剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表
You know, when they...
当他们...
When they said they were gonna come after you and Carrie,
他们说要伤害你和卡莉的时候
I...I actually scared myself, you know, I thought that...
我...我吓了自己一跳 我以为...
I thought that I would killed them.
我以为自己会杀了他们
But you didn't.
但你没有
That will always be the difference.
你和他们始终是不一样的
So, listen, I have
听我说
a whole time vacation time phase.
我有很长一段休假期
I think, three of us,
我们三个
should go a roadtrip.
可以自驾游
What do you think?
你觉得怎么样
I don't know, Mich.
不好说 小米
The club's busy, I'd lose customers...
俱乐部很忙 我会流失客源的
I'm totally kidding.
我逗你玩呢
That's a brilliant idea. Yeah?
是个很棒的注意 对吧
Let's get the hell out of here.
让我们一起离开这里
Give me 20 minutes to pack the car. Alright.
给我二十分钟把车搞定 好
Look who's back?
看这是谁回来了
Is there a beer with my name on it?
有没有我的啤酒
You got it, my man.
没问题
Thanks.
多谢
You took down the people who were threatening you?
你们抓到所有威胁你们的人了吗
Better believe we did.
希望如此
Judges, cops, politicians and IIB brass.
法官 警♥察♥ 政客还有联调局的
The reporter in me needs details.
我的记者之魂需要细节
You gonna get all the details.
我都会告诉你的
And so is to be the news.
要不怎么写新闻
You know what? No.
不对
You need to write a book.
你该写本书
Or you might wanna leave all the details of how you
或者你也可以把自己如何读别人的心
read a bunch of people's minds
然后利用那些信息
and then used that information to help convict criminals.
帮助定罪的细节都写出来
Oh yeah, that's obvious.
当然
What's up?
怎么了
I have to talk to you about something.
我有事要告诉你
Sounds serious.
好严肃啊
I know you ask me not to....
你曾让我不要...
look into you past.
了解你的过去
What did you do?
你做了什么
It's been a long time.
好久不见
I'm so proud of you.
我真为你自豪
You're really here.
你真的来了
I am so sorry for leaving you.
我很抱歉我离你而去
Stop, stop, mother.
别这么说 妈妈
I know you were trying to protect me. Toby.
我知道你是想保护我 托比
You must be the young woman who called the cable company.
你就是那个打给有线电视台的年轻姑娘吧
Guys, this is my mom.
各位 这位是我妈妈
剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表