剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表
No. No, he's a lovely man. You knew him well?
不 不 他很招人喜欢 你对他很熟吗
No, not really.
不太熟
I still have the diamonds he gave me.
我还留着他送我的钻石
Alright. Ashley, you shouldn't lie to us.
艾希莉 你不该对我们撒谎
We know that you and Felix were having a relationship.
我们知道你和菲利克斯交往过
He, he took me out on a few dates.
他约我出去过几次
And this is before he was married.
这是在他结婚前
He had a thing for the assistants.
他对助理们都很喜欢
Particularly my best friend, Samantha, who became his wife.
尤其是我的闺蜜萨曼莎 后来成了他的妻子
Samantha Barclay works with you?
萨曼莎·巴克利和你共事吗
Not any more. She quit to focus on charity work.
不共事了 她辞职专心做慈善了
She's an amazing woman.
她是个很了不起的女人
You guys stayed close even after she married Felix?
她嫁给菲利克斯后 你们俩还很亲近吗
Yes, why not?
对 有何不可呢
Best friend, marries an ex-boyfriend.
闺蜜嫁给了前男友
Things could get complicated.
关系就错综复杂了
Well it didn't.
并没有
Can't know we're having an affair.
不能知道我们有一腿
OK. I think that's all for now.
好吧 我们就问到这里
You're free to go.
你可以走了
OK.
好
So it turns out that we were just speaking
原来我们刚才的问话对象是
to Felix's mistress.
菲力克斯的情妇
I thought he was a real boy scout.
我觉得他就是个花♥花♥公♥子♥
Yeah, me too.
我也有同感
When a cheating spouse is killed,
当出轨的一方遇害
9 times out of 10 there is one person responsible.
十有八♥九♥是一个人杀的
Still such a terrible shock.
还是惊魂未定
Mrs. Barclay, we have reason to believe
巴克利夫人 我们有理由相信
that your husband was murdered.
你丈夫是被谋杀的
Th-- that's impossible.
不可能
Who would want to kill Felix?
谁会想杀菲力克斯呢
Did he have any rivals or enemies that you can think of?
你能想到他有对手或敌人吗
No, he didn't make any enemies.
没 他从不树敌
He was just busy making people rich.
他一直忙着帮人致富
And your marriage, everything was OK?
那你们的婚姻呢 没问题吧
Of course.
当然
Did your husband know Dante's assistant, Ashley Green?
你丈夫认识但丁的助理艾希莉·格林吗
Why do you ask?
怎么这么问
Well we have reason to believe
我们有理由相信
that they were involved.
他们俩有一腿
Sorry.
抱歉
Sorry, that's ridiculous.
抱歉 太可笑了
More like he didn't know. He never suspected a thing.
更像是他不知情 他从没起疑
It sounds like there's something
听起来你有事
you're not telling us about.
没有告诉我们
This has been a tough 24 hours. I'd like to go now.
这24小时太难熬了 我想走了
Yeah. We understand. You're free to go.
对 我们理解 你可以走了
We had it wrong. Ashley was having an affair
我们搞错了 艾希莉是有私情
but it wasn't with Felix.
但不是和菲力克斯
It was with Samantha.
是和萨曼莎
Victim's wife and magician's assistant.
死者的妻子和魔术师的助理
What's the connection?
有什么联♥系♥
Samantha and Ashley are sleeping together.
萨曼莎和艾希莉有私情
If Felix knew about the affair,
如果菲力克斯知道了
maybe he threatened divorce.
或许就威胁离婚
That would give Samantha enough reason to get rid of him.
这就给了萨曼莎足够的理由解决他
Well that's motive, what about means?
这是杀人动机 那杀人手法呢
Samantha was a magician's assistant
萨曼莎在嫁给菲力克斯前
before she married Felix, so she has the skillset.
做过魔术师的助理 所以她懂行
Maybe she got Ashley's help.
或许艾希莉和她里应外合
It's a good theory. Run with it.
这条线不错 追查下去
I already have, Ashley's on her way up.
已经在查了 艾希莉在过来的路上了
OK. Oh, uh, one last thing.
好的 最后一个问题
Who copped to the affair? Was that Samantha or Ashley?
谁坦白的外遇 萨曼莎还是艾希莉
Neither. Neither of them... confessed.
