剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表
Hey, is this epic or what?
这算不算史诗般的场面啊
Walk Off the Earth in their last small-venue tour
这是离开地球乐队最后一次小型巡演
and I got the hook-up for tickets.
我托关系才弄到票
Thank you. He's got so many best friends.
谢谢 他有这么多好朋友
I can barely keep track.
都顾不上我了
Was that something or was that something?
是不是很精彩
We'll be right back.
精彩稍后继续
I'm impressed,
我很佩服你
you are like a rock star in your own right.
凭你自身的条件就能当摇滚明星
Seriously, do not get him started,please.
说真的 千万别让他借题发挥
No, get me started. Definetely get me started.
不 让我发挥 一定让我发挥一下
Is that you, Oz? Hey, Chad, what's going on?
奥兹 是你吗 最近怎么样 查德
Great show, guys.
演出真棒 伙计们
You guys are fantastic.
你们太棒了
Thanks. My arm's doing good?
谢谢 我弹得不赖吧
Beautiful Sandy, how are you?
美丽的珊迪 你好吗
A man with taste.
有品位的男人
Tia. Tia, nice to meet you, girl.
缇娅 缇娅 见到你很高兴
Nice to meet you. Buddy, I'm gonna grab a beer.
我也很高兴见到你 我去拿杯啤酒
Yeah. We'll totally hook up, maybe have some beers, yeah.
咱们其乐融融 应该再来点啤酒
- All right guys, see ya. - Don't stop believin'. Yup. Right?
伙计们 回见 一定要有信念
That was my thrill for the evening.
刚才那幕真是今晚最让人兴奋的了
Wow. I feel dissed. But you're my everyday thrill.
我感觉被羞辱了 但你每天都让我兴奋
Ok, I have to get going. I've got a deadline.
我该走了 工作期限快到了还没做完
You know what? I will give you a drive.
这样吧 我捎你一程
Ok. Well, you liked the band, right?
你喜欢这个乐队吧
You know me well enough to know I mean what I say.
以你对我的了解应该知道我说的什么意思
Honesty is how I roll.
我很诚实
Sometimes being too honest is not a great thing.
有时候太诚实了并不是件好事
Spoken like a man
听起来倒像个
desperately clinging on to his commitment issues.
紧守自己承诺的人
But don't worry. I'm playing a long game.
不过别担心 我在玩持久战
And therefore, you have no chance of beating me.
所以你没机会"击退"我
Yes. Hey, Tia.
好的 缇娅
Hey, let's do this. Toby, have a good night.
我们走吧 托比 玩的愉快
Make sure Oz gets home.
确保奥兹安全到家
He lives in my kitchen.
他就住在我厨房♥
You know, I'll tell you something. You got a good lady there.
跟你说 你找到了一个不错的女友
Yeah. She doesn't know what she has, though.
是啊 可她不知道她找了个多好的男友
Hey. What are you guys watching?
你们在看什么呢
It's footage taken from a secure
这是从渥太华一个严密看守的
warehouse in Vancouver.
仓库获得的一段视频
All indications suggest that it's tied to a string of robberies in Toronto.
一切线索表明这与多伦多一系列劫案有关
Wow, these guys are good.
这些家伙够强的
They're walking through the security systems like they don't even exist.
他们走过安保系统如若无人之境
Yeah, and walked away with
是啊 他们带走了
experimental capacitors, microprocessors...
实验电容器 微处理器
Most of the equipment they've stolen has been
他们偷的大部分设备都是
military high tech, not for sale outside of North America.
军方的高科技 北美之外不予出♥售♥
Our theory is they're moving it offshore.
我们认为他们想把这些器材偷运出境
Cross-referencing this robbery with the Toronto ones,
对比参照一下多伦多的抢劫案
I realized that these guys have been working the west coast
我发现这些家伙已经在西海岸活动
for quite a while.
有一段时间了
I think they might even be based there.
他们的巢穴可能在那边
Which means they're working nationwide.
这说明他们是在全国范围内作案
Michelle, Toby, I'm sending you to Vancouver.
米歇尔 托比 我会派你们到渥太华
Nice. Road trip.
不错 公路旅行
Well, I'd describe it more as
要我说的话应该是
hunting a highly organized and highly dangerous gang of thieves,
猎捕一群高度有组织和高度危险的窃贼
but I suppose it's semantics.
不过我想那太语义化了
Pack your bags. You're on the 11 o'clock flight.
收拾一下行李 你们坐11点的飞机
Pick you up on the way to the airport. Mmmhmm. You good?
我去接你去机场 你没事吧
Yeah, yeah. No, you guys go on a road trip. That's cool.
当然 你们去公路旅行 这当然很好
Just leave me here,
就把我一个人留在这
slaving over a hot keyboard.
做一个发热的键盘的奴隶吧
Come on. I'm gonna bring you back something, all right?
