剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表
and then you were back here by 10.
然后你十点回到这里
You said we talked when I was here?
你说我回到这里时 我们还说了话
Yeah, just for a minute.
没错 就说了一会儿
Look, I know we have an agreement but...
我知道我们达成过一个协议 不过
Do you think that maybe I could read you?
你认为我可以读你的思想吗
Ah-- yeah, no. Of course. If you think it'll help.
没问题 如果你认为这样能帮到你
How did I seem when we talked?
我们说话的时候 我看起来怎样
Toby? Hey. What are you doing here so late?
托比 这么晚了 你在这里做什么
Just forgot something at my desk.
我桌上放了些东西忘记拿
Your desk is here.
但你的桌子在那里
Oh yeah. OK, right. Thanks.
是的 没错 谢谢你
You thought I was drunk? You seemed very happy.
你以为我喝醉了 你看上去挺开心
Did I have something in my hand?
我手里拿着什么东西吗
Yeah, I think it was your key card.
是的 我认为那是你的门卡
If I had my key card and I was walking around here under
如果我在莨菪碱的作用下 拿着门卡
the influence of scopolamine...
在附近乱逛
We're looking at all of the security logs.
我们已经在查所有的安保记录了
Guys! We've got something.
我找到一些东西
We know Logan was at the IIB last night so I asked Dev
我们已知洛根昨晚来过局里
to check out all of the security cams just in case--
所以我让戴夫检查所有的监控摄像头 以防万一
Yeah, and I got this...
没错 然后 我找到了这个
What am I doing getting into that SUV?
我钻进那辆SUV做什么
You recognize that vehicle? I've never seen it before.
你认出那辆车了吗 此前从没见过
And the windows are heavily
车窗颜色太深
tinted so I can't get a clear image of what's inside
所以我很难找到清晰的车内影像
but I did get a partial on the plate.
但我抓取到车牌的部分影像
I ran it and the same SUV
我在系统里查了一下
was reported stolen from the parking garage
这辆SUV昨晚九点被报失踪
around 9pm last night. I contacted the garage
在昨晚九点左右 我联♥系♥了车♥库♥
and got them to upload their footage back to me and um...
让他们把监控录像上传给我
Well, it gets weird.
事情有点蹊跷
OK, we need to find that SUV. I'll get it out on the wire.
我们得找到那辆车 我去通知
Get all units looking.
让所有的小组同时调查
You know what, I was at the pub right before this,
你们知道吗 在此之前我在酒吧里
maybe Oz saw something. Let's go talk to him.
奥兹可能看到了什么 我们去找他
OK, so let me get this straight: you were drugged,
好 让我先理清一下 你被下药了
then helped boost a car and then some random lady
参与了偷车 之后那晚不知道哪个女的
of the night just hit on you? Sounds like my kind of night.
跟你搭讪 这听上去像是我的经历
OK, I'm not helping. Uh, what can I do for you guys?
好吧 这没什么用 那我能做点什么
Just tell us everything about what you remember
那就告诉我们昨晚你印象中
me doing last night.
我做了些什么
Well, I mean, it was pretty slammed so it was kinda hectic
我是说 昨晚人很多所以忙得晕头转向
but I do remember you were sitting
但是我记得你坐在
at that table over there with that guy... Matt?
那一桌 和一个叫马特的人一起
Matt Goodman? Who's that?
马特·古德曼 谁啊
Just this guy that I met at the bar here.
就是一个我在酒吧里遇到的人
Yeah, he's been coming in for a couple weeks, you know,
是的 他一连来了好几周了 你懂
fairly regularly. You just had a beer each and then bounced.
非常频繁 你们各自喝了瓶啤酒就走了
We didn't say where we were going?
我们没说要去哪吗
No. I didn't get a chance to ask. To be honest,
没 我没机会问 老实说
I was little offended that they left my bar for
我有点生气 因为他们离开我的酒吧
presumably somewhere else. Oz,
可能去了别的地方 奥兹
was there a woman with us?
有个女的和我们一起吗
I think I would've remembered that. I'm going to say no.
我没有印象 应该没有
Who is this Matt guy? Just this guy that I've been
马特的是谁 就是一个和我经常
talking sports with. He said he lived on MacDougle.
讨论运动的人 他说他住在马克道格
He could be the one that drugged you.
他可能就是那个给你下药的人
What? You think one of my patrons drugged Toby?
什么 你觉得是我的顾客给托比下了药
Why would he do that?
他为什么做这些
He's just a regular guy, he's drinking beers,
他只是个普通人 来喝喝酒
he's a straight up dude. Yeah, maybe it's a front.
是个正直的哥们 有可能是个幌子
He wasn't acting suspicious...? I didn't see anything,
他的举止不可疑 我什么都没看到
but I wasn't serving you guys so...
我当时没招呼你们 所以
You know who was, actually? Rachel, could you come on
当时是谁呢 瑞琪儿
for a second please. Hey, what's up?
你能过来一下吗 怎么啦
Rachel, these are my friends. This is Toby and Rachel.
