punished for everything wrong that happened.
都让他受到残酷的惩罚
But if you ask me...
但你要是问我
...that man was born evil.
那人天生邪恶
No children?
没有孩子?
No. None.
没有
Our records show that you
记录上说
recuperated from your injuries within two months.
你在两个月内康复了
But nine months later, you checked back into the hospital.
但9个月后 你又入院了
Well, I had complications.
有后遗症
What happened to the child?
孩子怎么了?
Cokely's child.
寇克的孩子
Martin used to say... not to blame the child.
马丁常说... 不要责怪孩子
That it was just a little thing, an innocent.
他还小...不懂事
But it was the spawn of evil.
但那是恶魔之子
I couldn't keep it in this house...
我不能让有关那个人的记忆
...the memory of him.
留在这房♥子里
Mrs Thibedeaux?
夫人
I gave the baby to an adoption agency.
我把婴儿交给领养介绍所
Baby... He'd be almost 50 now.
婴儿... 现在应该有50岁了
This is the address of the adoption agency.
这是介绍所的地址
If you do find him...
找到他的话...
No. No, never mind.
算了
The bones BJ found under the
碧洁在房♥子下找到的骨头
house belonged to Chaney's partner, Ledbetter.
是杰尼的伙伴 丁列贝
Cokely rented the house in 1942.
寇克在1942年 租了这房♥子
Detectives at the scene found an old
探员说在犯罪现场发现一把旧的剃刀
razor under the house. They're trying to lift prints.
已送去查指纹
Cokely's been released, but I think we have enough to nail him.
寇克已被释放 但我们已掌握足够证据
Something just doesn't track.
有些不对劲
The night she was attacked, BJ said she saw a younger man.
碧洁说被攻击那晚 见到的人更年轻
You know her state of mind that night.
她在晚上的精神状态不好
She could have been mistaken.
或许她弄错了
Well, maybe she did see a younger man.
也许她见到了更年轻的寇克
Young Cokely. Cokely's grandson.
他的孙子
Cokely's grandson attacked BJ?
会是寇克的孙子 攻击碧洁?
It would make sense. Genetic traits often skip a generation.
这样才有道理 隔代遗传是可能的
That would explain the blood under Verna Johnson's fingernails.
这解释了约翰逊 指甲下的血液化验
PGM subtypes are similar among relatives.
家族中的亚型基因可相互符合
Did Danny call back with the adoption records yet?
有领养纪录的消息吗?
I doubt Mendel had serial killers
孟黛尔创立遗传理论时
in mind when he developed his theory on genetics.
一定没想到杀人也会遗传
You know, when I was a kid, I would have nightmares.
我小时候 会做恶梦
I'd wake up in the night
半夜醒来
thinkin' I was the only person left in the world.
我会觉得世界只剩下我一人
Then I would hear this.
然后我会听到这声音
What? My dad would be in the study eating these.
什么? 我父亲在书房♥吃这个
Danny Valadeo? It's Agent Scully.
丹尼吗?我是史卡利
What does that have to do with Cokely?
那个与寇克何关?
On a cellular level, we're the
我们的细胞
sum total of all our ancestors' biological matter.
都存在着每个祖先的生理总合
But what if more than biological traits get passed down?
若是生理特征以外的特质也遗传呢?
What if I like sunflower seeds
或许我喜欢吃葵花子
because I'm genetically predisposed to liking them?
是因为基因中天生的呢
Children aren't born liking sunflower seeds.
喜欢吃葵花子不是天生的
Behaviour patterns are taught.
行为模式是后天教育的
We hear of twins, separated at birth...
出生后分开的双胞胎
...who end up in the same occupation,
他们会选择同样的职业
each naming their child Waldo.
帮孩子取同一个名字
Jung wrote about the collective unconscious. It's genetic memory.
荣格提过总体下意识行为 有关基因记忆
Yeah, Danny.
是 丹尼
Yeah. Thanks. I'll tell him.
谢谢 我会告诉他
Danny tracked down Mrs Thibedeaux's son.
丹尼找到琳达女士的儿子
He was a policeman named Raymond Morrow.
他是个警♥察♥ 叫雷蒙摩卢
That's BJ's father.
是碧洁的父亲
BJ is Cokely's granddaughter.