都没有 她们俩都没承认
So how'd you guys figure that out?
那你们是怎么推断出来的
Well through a series of deductions, face reading,
通过一系列推理 观察她们的面部反应
body language.
身体语言
Look, I-- I'm still struggling to understand your technique here
我还是有点搞不明白你的技能
so I'm wondering if you'd just walk me through it.
你能不能给我详细说说
OK.
好
When I asked Samantha about Ashley,
我向萨曼莎问起艾希莉的时候
she started playing with her wedding ring,
她开始摆弄婚戒
which I noticed was a bit loose, so
我注意到婚戒有些松了
she probably takes it off frequently.
说明她最近可能经常摘下
That leads me to believe she's probably having an affair.
让我确信她可能有了外遇
OK. Go on.
继续说
I ask Ashley about Samantha
我向艾希莉问起萨曼莎
and she touches her suprasternal notch.
她摸了摸锁骨交汇处
It's this little notch here, that little dip between your clavicles.
就是这里的缝隙 两条锁骨间的小缝
OK. It's a spot people touch when they're
然后呢 人们一般在想起爱人的时候
thinking about their lovers.
才会摸这里
Put those two reads together. Voila!
把这两点联♥系♥在一起就推断出来了
Thanks that was uh, that was very helpful.
多谢讲解 还挺有用
Thanks. Awesome.
谢了 说的好
Suprasternal notch? Yeah I pulled that one out.
锁骨交汇处 我临时想出来的
Well I think Becker's genuinely trying
我认为贝克是真心想要
to understand your technique.
弄明白你的技能
I just don't like being put under a microscope.
我只是不喜欢别人这么严密地观察我
Yeah.
是啊
Let's go talk to Ashley.
我们去跟艾希莉谈谈吧
Suprasternal notch?
锁骨交汇处
Samantha told us about the affair.
萨曼莎告诉我们外遇的事了
She told us everything.
全都说了
Where you two would meet.
你们俩在哪见面
Even what she got you for Valentine's day.
甚至连情人节给你买♥♥了什么礼物都说了
Oh my God!
天哪
Oh baby, I love it. Thank you so much.
宝贝 我太喜欢了 谢谢你
It's a nice ring.
戒指不错
Why didn't you tell us?
你怎么没告诉我们
I, I didn't think it was relevant.
我觉得那与案子无关
Tell us about the affair.
跟我们说说外遇的事
I knew how I felt about Samantha from the moment we met.
我对萨曼莎一见钟情
But I just dated men up to that point so I was...
但我之前喜欢的都是男人 所以我...
confused and kept my feelings hidden.
很犹豫 就把这份感情藏在了心底
We became best friends,
我们成了闺蜜
I was even her maid of honour.
她结婚时我是首席伴娘
But it just got to the point where I couldn't stand lying to myself,
但最后我没法再自欺欺人了
you know? And I had one too many drinks one night
有一晚我喝多了
and I told her how I felt
向她吐露了心声
and amazingly,
神奇的是
she felt the same way.
她也对我有感觉
It was a liberating moment for her, too.
我的表白让她也不需再压抑自己
If it was so liberating for her why didn't she tell
她要是真的不想压抑自己 那为什么
her husband the truth?
不对自己的丈夫说实话
She was planning to. You know, she's working her way up to it.
她打算说的 只是正在等待一个好时机
Right. But instead she just decided to kill him.
是吗 但她决定不如杀了他算了
Why on earth would she do that?
她为什么要那么做
Well if he found out about the affair
要是被丈夫发现了外遇
he would want a divorce, right?
他会跟她离婚的 不是吗
And their pre-nup states
根据他们的婚前协议
that an affair nullifies all claims.
外遇会让她失去一切
So that's why she killed him.
所以她才会杀了他
And she probably got your help to do it.
很可能你也帮了她
OK, that's ludicrous.
太荒唐了
Look, I liked Felix. I would never want to hurt him.
我喜欢菲利克斯 我不会伤害他的
Oh but sleeping with his wife is totally fine?
搞上他的老婆不算伤害他吗
I think Ashley's telling the truth,
艾希莉说的是实话
she didn't kill Felix Barclay.
菲利克斯·巴克利不是她杀的
剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表