫蟾蜍色胺的物质
It's chemically similar to what was in Private McAlpin's blood.
其化学性跟在麦卡平 血液中发现的相似
We should ask Bauvais what he's doing with those frogs.
应该去问布维特用那些青蛙做什么
I didn't want to say anything, but I think we're being followed.
我不想说什么 但我想我们被跟踪了
There's a grey four-door sedan in the parking lot.
在停车场 有辆灰色4门轿车
Keep an eye on Chester.
看着契斯特
Out of the car, Private!
出来 阿兵哥
You've been following us. I had to warn you.
你一直在跟踪我们 我必须警告你
You didn't seem interested before.
上次你根本不想谈
I couldn't talk then, not with Colonel Wharton so close by.
当时华上校就在附近 无法说
And not with him right there.
还有他在那边 也不能说
Chester? He's just a little boy.
契斯特? 他只是个小男孩
No, sir, he is not.
不 长官 他不是
What's going on?
怎么回事
He was about to tell us why we're in danger.
他要告诉我们危险在哪里
You're putting yourselves into something you don't understand.
你把自己卷入一些 你不了解的事情中
But you do.
但你了解
Bauvais warned him. He told the
布维特警告过上校
colonel he'd take his men one by one unless...
他会一个个干掉他的人 除非
Unless what?
除非什么
Unless the colonel let his
除非上校让他们回海地
people go back to Haiti. But the colonel,...
但是上校
..He just had us turn up the heat on all them beatings.
他却命令我们对他们加重拷打
Colonel Wharton sanctioned beatings?
华上校准许拷打
He ordered it. And worse.
他下的命令 而更严重的
The things he is making us do to those people!
是他要我们对待难民的所作所为
Why hasn't anybody filed a complaint?
为何没人提出控诉
None of us feel good about it, ma'am,
我们都觉得不好过
but you don't join the Marines to feel good.
但你不是求好过才加入陆战队
You said Bauvais threatened the colonel's men.
你说布维特恐吓上校的人
He said... he'd take their souls.
他说要夺走他们的灵魂
And you believe he can do that?
而你相信他办得到
Jack was my friend. Look what happened to him.
杰克是我朋友 看看他的下场
We don't know what happened to him.
我们不知他发生了何事
But there is an explanation for his condition.
但他的情况是可以解释的
Back home, an associate of my daddy's, Clyde Jessamin,...
在家乡 我父亲的合伙人 叫克莱杰西
..Once crossed a man on some kind of real-estate deal.
有一次在不动产生意中 跟人家发生纠纷
Jessamin's daughter took ill with
杰西的女儿得了种
somethin' the doctors couldn't make heads or tails of.
连医生都搞不清楚的病
All they could do was shoot
他们只能给她注射
her full of morphine, the pain was so bad.
大量吗♥啡♥止痛 太痛苦了
She died, five minutes past midnight, on her weddin' day.
午夜过5分她去世了 就在她结婚的那一天
And when they did an autopsy to try and figure it out,...
然后当他们做了解剖 想找出原因的时候
..All they could find was a
他们只发现一堆的蛇
bunch of snakes squirming around inside her belly.
在她肚子里蠕动
Sounds like an old wives' tale. No, ma'am. It's not.
听起来像是无稽之谈 不 那是真的
You see,...
你知道吗
..I'm the one who was supposed to marry her.
我就是那个要娶她的人
Think he's telling the truth?
你认为他说的是实话吗
Until I can figure out why he'd lie, yeah.
在想出他为何说谎前 是的
He's superstitious, and superstition breeds fear.
他很迷信 而迷信产生恐惧
It's what voodoo is all about.
巫毒就是这么一回事
It's as irrational as avoiding a crack in the sidewalk.
就像躲避人行道的裂痕一样不理性
Why would he be trying to avoid Chester?
为什么他要避开契斯特
Chester!
契斯特
Chester!
契斯特
Wait a second!
等等别跑
Chester!
契斯特
Stop! I'm not gonna hurt you!
站住 我不会伤害你
Chester!
契斯特
It's OK, I'll get him.
没关系 我去追他
Chester!
契斯特
Chester?
契斯特
Can I get you anything else, sir?
还需要什么吗 长官
Just get the door.
去开门就好
I'm sorry, I'm having my breakfast.
不好意思 我正在吃早餐
That's all right, we already ate.
没关系 我们吃过了
I understand you obtained a
昨天你们取得法♥院♥许可
court order yesterday to exhume Private Guttierez.
去挖奎提里兹的墓
That's right.
没错
I've filed a complaint with the Justice Department.
我已经向司法部 提出抗♥议♥
His body was missing. Stolen from his coffin, apparently.
他的尸体不见了 显然是从棺木中被盗走
Now you see what we're facing here.
现在你 明白我们的处境
What barbaric religion would desecrate a grave?
什么野蛮的宗教会去亵渎坟墓
We suspect it was an act of retaliation.
我们怀疑 那是报复行为
Retaliation?
报复?
For your mistreatment of the detainees.
针对你虐待禁闭者
What the hell are you talkin' about?
你在胡说什么
Physical abuse of political refugees
对政♥治♥难民的生理虐待
is a prosecutable crime under international law.
是会被国际法控诉的罪行
It's Bauvais, isn't it?
是布维特
He's the one you're gettin' this garbage from.
你们从他那里 听到这些鬼话
said this was a hotel, but it's hardly a concentration camp.
没有人说过这里是饭店 但也不是个集中营
Then there is no policy of harassment?
所以没有对付骚扰的规定
It's my men who are being harassed.
是我的人被骚扰
The UN, the relief organisations,...
联♥合♥国♥ 救难组织
..They're all so busy protecting the
他们全都忙于难民权益
rights of refugees, nobody's looking out for my men!
没有人注意到我的官兵
Well, we'll let you finish.
让你吃完吧
Don't want your breakfast to get cold.
免得你的早餐变凉了
Wharton's left these people no
华顿使他们除了用
choice but to fight back with the only weapon they have.
唯一的武器反抗外别无选择
There's a big difference
恶心的外貌和起死回生
between nasty looks and raising the dead.
是有区别的
Not according to Private Dunham.
对邓汉来说可不是这样
Agh!
啊
What?
怎么了
More scare tactics.
都是恐吓技俩
Let me see that. Oh, it's nothing.
让我看看 这没什么
I don't think he's in any condition to talk.
我想他并不准备说
That's right, Private, you don't think. You follow orders.
没错 你不用思考 你只需听从命令
But, sir... Dismissed!
但是 长官 下去
I want the secret.
我要知道秘密
Maybe you should tell me now, while you can still talk.
在你还能开口的时候 也许你应该告诉我
Ma vie nan mains Bon Dieu.
No, Papaloi.
不 帕帕罗
Your life is in my hands.
你的生命在我手中
I was surprised to get your card.
我很惊讶收到你的卡片
I'd assumed our last contact...
我以为上次的联络
..Would be our last.
是最后一次
Why are you here?
你为何在这
Your investigation is faltering, Agent Mulder.
你的调查摇摆不定
We've got a renegade Marine violating human rights...
我们已经逮到一个侵犯人♥权♥的陆战队叛徒
These people have no rights.
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表