剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表
You know who just walked in the door. Yoink!
只要有人进来 喀嚓拍一张
So, what's this big news you needed to tell me in person?
是什么猛料让你非得亲口告诉我
It's not really big news it's just, uh...
不是什么猛料 只是...
I volunteered to go undercover.
我自愿去卧底
Like that other time when you infiltrated that car theft gang?
就跟那次你潜入偷车集团一样吗
You were almost killed.
你差点没命了
No, this is not like that other time.
不 这次和那次不一样
I'm just going into Foxley.
我只是要去福克斯利
The prison? Technically, it's a detention facility
监狱 准确的说 那是一个
where prisoners are held pending trial.
犯人们在等待审讯时临时待的看守所
That's just as dangerous, Toby.
那也很危险 托比
Tia, I'm going in just to read one guy.
缇娅 我只需要进去读一个人
He's an innocent man, it'll take like, no time at all.
他是无辜的 所以很快就能解决
If he's innocent then why is he in there?
如果他真的无辜 那他怎么会被关起来
It's complicated.
事情很复杂
We're good, thank you.
不用了 谢谢
He confessed to a murder that we think he didn't commit.
我们认为他所承认的谋杀不是他做的
What if they find out you're IIB?
如果他们发现你是联调局的怎么办
Tia, I gotta do this.
缇娅 我必须得这么做
This is my job, OK?
这是我的工作 知道吗
The real murderer is very dangerous and he's out
真正的凶手非常险恶 可他正逍遥法外
on the streets, we've gotta get him off the streets.
我们得把他抓起来
It won't take long. What? Just a couple of hours?
不会太久的 只用几小时就够吗
I'll text you the moment I get out.
我出来的时候会给你发短息的
Super careful. Super careful, alright.
千万小心 会千万小心的
Your new name is Tom Critchley,
你的新名字是汤姆·克里奇利
a professional car thief who was arrested last week
专业偷车贼 上周被捕
and denied bail this morning.
今早你的保释申请被拒绝
Oh, that's good. Alright, keep me in the same racket
不错啊 跟我上回干的活儿一样
as last time, that keeps it simple.
这样事情就简单多了
Yeah. We've also looked into some of the tougher customers
是的 我们还查出了你有可能在那里
you're likely to run into there. Here's our top 6.
遇见的难缠的家伙们 这是前六名
Background on all of them, their MO's,
他们所有的背景资料 犯罪记录
their known associates. It's all in the file.
已知同伙 都在文件里了
You can read up on your way to the courthouse transfer.
你可以在你去法♥院♥的路上看一下
The one we'd look out for is Vince Fowler.
我们特别留意了文斯·福勒
He's got a long list of violent crimes, he's been in the bucket
他有一大串的暴♥力♥犯罪记录
6 months and he's already put together his own gang.
入狱半年 他已经建成了自己的帮派
OK. We've also got, uh...
我知道了 我们还准备了...
This for you. It's a mini transponder.
给你这个 这是个迷你应答机
We're going to get corrections to plant it in your cell.
校正过后 我们会把它放在你的房♥间里
One press tells IIB you've got intel
按一下 是告诉我们你已经得到了情报
and you want to meet.
并且想要面谈
Two presses sends an SOS to the warden and says
两下是给典狱长发求救信♥号♥♥
you need out immediately. OK.
并要求紧急支援 好的
He's the only one who knows your true identity in there.
他是监狱里唯一知道你真实身份的人
As for the guards, you're just another fish.
对于警卫来说 你和其他家伙是一样的
Nice. You ready to roll, Logan?
很好 准备好进去了吗 洛根
Yeah. You're sure about this, huh?
好了 你确定你要这么做吗
Yeah, it's going to be no problem.
是的 不会有问题的
I'm going to get in there, get a read on Morrow,
我会进到里面去读一读莫罗
press this little button thing and I'm out.
按一按这个小按钮 然后我就出来了
Let's do this. Let's go.
我们开始吧 走吧
Welcome gentlemen to Foxley Detention Facility.
先生们 欢迎来到福克斯利拘留所
You're only here for a short time,
你们只会在这停留短暂的一段时间
so make your time easy by sticking to the rules.
所以遵守规矩 让自己的日子好过点
You break the rules
如果你触犯了我们的规则
and we'll break you.
那就别怪我们不客气了
Obey all guards at all times.
任何时间都要服从警卫
No smoking, no drugs, no alcohol, no trouble.
禁止吸烟 吸毒和喝酒 也禁止挑事
Keep your head down, mouth shut. Everything will be ok.
小心谨慎 咬紧牙关 不会有事的
Alright, personal effects in the bag.
好了 把个人物品放进包里
Watches, rings, any and all piercings.
手表 戒指 还有所有利器
Watch out. Yo, ladies.
小心点 娘娘腔们
Yo, look at the fresh fish.
