..In the back seat.
到后座去
He told me that, if I ever told anybody, he would hurt me.
他说 如果我告诉别人 他就会伤害我
As he touched me, you know,
当他摸我的时候
I would pretend like I was out of my body,...
我就假装我不在我的身体内
..Deep in the ocean, down with the fish,...
而在深海 跟鱼同游
..In the dark water.
在黑暗的水中
Somehow I managed to block out all these things.
不知怎的 我总设法 去忘记这些事情
But... lately it's all been...
但是最近 又全都
I'm remembering, you know?
让我回想起
The others, too.
其他的事也是
Others?
其他的事
Yeah.
对
Men and women.
男人跟女人
They would, um, come to the house,
你知道 每当我妈离开家时
you know, when my mom was away.
他们就会到我家来
And they would take me down to the basement.
然后他们 带我到地下室
It was really dark. It was, like, painted red with a dirt floor.
那里很暗 漆成红色 没铺地板
They would wear these robes, black and red.
他们穿黑色跟红色的长袍
And they would sing and they would chant.
他们会唱歌♥及吟诵
And then they would tie me and my sister up.
然后把我跟妹妹绑起来
These men and women, they would make us do things.
这些男女 他们逼我们做那些事
They called me a breeder.
他们称我为孕育者
They would get me pregnant and then they would kill the babies.
他们使我怀孕 然后再杀了婴儿
I've had three children, and they're all buried in the cellar.
我生过3个小孩 他们都被埋在地窖
One night...
有天晚上
..Jim murdered my sister for a sacrifice.
吉姆杀了我妹妹 做为祭品
She was only eight years old!
当时她才8岁
He told everybody that she'd died in an accident.
他告诉大家 她死于一场意外
Today brought it all back,...
今天我想起了一切
..Clear like it happened yesterday.
清晰彷如昨日
Imagine if what she said is true.
如果她说的是真的
Why don't we just wait and see what her parents have to say.
我们何不等等看她父母说些什么
Where's Shannon? They told me you were bringing her home.
莎朗呢 他们告诉我说 你们要载她回家
She wanted to remain with friends.
她要跟朋友在一起
Under the circumstances, we thought it best.
在此情况下这是最好的安排
Circumstances? Why wouldn't she want to come home?
情况 为何她不想回家
Someone, or something,
很明显地 某人或某事
has obviously put these things into her mind.
将这些事深植在她心中
Mrs Ausbury, perhaps you'd like a glass of water?
奥太太 也许你需要一杯水
Yeah. Thank you.
是的 谢谢你
Mr Ausbury...
奥先生
Mrs Ausbury, your daughter has not accused you of any involvement
奥太太 你女儿没有说
in these activities.
你涉入这些案子当中
Do you have any idea why Shannon might have said these things?
你知道莎朗为什么要这么说吗
Jim and I have been having marriage problems lately.
最近吉姆跟我 婚姻有些问题
We're committed to working them out.
我们正在设法解决
Maybe we don't pay enough attention to Shannon.
也许因此而忽略了她
She and I don't...
她跟我
We don't get along. We fight.
我们处的不好 常争吵
Have you ever known Shannon to be pregnant?
你曾知悉莎朗怀孕过吗
Of course not! She's fifteen years old!
当然没有 她才15岁
and how could you posiblily believe that she…
你怎能去相信
have you ever had another child?
你曾有过其他小孩吗
A girl.
一个女儿
Theresa.
叫泰莉莎
She died.
她死了
At eight years old?
8岁死的吗
Eight weeks,...
8个礼拜
..With crib death.
婴儿猝死
Did you do it?
你有做吗
I would kill... anyone...
我会杀死她所说
who did the things to her that she claims.
对她做这些事的人
Not a very Christian tenet.
那不太符合基♥督♥教义
Thou, God of vengeance, shine forth!
你 复仇之神 照耀前方
Even the devil can quote scripture to fit his needs.
魔鬼也会引用经♥文♥ 来合理化他的行为
How dare you! Get out of our house!
你真无礼 滚出我的房♥子
As far as I know, you
就我所知 是你把这些事
put those ideas in my daughter's head.
