剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表
I didn't realize how late it got.
我没发现都这么晚了
I got wrapped up in some work.
手头有不少事
Oh, uh. Anything that I can help you with?
有什么我能帮忙吗
Maybe. Um, do you know how to read computer code?
有吧 你知道怎么看计算机代码吗
It's not something I usually tell boys
这我通常都不告诉男生的
but yeah, sure. I can hold my own.
不过没错 我可以
Great, 'cause I could use some fresh eyes.
好极了 我正好要人帮我再看看
I think I found something buried in Duncan's game code.
我想我发现有信息隐藏在邓肯的游戏代码里了
What kind of something?
什么信息
Well, if it's what I think it is then,
如果我猜的没错
he's not just some ego-driven perfectionist.
他并非自以为是的完美主义者
He's a straight up criminal.
他是个真正的罪犯
The backdoor code was well-hidden.
后门代码隐藏得很巧妙
If I hadn't known to look closely at level three,
假如我没在第三关仔细查看的话
I probably would have missed it.
很可能就发现不了
So you would think that's why Duncan was trying to get
然后你就知道邓肯为什么想从西蒙那儿
additional code library from Simon so that he
弄到附加代码库
could mask it under another level of encryption.
让他能用另一层加密来隐藏这个代码了
So this bad code does what exactly?
这个恶意代码到底是干什么的
It allows the programmer to hack into the player's game system.
它允许程序员黑进玩家的游戏系统
From there, it's a snap to steal credit card numbers
再从那儿 能偷到信♥用♥卡♥号♥
or any other personal information stored on the online account.
或其他任何在线账户里储存的个人信息
So when you defeat the level three boss,
在你打败了第三♥级♥的老大的时候
You're not just unlocking the next level--
你就不仅仅解锁了下一个关卡
They're unlocking their bank accounts.
他们还给自己的银行账户解了锁
Wow. How much we looking at?
涉及了多少金额
Well, with a hundred million units of the game already on the market,
算上已上市的一亿套
that's a number with a heck of a lot of zeroes.
那个数字得有一长串的零
The good news is that we should be able to limit the damage.
好消息是我们应该能控制损失
But it's gonna come at a cost.
只是要付出代价
A game recall would be all over the place,
到处召回游戏的话
the perps would know that we found out the code.
犯罪分子就会知道我们发现了代码
So we lose the one card that we're holding.
我们还会失去手里的王牌
Do we know where the cash is going?
知道现金会流向什么地方吗
Not exactly. The bad news is the main cash flow
不太确定 糟的是主要的现金流
is buried behind a continuously evolving code wall.
藏在一个不断变化的代码墙之后了
English. Pretend that the code is... a door.
说人话 假设代码是一扇门
Now, we manage to jimmy the lock but,
现在我们想撬开锁 不过
before we can get the door open,
在我们打开那扇门之前
another door with an even better lock slams shut behind it.
另一扇装有更难开的锁的门也跟着关闭了
So what's the good news?
有好消息吗
Well, I thought that he may be working with a partner,
我觉得他可能有个搭档
so, I kept looking.
所以我一直在分♥析♥
What I found was a secondary stream in the cash-flow,
我找到了现金流里的一支分流
only this account path had a small flaw in the code
只有这个帐号♥路径代码有一处小瑕疵
and I was able to crack it.
我能破解得了
Do you have the account holder's name?
你查到开户人的姓名了
I do.
是的
I don't understand.
我不明白
This is the first I've heard about a backdoor code.
我第一次听说什么后门代码
I had nothing to do with this.
这跟我一点关系都没有
We found the account in your name.
我们发现户头是你的名字
Your signature was used to open it.
是你签字申请的
I swear, I don't have a secret account.
我发誓 我没有秘密户头
I can hardly pay my credit card bills.
我自己的卡账几乎都还不清
What's happening? Why won't they believe me?
到底是怎么回事 他们为什么不相信我
Why did you kill Duncan?
你为什么杀了邓肯
Did you find out he was lowballing your end of the score?
你发现他压低了你的那份
Maybe he tried to cut you out completely?
还是他想独吞了你那份
How can you say these things to me?
你怎么能对我说这种话
I didn't do anything wrong.
我没犯法
I would never hurt Duncan.
我绝不会伤害邓肯
I understood him better than anyone.
我比谁都了解他
She's gotta be lying.
她一定在撒谎
No, no. Look. I don't think she did it.
不是的 我觉得不是她
All I'm getting is confusion and denial.