快看看这些新囚犯啊
First time inside, fishy? Stop!
第一次进来吧 呆瓜 停下
Don't move unless I say so.
我不同意你就不许动
Hey. Look at me when I'm talkin'.
在我说话的时候看着我
I said look at me... Hey! Hey! Hey!
我说了让你在我说话的时候....
When I'm talking. Get back! Off of him!
看着我 退后 放开他
Move!
过来
Easy target.
软柿子
I see you again, fishy.
下次见啊 怂包
What's your name, sweetheart?
你叫什么 小宝贝
Hey, why so quiet? I guess we're roommates, huh?
怎么不说话啊 看来我们是舍友了
My name's Tom Critchley. Just... stay calm.
我叫汤姆·克里奇利 保持冷静
Don't say anything. Just stay calm.
什么也别说 保持冷静就好
Well, I got nabbed jackin' a Portia, couldn't make my bail.
我被一个女律师弄进来的 没保释成
Don't talk. Head down.
别说话 要低调
Guess you're not the talkative type, huh?
你不怎么爱说话是吧
Hey, fish! You got me in bad with the guard!
臭小子 你害得我被警卫训
Look man, it's not going to be easy in here, you know that?
听我说哥们儿 这儿的日子不会好过的
These guys don't fool around.
这些人不是好惹的
We're gonna have to stick together.
咱俩得团结在一起
Look... I'm not looking to make friends.
听着 我没打算交朋友
Or enemies. Just want to keep my head down, do my time.
也不想树敌 我只想低调地熬过这阵子
Sure. You're gonna need a friend though, man.
好吧 但你必须得有个朋友的 哥们
You got no problem making enemies.
你在这很容易树敌的
Hey FISH! I'm talking to you!
臭小子 我跟你说话呢
I don't like being ignored, fish. It's disrespectful.
我不喜欢被无视 这太不尊重了
And getting dissed makes me cranky. Fish,
无视我会把我惹毛的 新来的
you don't want me when I'm cranky!
你不希望我跟你发火吧
You hear me, FISH?!
你听懂了吗 傻♥逼♥
You hear anything from Toby? Uh, nothing yet.
有托比的消息了吗 还没有
Takes a while to get through processing.
走程序需要一段时间
Might be a couple hours before we hear from him.
我们还得再过几小时才能收到他的消息
We managed to track down Morrow's wife.
我们找到了莫罗的老婆
Asked her to make a statement, she's in the conference room.
让她来录口供 她现在就在会议室
Maybe she knows why her husband took the fall. Yeah.
她也许知道丈夫为什么要顶罪 没错
Jeremy never hurt a soul in his life.
杰瑞米这辈子从未伤害过谁
I have no idea how this happened.
我完全不知道这是怎么回事
He didn't tell me anything.
他什么都没跟我说
Your husband says that killed Rutger over gambling debt.
你丈夫说他因欠下赌债而杀了拉特格
Did he have a problem with gambling in the past?
他以前因赌博而出过事吗
Years ago. But he went to a twelve-step program.
很多年前了 但他参加了恢复计划
I thought those days were behind us.
我以为这件事已经离我们远去了
But?
然而
I didn't realize it at the time, but there were signs.
我当时没有意识到 但确实有一些征兆
He was falling back into his old ways.
他又重新回到了那种堕落的生活方式
Collection agencies started calling.
讨债公♥司♥开始打电♥话♥来
He'd leave in the middle of the night.
他会半夜出门
Yeah. Things started missing from your house?
你们家就开始一件件地丢东西
Heirlooms? Jewelry?
传家宝 珠宝
Your husband had no history of violence, ma'am.
你丈夫没有暴♥力♥犯罪史 夫人
But he did owe money all over town,
但他确实到处欠债
it's possible that he owed money to Sean Boorman.
他有可能也欠了肖恩·布尔曼的钱
I never heard of Sean Boorman
直到我丈夫出庭之前
until my husband showed up in court.
我从没听说过肖恩·布尔曼这个人
Well, we believe that the two of the them had an agreement.
好吧 我们相信他们之间有过协议
Boorman would take care of your husband's debt
只要你丈夫在拉特格谋杀案中顶罪
if your husband would take the fall for the murder of Rutger.
布尔曼就会帮他处理他的债务
All I know is
我只知道
my husband is going away
我丈夫消失了很久
for a very, very long time
很长一段时间
and he's left me with a mountain of debt.
他留下一大堆的债务让我来背
I have no idea what I'm going to do.
我完全不知道我该怎么办
Alright.
好吧
Let's get Dev to check into Morrow's financials,
让戴夫去调查莫罗的账务
see if the wife was lying.
看看是不是他老婆在撒谎
Alright, I'll check on the connections between Morrow,
好的 我也会去查一下莫罗
剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表