碧洁是寇克的孙女
She's responsible for the murders.
谋杀案是她所为
Mulder... Get your coat. Let's go.
穆德 去拿外套 我们走
Wait. You think BJ's capable of murder?
你觉得碧洁会杀人吗?
No, but Cokely is. BJ has become him.
不会 但她变成寇克了
That's outrageous! I think Cokely's memories, compulsions...
太令人意外了 我想寇克的记忆与冲动
...have been passed on genetically to BJ, driving her to kill.
都遗传给碧洁了 驱使她去杀人
So BJ's nightmares are real?
她的恶梦是真的?
She's killing women and carving "Sister" On them?
她杀人 并在她们身上刻"姐妹"?
Yes.
对
Then explain the cuts on her own chest.
她自己胸上的刀伤怎么解释?
I can't. Maybe she did it herself.
不知道 或许是自己做的
Maybe it's a weird stigmata. Whatever it is, BJ's not herself.
可能是一种怪诞的病征 无论如何 她成了别人
Where to? To warn Mrs Thibedeaux.
要去哪里? 去通知琳达女士
If BJ has become Cokely in the way I mean,
碧洁若像我想的成为寇克
she may try to finish what Cokely started.
她可能会想完成寇克所开始的
Stop it!
停!
Somebody's gotta take the blame,
是别人要负责 妹妹
sister. - No! No, no! You're not him! You can't be!
你不是他 你不会是
And it's not gonna be me!
不会是我负责
I'm not afraid to use this.
我不怕用这个的
You have his eyes.
你有他的眼睛
You're...
你是...
...him!
他!
No.
不!
You're my grandchild.
你是我的孙女
You know what you're doing?! Shut up!
知道你在做什么吗? 闭嘴!
He's done this to both of us.
他对我俩做出这种事
No!
不
You don't know what you're doing!
你不知道你在做什么!
He's the one to blame!
他才该承担罪责!
Mrs Thibedeaux? Mrs Thibedeaux!
琳达!
Mulder...
穆德...
Mrs Thibedeaux!
琳达!
What happened?
发生什么事?
She had a razor. She tried to kill me.
她有剃刀 她想杀我
But something stopped her.
但有什么阻止了她
Where did she go? I don't know.
她到哪去了? 我不知道
Can you stand? Yeah, I think so.
站得起来吗? 应该可以
Let me help you up the stairs. Thank you.
我扶你楼上去 谢谢你!
This is Agent Mulder.
我是穆德探员
I need an ambulance to 238 North 54th Street.
需要救护车到北54街238号♥
I also need an APB on BJ Morrow.
对碧洁发出全面通缉
Yes, that's Detective Morrow.
对 就是摩卢探员
She should be considered armed and dangerous.
她应该有武器 而且危险
BJ's going after Tillman.
碧洁去找拜仁了
The first murder occurred after BJ got pregnant.
碧洁怀孕后发生第一件杀人案
She wants someone to blame.
她在找个人承担罪责
I think that's Tillman. I don't think so.
那人一定是拜仁
I think it'll be Cokely.
不 应该是寇克
Why? She must know Cokely's her grandfather.
为什么? 她一定知道寇克是她祖父
If she wants someone to blame, it'll be him.
要承担一定是找他
Cokely's not answering his phone. I'm goin' over there.
寇克不接电♥话♥ 我要过去
She had a reason.
她是有理由的
We've gotta talk. We're getting a statement.
我们得谈谈 我们有证词
You've accused BJ of murder? Let's go outside.
你控告碧洁谋杀? 到外面谈
No. Here, now! Have you seen Detective Morrow?
就在这里谈 有见到摩卢探员吗?
No! But I don't care what you've accused her of.
不 但不管你指责她什么
She could not hurt anybody.
她是不会伤害人的
Detective Morrow attacked this woman with a razor.
摩卢探员用剃刀攻击她
Come on! I do not believe that! It's true.
少来了 我才不信你那套 是真的
It happened.
已发生了
I only acted like any husband
我就像任何丈夫一样
who didn't want to see his home broken up.
不希望家庭破碎
What home? Remember the home I promised you?
什么家庭? 记得我答应过你的
Who's there?
是谁?
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表