What an act!
精采演出
I'll cover the back.
我从后面掩护
Freeze!
不准动
What? The fun house.
是游乐屋
I thought I heard a shot fired.
我听见枪声
I think we'd better go outside and catch this thing coming out.
我认为我们应该出去 等他出来捉住他
It's the manager's dog.
是经理的狗
The trailer park.
去车场
Are you all right? Have you seen a, uh, uh...
你没事吧 有没有见到一个...
Check out the area behind that trailer,
去看拖车后面
and let me know what you find.
告诉我发现什么
All right. Now, you're
好的 现在 你
sure it was the twin you saw runnin' around here?
确定是那连体人跑到这边来
Maybe it was the Fiji Mermaid and he jumped back in the river...
可能是菲济人鱼
and swum his way back to Fiji.
他跳回河里去 游回去菲济
Now you know how I feel.
知道我的感受了
You're taking off? Are you kidding?
你要走了 开什么玩笑
With that thing still on the loose?
那东西还在逃
They've been searching for it all day.
大家找了一整天
It can't have sustained itself for this long.
活不了这么久的
It'll probably try to crawl back up into its brother.
可能在想办法 爬回去他哥哥身体里面
No, his brother Lanny died last night.
不 兰尼昨晚死了
I already performed the autopsy on him this morning.
今天早上我做了解剖
So I guess it's true, you can never go home again.
所以我猜的没错 他无家可归了
His body wounds were nonfatal.
身体的伤不会致命
He died as a result of advanced cirrhosis of the liver.
他是死于早期肝硬化
Oh, there's a moral to this story... "Lay off the booze. "
此故事的教训是 "戒酒"
His body possesses some anatomical discrepancies...
他的身体 有些异于常人
some offshoots of the esophagus and trachea...
食道与气管的分支
that almost seem umbilical in nature.
如同脐带的结构
I've never seen anything like it.
从未见过这样的事
And you never will again.
以后也不会有的
will not only eradicate...
将会根除
the Siamese twins and the alligator-skinned people,
连体婴 与鳄鱼人
but you're gonna be hard-pressed to find...
甚至要找到
a slight overbite or a not-so-high cheekbone.
轮廓扁平的人都很难了
You see, I've seen the future,
你看 我已见到未来
and the future looks just like him.
而未来就像他一样
Imagine going through your whole life looking like that.
你想想看 一世要过那样的生活
That's why it's left up to the self-made freaks like me...
所以留下我自创变♥态♥
and The Conundrum to remind people.
和谜样这种人来提醒人们
Remind people of what?
提醒什么
Nature abhors normality.
大自然憎恨正常人
It can't go very long without creating a mutant.
每隔不久就会创造畸形人
Do you know why?
知道为什么吗
No, why? I don't either.
不知道 为什么 我也不知道
It's a mystery. Maybe
那是个谜
some mysteries are never meant to be solved.
或许有些谜是 永远无法解开的
What's the matter with your friend?
你的朋友怎么了
I don't know what his problem is.
不知道他有什么问题
Maybe it's the Florida heat.
可能是佛罗里达太热
I hope it's nothing serious.
希望不会太严重
Probably something I ate.
可能是吃坏肚子
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表