剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表
And that persona witnessed the murder and saw the killer's face.
而那个人格目击了凶案 看到了凶手的脸
You have to understand that
你们得明白
nothing he says can be assumed to be truthful.
他说的话都只是胡言乱语
He's an extremely disturbed man.
他是个精神失常的人
Well, he was able to describe the entire scene in great detail.
他将整个过程描述地非常细致
And who did he suggest was the killer?
那他说谁是凶手
I think you know.
我想你最清楚不过了
You pretended to care about his well-being, didn't you?
你假装很关心他的状况
You just wanted to see how much he knew.
不过是想看看他知道多少而已
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
It was you who killed Dr. Westbrooke.
杀害韦斯特布鲁克医生的凶手就是你
That's ridiculous. Why'd you do it?
别逗了 你为什么这么做
I'm sorry but my research
我很抱歉 但是我的研究
completely contradicts the main thesis of your book.
和你书中的主要观点完全相反
Your conclusions were irresponsible.
你的结论是不负责任的
People need to know the truth.
大众有权知道真♥相♥
Look, I'm telling you,
听着 我非常郑重地告诉你
I didn't kill her.
我没有杀她
She was my friend.
她是我朋友
Making it look like a random street crime, that was smart.
把凶案伪装成随机街头犯罪非常聪明
But I wonder what we're going to find
不过我很好奇 我们去搜查你公♥寓♥的时候
when we search your apartment.
能找到什么呢
Go ahead. There's nothing to find.
你们去啊 什么都找不到的
Nothing but ashes.
除了灰烬 什么都不剩
Well, we know you burned Dr. Westbrooke's papers.
我们知道你烧了韦斯特布鲁克的文章
You have no proof for any of this, so....
你有没证据可以证明这一切 所以
Unless you're going to arrest me, I'm leaving.
除非你现在就逮捕我 我要走了
You know, doc, I actually read your book.
你知道吗 医生 我读过你的书
Maybe you wrote about irrational behaviour
你好像写到过当受到来自爱人的威胁时
when dealing with a perceived threat from a loved one.
人会采取非理性行为
And how some people would remove that threat
以及有些人会通过消灭爱人
by destroying that loved one,
来解除威胁
refusing to admit responsibility even to themselves.
并且甚至不愿承认自己应承担的责任
Kinda sounds like what you did to Dr. Westbrooke.
听起来就像你对韦斯特布鲁克医生所做的
Don't throw writings you barely understand back at me.
不要用你看不懂的文章来反驳我
The authorities will be in touch to effect the release of my patient.
相关权力部门会和你们联♥系♥释放我的病人
Thank you for coming in.
感谢你的到来
She's right.
她说的对
All we have is the testimony of a severely deranged man.
我们现在只有一个疯子的证词
We need evidence, hard evidence to make this stick.
我们需要证据 有力的证据才站得住脚
Westbrooke was killed over a research paper?
韦斯特布鲁克因为一篇研究论文而被杀
The paper contradicted Kesler's book.
这篇论文否定了凯斯勒书上的内容
Her career and reputation were at risk.
她的职业生涯和名声危在旦夕
So that's motive. Now we need hard evidence to support it.
这就有了动机 我们需要真凭实据
Kesler burned Westbrooke's computer and the report.
凯斯勒烧掉了韦斯特布鲁克的电脑和报告
There's gotta be the other copies of the report, though.
尽管这篇报告应该有其他的备份
I even checked the printer memory at Westbrooke's practice,
我甚至查了韦斯特布鲁克诊所的打印机
There's no trace of it.
没有一点线索
Either it was printed somewhere else,
要么报告是在其他地方打印的
or Kesler left no stone unturned.
要么就是凯斯勒想尽了办法毁掉证据
Keep looking. It's all we got.
继续查下去 这是我们仅有的线索
Maybe not. What do you mean?
也许不是 什么意思
Marcus has got us this far. Maybe we're missing something.
马库斯帮了这么多 也许我们漏了什么
How much more do you think you can push this guy?
你觉得你还能从这个人那得到什么线索
I'm not sure, but he does want to help.
我不确定 但他是真心想帮忙
It may be our only shot at Kesler.
这可能是我们对付凯斯勒的唯一办法
I don't know how much help I can be,
我不知道我能帮上什么忙
I just, I really didn't see that much.
我只是 我真的没看到太多
You might have seen something that's important to us.
你可能看到过一些对我们很重要的东西
I want you to think hard.
我希望你再仔细想想
What happened to Dr. Kesler after she hurt Dr. Westbrooke?
伤害韦斯特布鲁克医生后凯斯勒做了什么
I saw her get in her car...