我读到的是困惑和抗拒
That's not what I wanna hear.
我可不想听到这话
Maybe she was set up.
可能她是被陷害的
Duncan could've forged her signature on the account.
邓肯可能在账户上伪造了她的签名
She's Duncan's second in command.
她是邓肯的副手
I don't buy that she didn't know
我不相信她连自己
what was going on underneath her own nose.
鼻子底下发生了什么事都不知道
Look, I'm telling you, I thi--
听我说
No, I'm telling you.
不 听我说
I need more to go on than a couple vague reads.
光靠几次模糊的读心还不够 我要更多证据
So unless you've got a more viable suspect on the table,
除非能找到更为可疑的嫌犯
you put her life under the microscope.
给我仔细查她老底
He's wrong.
他弄错了
Alright, what you got for me, Corporal?
好吧 有线索了吗下士
What is this?
这是什么
Well, I was playing the game and I got to this point.
我玩这款游戏到了这个地方
This is the level boss.
这是这一关的老大
Defeating him is the key to unlocking the
打败他是解锁控制台
console's Security safeguards.
安全防护措施的关键
And that's when I realized
就是这个让我意识到
I had seen this point in the game before.
我见过游戏的这个地方
When we spoke to Simon Fields,
我们跟西蒙·菲尔兹谈话的时候
he asked me if I'd played Ogre Fury yet.
他问我有没有玩过怪兽之怒
And I saw this same sequence Running in his mind.
我在他脑海里见过这个画面
So I thought him thinking about the exact place in the game
所以我觉得他脑海里游戏中的确切画面
where the code was buried couldn't be a coincidence.
恰好是代码隐藏的位置并不是巧合
He had to be in on the scam.
他一定有份参与欺诈
Why would Duncan bring Simon Fields into it?
邓肯为什么会拉上西蒙·菲尔兹
Doesn't make any sense.
没道理
Stay with me.
跟上我的思维
I'm trying.
我尽量
Ok, this is the original code that Duncan
这是邓肯从动态方案
bought from Dynamic Solutions.
买♥♥来的初始代码
Ok, wait for it.
等一下
You see this?
看见了吗
Why don't you just cut to the chase.
你为什么就不能开门见山呢
Tell me what it means.
告诉我是什么意思
What it means is that we've been looking
意思就是我们从一开始
at this whole thing backwards right from the start.
就倒着看待整件事情
It wasn't Duncan who programmed the bad code,
不是邓肯编写了恶意代码
it was embedded from the beginning. Sorry.
那是一开始就嵌入其中的 抱歉
So Dynamic Solutions brought the scam to Duncan, that's it?
也就是说是动态方案引邓肯入局对吗
Well it may explain why duncan had to die.
这样就能解释为什么邓肯必须死了
They couldn't have any loose ends pointed back at them.
他们不能允许有意外情况指向他们
That was the team that I sent to pick up Fields.
是我派去抓菲尔兹的小队打来的电♥话♥
His office has been cleared out, we lost him.
他的办公室收拾一空 没抓住他
We'll find him.
我们会找到他的
Guys, I know cops and hackers don't get on so well but,
我知道警♥察♥和黑客关系不太好 但是
as you know, one of our own, Duncan Quinn,
我们中的一员 邓肯·奎因
was murdered and I need your help
被谋杀了 我需要你们的帮助
to catch his killer before he disappears completely.
在凶手彻底消失前抓住他
Now each of you were chosen because of your specific skills
你们每个人被选中 是因为各自的特定技能
and your ability to gain access to information
以及拥有可以查阅连我都无权
that's off limits even to me.
查看的信息的能力
Now, I've given you all the necessary intel
我把所有西蒙·菲尔兹的必要情报
on Simon Fields to get started, so,
都发给你们了 所以
happy hunting, kids.
孩子们 狩猎开心哦
Ok. That's a good start, Danny, but keep digging.
这是个好的开始 丹尼 继续挖
What's going on here?
怎么回事
Dev's summoned the troops.
戴夫召集了一支部队
Hey guys, I love the enthusiasm.
各位 我喜欢你们的激♥情♥
But, one at a time please.
但是拜托一次一个人说
He's using the hacker community to help track down our guy.
他利用黑客团体来帮忙追踪我们要抓的人
Dev's network can utilize alternate channels
戴夫的网络可以帮助我们利用不同渠道
to get us intel quickly. How quickly?
快速收集情报 有多快
剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表