剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表
Superior Contracting. Well, that's basically
顶级承包 基本上是
another name for the mob. And they've made millions
流氓公♥司♥的代名词 他们承包了数百万
building, shoddy roads all across this city, and been accused
遍布全市的劣质公路 多次被指控
multiple times of bribing city officials to secure contracts.
向政♥府♥官员及安♥全♥部♥门行贿
So Turner's being funded by the same corruption
所以赞助特纳的是
that he's campaigning against.
他竞选所反对的腐♥败♥
Exactly. They're corrupt,
没错 他们腐♥败♥
they're powerful and they've got a ton to lose.
他们位高权重 肯定会损失惨重
I mean, if they don't have a connection at city hall,
也就是说 如果和市政厅的关系中断
they're basically out of business.
他们也就没戏了
Excuse me. Alex?
不好意思 亚历克斯
Ok. So Sally found out that the Kellar company was dirty...
萨莉发现了凯勒公♥司♥有问题...
Right. She tells Turner, who tells Dylan and decides
于是她告诉特纳 而特纳告诉了迪伦
to bribe her, sends Bolt with the money...
并决定收买♥♥她 让博尔特带着钱...
Yeah, but that's not good enough for Turner.
可特纳觉得这样还不够
He doesn't want her to talk. So, he waits till Martin is gone
他希望封住她的口 于是等马丁走后
and then he silences her for good.
然后让她永远都无法开口
So, Alex was able to track that book bag by its label.
亚历克斯能通过标签找到书包
It's made by a lady, she runs a little shop,
是一位女士做的 她有一家小店
and each one is one of a kind.
每个包都独一无二
It was purchased three years ago, on his credit card,
那是三年前 他刷♥卡♥买♥♥的
and the clerk even remembers selling it to him.
店员甚至还记得把包卖♥♥给了他
In fact, she's some kind of a fan.
因为她是他的粉丝
Alex just sent us a picture of the candidate with the bag.
亚历克斯发了张这位候选人带着包的照片
That's it. We've got him.
就是这个 逮着他了
No, that only connects Turner to the bribe,
还没 这只能算特纳受贿
that doesn't put the gun in his hand.
不能证明他杀了人
No, why would he use a bag that could trace back to him?
不对 为什么他要用一个能查到他的包
No, I don't think he meant to leave the bag behind.
我觉得他也不想把包留在那
He killed her and things just went sideways from there.
他杀了人以后东西就丢下了
What if we charge him and we're wrong?
我们指控他 要是我们错了怎么办
Alright.
好吧
We could be walking into a whole pile of it here,
我们可能已经被一堆线索围住了
but there's only one way of finding out.
但只有一个办法找出真♥相♥
Alright. We'll go get the answers you need.
好的 我们去找你要的答案
Are you sure it's her? Positive.
你确定这是她吗 确定
She was shot and killed after receiving a $20,000 pay-off
收到你和迪伦·斯图尔特的两万美金后
from you and Dylan Stewart. No. That's ridiculous.
她被枪杀了 不 太荒谬了
My husband would never bribe anyone.
我丈夫才不会贿赂什么人
This can't be happening.
这不可能
Sally figured out that one
萨莉发现
of your contributors was crooked and she was naive enough
你的一个捐助人有不正当行为
to believe that you didn't know about it.
她天真地认为你对此不知情
I didn't! I didn't know! I had no idea
我不知道 我完全不知道
Kellar was associated with those low-lifes at superior until
凯勒和那些高层败类在交涉
you just told me, just now.
你刚告诉我 我才知道的
Well, it was Dylan's idea to bribe her,
拿钱贿赂她是迪伦的主意
but that wasn't good enough for you, was it? What? No!
但你觉得还不够 对吗 什么
You made sure that Martin Bolt was gone
当你确定马丁·博尔特走后
and then you killed her.
就杀了她
I have to make them believe me...
我得让他们相信我...
You have no evidence to support this
你没有证据可以证明
and you can't prove anything because I didn't do anything.
你也没法证明 因为我什么都没做
We have this. It was found with her body.
我们有这个 这是在她尸体旁发现的
Where did you get these?
你们从哪儿弄来的这些
Greg? What is it?
格雷格 那是什么
You were right.
你们说得对
You've been right all along. I killed Sally Lipton.
你们说的都对 是我杀了萨莉·利普顿
No, no. That's a lie. You were asleep on that couch
不 你说谎 你当时在沙发上睡着
for hours and hours. I know you were!
睡了很久 我知道你在睡觉
You know he was asleep on the couch
你知道他在沙发上睡着了
because you drugged him.
因为你给他下了药
Don't say anything, Catherine.
什么都别说 凯瑟琳
You weren't lying when you gave us your husband's alibi.
