It's as if he's turning into a pillar of salt.
他宛如变成了盐柱一般
Is that what the substance is?
就像这种物质吗?
It seems to be crystalline, but beyond that...
像是结晶 但更甚于...
We're all tired.
我们都累了
Let's stow the captain's body.
让我们把舰长的尸体装好
Tie up Olafsson so we can all get some rest.
绑紧奥拿森就可休息一会
I'll take first watch, in case he's not alone.
我守第一班 以防他有同伙
Scully? Hm?
史卡利
I just fell asleep.
我刚才睡着了
You want a few more minutes? No, I'm up.
想多睡几分钟吗? 不 我起来了
Scully!
史卡利
Mulder, what happened to you?
穆德 你怎么了?
Time acceleration is an equation, Mulder. A theory.
时间加速是个方程式 穆德 是个理论
Then theoretically it's possible. What else could it be?
那理论上是有可能的 不然会是什么?
Whatever it is, it isn't a time warp.
不管是什么 都不是时间异常
None of us has observed the phenomena recorded in the ship's log.
我们都没有注意到 日志上所记录的现象
No evidence indicates this is a time warp.
没有证据说这是时间异常
We're evidence! We're ageing by the minute!
我们快速老化就是证据
If this is rapid-ageing phenomena, why hasn't our hair greyed?
若这是快速老化现象我们的头发为何没有白?
Then what about him? Huh?
那他呢?
What about him? Why isn't he getting old?
为何他没变老?
Relax, Trondheim. Save your energy...
冷静 特荷姆 保留体力...
I don't have to listen to you!
我不需要听你的
It's because of you that we got into this.
都是你害得我们如此下场
Nobody twisted your arm.
没人逼你来
I signed on to bring you here.
我答应带你们来
Not to die.
不是送死
What do you know about free radicals? Is this a quiz?
你知道自♥由♥基吗? 这是个测验吗?
They're highly reactive chemicals containing extra electrons.
他们是高活性 含有额外电子的化学物质
They can attack DNA. They can
会攻击基因
cause our body tissue and cell membranes to oxidise.
造成身体组织和细胞膜的氧化
Grow old, you mean. It's the prevailing theory on how we age.
你是说变老 这是老化的主要理论
Something is triggering that reaction in us?
某种东西在我们体内触发它?
This is just a theory,...
这只是理论
..But what if this ship is drifting
但假使这艘船漂向另一个
towards another metallic source, like a meteor?
金属源 例如陨石呢?
Maybe it's deep in the ocean or embedded into an iceberg.
也许它深埋海中 或者在冰山里面
But the two could be
但是两者可能会
acting as positive and negative terminals,...
起正负极的作用
..With the ocean itself being a kind of giant battery.
因为海洋本身 就是一个大电池
That electromagnetic
电磁能有可能
energy could be exciting the free radicals...
会刺♥激♥自♥由♥基
..And effectively oxidising every piece of matter in its field.
并在其范围内 氧化所有物质
Makes sense, Scully.
有道理 史卡利
The organic equivalent
如同生锈般
to rust would be rapid premature senescence.
器官被加速老化
What the hell...?
搞什么鬼...?
Captain Barclay said the ship was bleeding.
巴舰长说这艘船在流血
It's not blood, Scully.
那不是血 史卡利
It's rust.
那是铁锈
Trondheim, you keep an eye on Olafsson.
特荷姆 看好奥拿森
Where are you going? Mulder... where are we going?
你要去哪里? 穆德 我们要去哪?
I'm not sure yet, but we don't have much time to get there.
我还不确定 但我们时间不多了
D'you see this yellow pipe?
看到这个黄管吗?
It's the only one that hasn't corroded through.
是唯一没被侵蚀过的
Olafsson and his men.
奥拿森跟他的手下
Why would they hole up here?
他们为何躲在这里?
This is the only drinkable water on the ship.
这是船上唯一能喝的水
We were both wrong, Scully. It's the water.
我们都错了 是水才对
All the other water's been contaminated. How?
其他的水都被污染 怎么搞的?
Something must have got into the desalination tanks,
一定有东西进了海水淡化槽
where the water is stored.
那是个储水的地方
But the water in the sewage system is recycled.
但污水处理系统是内部循环的
It doesn't come from the sea.
不是来自海水
If you're right, then Captain
如果你是对的
Barclay's drinking binge is what kept him alive.