灌输到我女儿脑中的
Now get out!
马上滚出去
The devil travels in many forms.
魔鬼有很多种形态
And you may be one!
你可能就是其中之一
Are you sure you're up to this,
你真的能应付吗
Shannon? I heard about what you said.
我听说过你所陈述的
I'll be OK. I don't wanna miss the final.
我没事 我不想错过期末考
I'll be in my office, if you're feeling funny.
若你不舒服 我就在办公室
You ought to remove your jewellery.
把手饰拿掉
You wouldn't want to lose it in some pig's guts.
不然 掉进猪肠就不好了
I'll hold it until you're finished.
我帮你保管到考完
I heard the chair and a
我听见椅子和碰撞声
crash and I came running out of the office.
就跑出我的办公室
Did you see anybody leaving the room?
有看到任何人离开吗
Did you hear the door open?
有听到开门声吗
I lock the doors after school
放学后只有我一个人
when I'm alone. I... I get afraid.
我就锁门 我会害怕
I feel a dark angel is amongst us.
我觉得黑暗天使 就在身边
It wants a sacrifice.
它要祭品
It's been years since... since we've done that.
我们已经奉献好多年了
Exactly.
没错
Exactly. We haven't kept our faith.
没错 我们没有坚持信念
Are any of you... responsible for my daughter?
我女儿是不是 柀你们之中的谁害死
We all are. She was sacrificed for us.
我们都有 她为我们牺牲了
It's a portent. Shannon's death
很奇怪
allows us to get rid of the police, the FBI...
莎朗的死使我们 摆脱了警♥察♥ 调查局
It can all be blamed on her.
那都怪她自己
Jim... you tell them she had a thing for Jerry Stevens.
吉姆 去告诉他们 她迷恋杰瑞
She killed him out of jealousy.
她因为忌妒而杀了他
She cutout his eyes... because
她挖出他的眼睛
she couldn't stand to have him look at another girl.
因为不能忍♥受他看其他女孩
And his heart... because she was heartbroken.
挖出他的心脏 因为她心碎
But when they leave, and are gone,
但当他们都走了
we must rekindle our faith... rather than lose it.
我们要重拾信念 不能失去
I never imagined she would hurt herself.
想不到她会自杀
I'm old-fashioned, Agent Scully.
我跟不上时代了 史探员
I can't believe that children
我无法相信这些孩子
are capable of such things as they are these days.
能够做出这些事来
She wanted me to hold that for her.
她要我为她保管
Excuse me.
失陪一下
Her office has a faint odour of incense.
她办公室 有很淡的焚香味
She says it stops the smell of formaldehyde.
她说这是冲淡甲醛的气味
It's also used in Black Mass rituals.
也被用于黑弥撒祭典
I must admit, there are some oddities to her story.
她的故事有些古怪
What do you mean, "Oddities"?
什么意思
The man she replaced has taken two sick days in a 15-year career.
她所代课的人 15年来只请过两天假
The morning of Jerry Stevens' murder,
杰瑞被杀的早上
Mr Kingery developed necrotising fasciitis.
金老师刚好罹患坏疽病
Flesheating bacteria? That's very rare. I know.
食肉细菌 那很罕见
And when I questioned the staff about Mrs Paddock,
而当我向其他职员查询她时
no one can even recall hiring her.
没有人记得曾雇用她
Oh, look, I'm even getting caught up in this.
连我自己都很疑惑
I'm sure Mrs Paddock's arrival
我相信帕朵老师的到来
and the teacher's sickness is just a coincidence.
和那个老师的病纯属巧合
The fact that no one recalls hiring her is an oversight.
没人记得雇用她 也只是行政疏失
This is something we should get caught up in.
这些就是我们应该去了解的
I'll search the Ausbury house.
我要去搜索奥家
I've been told they're staying with friends.
他们正跟朋友在一起
You check Mrs Paddock.
你去调查帕朵老师
Power's out.
停电了
My religion,...
我的宗教信仰
..My family, Agent Mulder,...
我的家族 穆德探员
..Goes back in this town seven generations.
在这里可回溯到上7代了
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表