剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表
Malone!
马龙!
Ned - Ned - No!
内德内德,不!
NOoooooo
不!!!
Perfect
太好了
Father!
父亲!
I've got you,
抓住你了,
grab on to something. Like what?
抓点什么。 抓什么?
Anything.
什么都行。
We've got to pull them up.
快,拉他们上来。
I can't reach.
够不到。
We can't they're too far down.
太远了。
Then we'll pull up the whole damn bridge.
那就把这该死的桥拉上来。
Save your own life Roxton.
救你自己的命,罗斯顿.
I once promised to follow you to hell and back Challenger
我曾经说过追随你上刀山下火海,查林杰
don't make me a liar.
别让我不守信用。
NO!
不!
NO!
不!
Their gone,they're really gone.
他们死了,真的死了。
We're gonna keep searching just further down.
我们必须接着找下去。
But even if they survived the fall, the current, the rocks.
就算他们掉下去的时候还活着,可这些礁石。
You!
你!
Stay right where you are.
不要过来。
I'm unarmed.
我没武器。
Fine with me.
来求和吗。
I tried to stop Tribune but I failed.
我想阻止蜥蜴人,但没有成功。
Where is he now?Gone...
他现在在哪? 走了…
with the gunpowder but what does it matter?
带着火♥药♥,但是那又有什么关系呢?
your friends are dead,my father's dead.
你们的朋友死了,我父亲也死了。
What do you want from us sympathy?
你想怎么样?求可怜吗?
No.
不。
Then why are you here?
那为什么来这?
Same reason you are,
和你们一样,
to bring home the bodies.
带他们回家。
第一季完
遗失的世界
剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表