证明你丈夫不在场时 你没有说谎
You knew he was on the couch because you made sure of it.
你知道他在沙发上 因为是你做了手脚
You had to make sure that he didn't know that you left
你要保证他不知道
the house that night.
你那天晚上出去过
Catherine... I think we should call our lawyer.
凯瑟琳 我们应该叫律师过来
How did you find out that Sally knew about the Kellar company?
你是怎么发现萨莉知道凯勒公♥司♥的事
I don't want him to get in trouble...
我不想让他有麻烦...
You know so much about these things.
你深知这其中的利害关系
She came to you for advice, didn't she?
她来问你看你有什么建议 对吗
She didn't want him to get in trouble.
她不想让他有麻烦
Is this your bag?
这是你的包吗
Is that a gift from your husband?
这是你丈夫给你的礼物吗
Catherine...
凯瑟琳
Don't. You don't have to say anything.
不要 你什么都不要说
How long did you know that he was getting money
你从什么时候开始知道他拿了
from the same corrupt people that he was running against?
他竞选时声称要抵♥制♥的贿赂者的钱
Greg's a good man.
格雷格是个好人
But he believes he can change things
但他相信不做幕后交易
without making backroom deals.
他也能够做出改变
Sally Lipton was just like him.
萨莉·利普顿和他一样
I told Dylan we couldn't buy her silence with a bribe.
我告诉迪伦用钱是不能让她封口的
So you killed her.
所以你杀了她
You did this. You think you can buy me off with money?
是你做的 你以为用钱就能收买♥♥我吗
I'm calling Mr. Turner. And then I'm calling the police.
我要给特纳先生打电♥话♥ 我会告诉警♥察♥
I can't let you do that.
我不能让你这么做
Greg, I only did it for you. Please, you have to believe me.
格雷格 我这么做是为了你 求你相信我
I couldn't stand by and watch her bring you down. Please.
我不能眼睁睁地看着她拖你下马 求你
You killed someone...
为了赢得选举...
to win an election.
你杀了人
Catherine Turner's signed confession.
凯瑟琳·特纳已经签了认罪书
She and superior contracting had a deal from the get go:
她和高层一开始就达成了交易
They'd create a eco company as a front to funnel
他们成立了一个环保公♥司♥
into her husband's campaign.
为他丈夫的竞选输入资金
I guess they were expecting some pretty juicy
一旦他竞选成功 他们肯定盼望着
road contracts once he was in power.
那些颇具油水的公路建设合同
Yeah, she would've had access to
她会有机会接触到
a lot of confidential information
许多保密信息
that would've made winning those contracts a piece of cake.
这样就能让那些高层轻而易举就获得合同
Yeah, she thought her husband was
她以为他丈夫
going to make a big difference
能够让许多人的生活
in the lives of a lot of people.
发生很大的变化
She made a deal with the devil.
她和魔鬼做了交易
And then sacrificed a young girl's life to cover it up.
为了掩藏秘密牺牲了一个年轻女孩的生命
Turner's backing out of the race, citing "Personal issues".
特纳会以个人原因退出竞选
I guess that's too bad, because in the end
这样太糟了 因为到最后
he was exactly the guy that he said he was.
他就是他所说的那样 表里如一
Thank you, by the way. No problem. It's what we do.
还有 谢谢你们 我们该做的
Hey, can we buy you a drink?
能请你喝一杯吗
This was a long, hard road for you.
对你来说这一路走得挺难的
No, thank you. I...
不用 谢谢 我...
I've got something that I've been waiting a long time to do.
我得去做一件我等了很久都没做的事情
Sally's mom.
萨莉的妈妈
She gets closure. That's good.
她终于等到了结果 也算是一种解脱
So you were right. Turner was one of the good guys.
所以你是对的 特纳是个好人
And I'm guessing Metro will be going after superior contracting
我猜市警要开始追查那些
for illegal campaign contributions?
非法提供竞选款项的高层了
Yeah, well, Dylan Stewart's gonna go down for extortion,
对啊 迪伦·斯图尔特将和马丁·博尔特
along with Martin Bolt.
一起因勒索罪入狱
And Catherine Turner killed her, all because she knew
凯瑟琳·特纳杀了她 都是因为她知道
Sally would never break her principles and take up bribe.
萨莉不会打破原则收下那些钱
Hey. Wait up, wait up.
等一下 等一下
Are you kidding me? I've got a story to write.
别逗了 我还得写稿子
Hey, I've got...
我带了...
some leftovers?
一点剩菜
Moligen stew.
莫里根炖汤
Got kinda tired with the whole mayoral race
特纳中途退出之后
after Turner dropped out.
市长选举也没什么意思了
剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表