我看到她上了她的车
...And drive away.
然后开走了
That's all I saw. It's very helpful.
我就看到这些 这非常有用
OK, go now.
好了 现在该走了
I should've known he couldn't do it. Marcus
我早该知道他做不到 马库斯
I did good. You did good.
我做得很好 你做得很好
You're ok.
你没事了
Was he of any help? He did good.
他帮上什么忙了吗 他做得不错
I think he's gonna be able to help you guys. Ok.
我觉得他能够帮助你们 好的
Thank you for your help. You did great.
谢谢你的帮助 你做得很棒
He saw Dr. Kesler leave in her car.
他看见凯斯勒医生开车离开
Maybe she had blood on her hands when she opened the door.
也许开门的时候手上还有血
We might be able to grab something from there.
我们可以从这里下手
Now we just need proof of motive.
现在我们只需要证明她的动机
So, we know she had help editing her book, right?
我们知道她找人帮她编辑书 对吗
You think she had Harvey Holden look at it?
你觉得她让哈维·霍尔登看了吗
It's possible. I'll get Dev to head over there now.
有可能 我让戴夫现在去那
I'll get a warrant, so we check out her car.
拿搜查令去查她的车
Get her back in here.
然后把她带回来
You better have a damn good reason
把我的当事人弄来这
for dragging my client back in here.
你最好有个很好的理由
Your client is under arrest for the murder of Dr. Westbrooke.
你的当事人因谋杀韦斯特布鲁克被捕
It's absurd. Based on the testimony
真荒谬 凭着一个
of the constructed persona of a troubled mind.
脑子有问题的虚构人物的证词
He might as easily have said you were at the scene of the crime.
他可能也会说你在案发现场
His testimony was helpful,
他的证词是有用的
but it wasn't as damning as the traces of Dr. Westbrooke's blood
但没有我们在你车把手上发现
we found on your car door handle.
韦斯特布鲁克医生的血那么有效
For such detail-oriented person,
像你这样这么注重细节的人
I'd have thought you'd have done a better job
我本以为你会做得更好
cleaning up your mess, doctor.
清理干净你的烂摊子 医生
Don't say a word.
一个字都别说
This doesn't make any sense.
这说不过去
Why on earth would I hurt Rachel?
我为什么要伤害瑞秋
Well, that is a good question. Why would you?
很好的问题 为什么呢
Dr. Westbrooke's review of your work.
韦斯特布鲁克医生对你的书的评论
It invalidates every one of your theories.
这让你的每一条理论都变得无效
Where did you find that?
你在哪儿找到的
It turns out Dr. Westbrooke trusted one other person
事实证明韦斯特布鲁克医生把她的研究
with her research.
交到了其他人手里
Are you familiar with a patient of hers Harvey Holden?
你跟她一个名叫哈维·霍尔登的病人熟吗
She trusted a patient to review her work?
她让一个病人检查她的成果
Mallory... Not just a patient.
梅洛里 不仅仅是个病人
Mr. Holden was a college professor
在他的广场恐怖症变得很严重之前
until his agoraphobia became heightened.
霍尔登先生是一名大学教授
We've got you for premeditated murder.
我们会因蓄意谋杀逮捕你
Of course, you could always
当然 你也可以
take your chances with an insanity plea.
申请精神障碍防御
You know, we make that raspberry coulis right in house.
你知道吗 我们在家会弄这种桑莓汁
Really? Yeah. Yeah.
真的吗 对呀
Can I get you anything else?
你还要点其他的吗
Heavens no. But I have to say
天哪 不要了 但我必须得说
that was the most incredible meal I've ever had.
这是我吃过最好吃的一顿饭
Really?
真的吗
Ok, that is,
真是
wow, crazy, good.
疯了 很好
That's the sixth person he's done this to today.
他今天已经对六个人这么做了
Could I get the bill? Oh no, no, no.
结下账好吗 不 不用
You put your wallet back in your pocket.
你把钱包放回去
Your money's no good here.
不收你的钱
My god, this night just keeps getting better.
天哪 今晚真是越来越精彩了
I'm even inspired
我真是
to write an epic poem about the experience.
要写一首诗来纪念这次经历了
You mean, after your review, right?
你是说在你的评论后 对吗
Review? What do you mean?
评论 你什么意思
You are David Fickler, right?
你是大卫·菲克勒 对吗
Not according to my birth certificate.
我的出生证明可不是这么写的
Would you excuse me for a moment, please? Of course.
我先离开一会儿好吗 当然
Could you just help the gentleman on his way out the door.
你能一会儿送一下这位男士吗
剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表