好了 我会给你带礼物的 好吗
Yeah. Don't tell me, though. Salmon. Right?
好的 不过可别说是三文鱼 不是吧
Sergeant McCluskey, Special Consultant Logan,
麦克劳斯基警官 特别顾问洛根
It is so nice to meet you. Constable Kathy Slocum.
见到你们很高兴 我是凯茜·斯洛克姆警员
The rest of the office is spread pretty thin,
我们的办公地点分布的比较零散
but I've been assigned to assist you on the Vancouver end of your case.
但我被分配来协助你们解决渥太华这案子
Oh, cool. Sergeant, double shot cappuccino.
没问题 警官 双份卡布奇诺
Special Consultant, drip, black.
特别顾问 滴流咖啡 黑咖
Right. You can just call me Toby.
好的 你可以叫我托比
I've been following the
我在过去几年一直关注着
successes of your unit over the past couple of years.
你们小组的成功
You've taken on all the cases everyone else gave up on,
你们一直接手别人放弃了的案子
and you busted every single one of them.
并且解决了所有的案子
I look forward to seeing action with you.
我很期待能和你们一起参与经历战斗
I don't know how much action we're gonna see,
我不知道我们会经历多少战斗
but maybe we should just get right down to it.
不过也许我们应该马上着手处理
OK, so the theft that brought you here was
好的 将你们带到这儿来的盗窃案
at the Secure Perimeter warehousing facility.
发生在一个周边安全的仓库设施
The equipment stolen was an advanced programmable
被盗的设备是一个先进的可编程
vibration amplification system. Cutting edge,
振动放大系统 处于世界领先水平
and specialized in industrial and military applications.
并且主要应用在工业和军事上
It's on the federal listing for restricted tech.
它也在联邦受限技术名单上
OK, well, we'll talk to the supervisor ourselves.
好的 我们会亲自和主管谈话
Way ahead of you.
早想到了
Supervisor's name, number, and a map to the location.
主管的名字 号♥码 以及目的地地图
We can be there in under an hour.
我们不到一个小时就可以到达
OK. I lived here before. I know where that is.
好的 我以前住在这里 我知道那里
You should stay here and interface with Corporal Clark. Okay?
你应该呆在这与克拉克下士接洽 好吗
Oh. Sure. But I warn you.
没问题 但我要提醒你们
I'll take every opportunity to observe your methods.
我会抓住每一个机会观察你们的办案手段
I really want to get inside your heads.
我真的很想进你们的脑子看看
That's usually my line. That's good.
那一般是我的手法 没问题的
Um, thank you.
谢谢啦
We warehouse for the top names in industry and technology.
我们仓库位于工业和科技方面前列
We can't afford to make a mistake.
实在承担不起差错
There was no fault at our end.
我们这边没有出什么差错
Well, this robbery proves that that's not true.
这起抢劫案证明你的说法有问题
We've got five different security systems
我们有五个不同的安保系统
they walked through to get into that warehouse.
他们全部都通过了并且进入了仓库
They somehow got access to keypad codes,
他们不知怎样获得了键盘密♥码♥
magnetic access cards, proximity readers.
门禁磁卡 近场读卡器
Who showed up on the access log?
出现在访问日志里的人是谁
The system said it was our head of security,
系统显示是我们的安保主管
Avi Calder. He was on vacation at the time of the robbery.
阿维·考尔德 案发时他正在外面度假
You've checked him out? He's worked here
你查过他了吗 他已经在
over 20 years. He's above reproach.
这里工作了20年了 他是无可指责的
We're still gonna have to clear him. We're gonna need a list
我们还是会调查他的 我们还需要
of every employee that was hired within the last six months.
所有六个月之内受雇的员工名单
Also an itemized list of every stolen good.
以及一张所有被盗物品的详细列表
I can get that in a day or two.
我可以在一两天之内弄好
They don't know... Can't find out... other thefts...
他们不知道 不会发现 其他的被盗物品
microwave transformer... Can't find out... fire me...
微波炉变压器 不会发现 解雇我
You're sure it was only a relay system they stole?
你确定他们只偷了一个中继系统
I'll do an inventory,
我会做一个清单
but that's all that was reported.
但那是所有上报过的盗窃案
Now, if you'll excuse me,
现在如果没事了的话
I have to get back to work.
我要继续工作了
He's hiding something. I heard him thinking
他在掩盖一些事 我听到他在想
about a microwave transformer.
微波炉变压器的事
It's not the first theft.
而且这也不是第一起盗窃案了
I'll get Dev to look into it.
我会让戴夫调查一下
You got the better of the smartest criminal in the country.
你们比全国最聪明的罪犯还厉害
Yeah, well, I guess people are
是啊 我猜人们有时候为了自己的事
sometimes too smart for their own good.
都要变得聪明一点
Hey, Toby, Michelle. Good timing.
托比 米歇尔 时间刚好
剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表