瑞琪儿这是我的朋友 托比和瑞琪儿
Rachel... Hi.
瑞琪儿 嗨
Rachel, I was here last night with another customer,
瑞琪儿 昨晚我和另一位顾客在这
Matt Goodman.
马特·古德曼
Sure, I remember serving you guys.
是的 我记得招待过你们
Do you remember Matt doing
你记不记得马特对我们的酒
anything odd or unusual with our drinks?
做了些奇怪或者不正常的举动
Well, I took your order.
我帮你们点了酒
Matt came to the bar to pick up the drinks...
马特到吧台来拿酒
Alright, OK. Thanks, Rachel. Sure thing.
好的 谢谢瑞琪儿 不客气
Thank you. Looked like he put his hand
谢谢 他好像把手放在
over my drink, maybe that's when he dosed me.
我的酒上面 可能那个时候他下了药
I think we need to find this Matt Goodman. Yeah. Hey, thanks.
我们得找到马特·古德曼 谢谢
What was that? I didn't really get that last part.
什么 最后一点没听到
Do you guys just want me to hold the fort down here, then?
你们要我在这看着吗
Hey guys. I looked into that name that you asked me to,
伙计们 我查了一下你给我的那个名字
there's no one named Matt or Matthew Goodman living on MacDougle.
马克道格没有叫马特或马修·古德曼的人
Maybe he's using an alias.
可能他用了假名
- Let's create a facial composite ASAP. - Absolutely. Um...
那尽快用人脸合成找出来 当然
What's up? OK, well. I've been tracking
怎么了 好吧 我通过交通录像
the SUV's movements through traffic cams and plotting
查到了那辆车的行踪
a course through the city.
并找到它在城里的路线
After leaving the IIB at 10:30,
十点半离开联合调查局后
the SUV headed uptown,
车子开向了住♥宅♥区
I spotted it crossing Donnelly at 11:55
我查到它11点55分经过了唐纳利
and then went off radar for a while.
之后有一会儿离开了雷达监控
For how long? Five hours? I mean,
多久 五小时
the next time the SUV popped up is at 5am at Winslow park.
接下来车于凌晨五点出现在温斯洛公园
Winslow park? Yeah, and I checked with Metro
温斯洛公园 对 我和城警确认
... they just filed an incident report for 5:15am
他们在凌晨5点15分存有一起事故报告
at Winslow park. According to the eye witness, a Jarvis Cole,
就在温斯洛公园 证人贾维斯·科尔
a man matching Toby's description was involved.
描述的人就是托比
What kind of incident? It's pretty serious.
什么事故 很严重
Ask Jarvis, he's in the bullpen.
问贾维斯 他在拘留所
You guys will want to speak to him.
你们得和他谈谈
There he is. Logan! That's him!
他来了 洛根 就是他
That's the guy!
就是这个人
Jarvis? I'm special consultant Toby Logan.
贾维斯 我是特别顾问托比·洛根
You're a cop? Yeah.
你是警♥察♥ 是的
Tell me exactly what you saw. Are you kidding me?
告诉我你看到了什么 开玩笑吧
You know what you did. I saw you, man.
你清楚自己干了什么 我看到你了
Drew out a gun on the guy. Dragged him off into a car.
掏枪指着一个人 把他拖进了一辆车里
Toby...?
托比
Yeah, he's telling the truth. I kidnapped someone.
他说的是真的 我绑♥架♥了一个人
I know our heads are spinning here, but we need to focus.
我们有点晕头转向 但得集中注意力
We need to figure out who was kidnapped and where they are now.
我们得弄清楚谁被绑♥架♥了还有他们在哪
Hey guys. I created a facial composite
伙计们 根据托比的描述
of Matt Goodman based on Toby's description and ran it through
我合成好了马特·古德曼的相貌
facial rec but got no hits.
但是在面部识别系统里并无匹配
When we tested beer bottles from the bar for prints,
当我们从酒吧的啤酒瓶上提取指纹时
we got a match.
我们找到了一个匹配的人
As you suspected, he was using an alias.
正如你所猜测的那样 他用的是假名
Yeah. Meet Matt Carter.
是的 马特·卡特
Currently out on parole. He's a wheelman, he's never done
最近才假释出狱 他是一名司机从没有
a violent crime before. I spoke to his PO who gave me
暴♥力♥罪行 我和他的假释官谈过
the address of Carter's girlfriend, Wendy Rivers.
他把卡特女友温蒂·里弗斯的地址给了我
Send a unit. I already have.
派出一个小组 我已经派了
There's no sign of Carter, but the neighbours believed that Wendy
没有卡特的踪迹 但邻居觉得温蒂
might be staying with relatives.
有可能呆在亲戚家
Alright, so let's track her down.
好的 那我们就去追查她
She might've been in contact with Carter.
她可能会和卡特有联♥系♥
OK.
好的
Guys, I've been over the security logs,
我看了一下安全日志
Toby's access card was not used to enter the evidence lockup,
托比的通行证没有被用于进入证据库
the witness holding, the armory, none of the other secure areas.
证人资料 武器库以及其他的安全系统
剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表