巴舰长的滥饮是他存活的原因
And the water from this tank will do the same for us.
而槽内的水也会 对我们起同样的作用
But it doesn't sound like there's very much left.
但听起来 好像所剩不多
You were supposed to watch him.
你应该看着他
I feel pretty bad about it.
我觉得很抱歉
I shouldn't have dozed off.
我不该打瞌睡
What do you want me to say? He's gone.
你要我说什么?他跑了
I wanna know what happened!
我要知道发生什么事
I can ask the same of you. You tied him up.
我也要问你 是你绑他的
There's nothing wrong with my knot! This was severed.
我绑的没问题 这是被割断的
I don't like being interrogated.
我不喜欢被质问
I don't owe you any explanations.
我不需要向你解释
Trondheim! Let go of me.
特荷姆 放手
Look, we have a lot of work to do here.
听着 我们有很多事要做
I'll need blood and urine samples from both of you.
我需要你们两个的 血跟尿样本
What for? We found out what caused the ageing.
干什么用? 我们找出了老化原因
What is it now? The two of you are full of theories.
现在又是什么? 你们两个满是理论
First it's one thing, then another.
先是这样 又是那样
By the time you figure it out, we'll be dead.
等搞清楚时我们都死了
Something got into the desal tanks,
有东西进了海水淡化槽
but the water in the sewage system is untainted.
但污水系统的水未被污染
It kept Olafsson alive this long.
那让奥拿森活这么久
Maybe it'll slow the process in us.
或许也可以减缓我们老化
This is good news, isn't it?
这是好消息 不是吗?
So what happens now?
那现在要怎么做?
It has been 18 hours, 45 minutes since the onset of symptoms.
从症状开始 已过18小时45分
Rudimentary blood tests revealed
基本的血液测试显示出
impossibly high concentrations of sodium chloride: salt.
高浓度的氯化钠 盐
Though the contaminated water itself is not saline,...
虽然受污染的水 本身不含盐
..It appears to catalyse existing body fluids,
却催化了体液
causing massive and rapid cellular damage.
造成大量而快速的细胞损害
The untainted water slowed the degenerative progression
没被污染的水减缓了
in Trondheim and me.
特荷姆和我的老化
But Mulder has fared less well.
但穆德就不太妙
Perhaps because of the dehydration he suffered on the way here.
或许是因为 他在路上脱水的缘故
I think I just lapped George Burns.
我想我刚老过乔治本恩
I'll be right back.
我马上回来
If you've got something to say,
有话要说就说
say it, but don't hover behind me like that.
别在我背后晃来晃去
The water isn't helping him.
那水对他没帮助
Then maybe we should double his ration.
也许我们应该加倍给他
What for? A lake of water won't help him.
干嘛?一湖的水都帮不了他
We don't know that for sure.
我们并不能确定
Not yet. Look at him!
还不确定 看看他
We've wasted too much water on him. Who are you to decide?
我们在他身上浪费太多水 你凭什么决定
You don't have to be a doctor to see that...
不是医生
he isn't gonna make it.
也看得出来他不行了
But you and me, Scully,...
但你跟我 史卡利
..You and me, we'd better start lookin' out for ourselves.
你跟我 我们最好 开始为自己打算
Mulder's urinalysis continues to indicate his kidneys' failure...
穆德的尿液分♥析♥ 仍显示他的肾脏衰竭
..To excrete the substance I'm calling "Heavy salt".
无法排除 我称之为"重盐"的物质
Whether the untainted water from the sewage system
污水系统未被污染的水
is even helping him at all is unclear.
是否有助于他还不清楚
What does remain clear to me is that I can't give up trying.
对我来说最清楚的是 我不能放弃尝试
Trondheim!
特荷姆
What are you doing? Listen to this.
你在干什么? 听听这个
You know what that is? It's a funeral bell.
你知道是什么吗?是丧钟
There's only a few gallons left. Maybe less.
只剩几加仑了 也许更少
There's enough to keep us all alive for a few more days.
那足够我们全部 多活几天
Or one of us alive long enough to be rescued.
或够我们其中一人活到被救
Don't come any closer.
别再靠过来
What are you gonna do? Shoot me?
你打算如何?杀我吗?
Trondheim... listen to me.
特荷姆 听我说
The navy knows where we are.
海军知道我们在哪
They know these coordinates and they'll be here soon.
他们知道座标 很快就会到
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表