剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表
My mom would say everybody's got their own gift;
我妈总说 人各有天赋
she never did tell me how I got mine.
她从没告诉过我 我的天赋何来
That's okay, it's not important anymore.
还好 这再也不重要了
What matters now is I accept what I've been given.
重要的是我已然接受了这个天赋
I used to wonder where my gift would take me.
我曾想知道我的天赋会对我有何影响
Now I realize it's up to me.
其实一切取决于我
Can't a guy have fun?
难道就不能找点乐子吗
Anybody else want to make a bet?
还有谁要下注吗
You got to bet on it, $10, all right, man
你来下注吗 十块 好的 先生
in the grassy shirt.
穿绿色衬衣
Anybody else want to place a bet?
还有人要下注吗
You there sir, what's your name?
那位先生 您的名字
Okay, who else?
好的 还有谁
I'll take that.
我要下注
You?
你
Keep your money, kid; I'm doing you a favor, trust me.
小孩别乱花钱 我是在帮你 相信我
Sacrifice the knight and I can save my queen.
弃马保后
Five to one; he's got to win all four games;
现在战况五比一 他还得攻下四城
I don't see him doing it, do you?
我不看好他 你们呢
There you go.
好的
It's simple, in ten moves, guard the king...
很简单 十步以内能守住国王
How can I forget rule #1, six and beat six.
我怎能忘了《头号♥法则》 进六打六
What happened to my plan?
我的棋局怎么了
One more time.
又一次
Good game.
不错
Thank you.
谢谢你
I don't think he can win one more game;
我觉得他拿不下下一局
I don't think he can win one more game.
我可不信他接下来还能赢
There it is; he did it; that's four for four!
看 他赢了 比分打平了
All right, let's wrap this up.
好的 画上个圆♥满♥的句号♥吧
Who has money on this, thank you, thank you very much.
感谢押注的朋友 非常感谢
Can you teach me how to play like that?
你能教我怎么像你那么神吗
No, but I can teach you how to play.
不 但是我能教你下棋
Deal, next Wednesday.
成 下周三
Deal, same time.
成 老时间
All right.
好的
Thank you very much, ladies and gentlemen;
女士们 先生们 非常感谢
Be good,stay in school.
听话 在学校好好呆着
Hold on, man, that was intense, man, huh.
等会儿 刚才好悬
It was a little crazy, right?
刚才是有些过头 对吧
What are you going to do with your hit?
你打算怎么处置你赢来的钱
Mind putting that in that for me? Thank you.
介意替我捐点钱吗 谢谢你
I'm going to head out of here.
我得走了
Are you serious?
你不会是说真的吧
Yeah.
是
You want to make me feel bad now?
你想让我良心不安吗
Great, good stuff. I love donating. I love it, it's fun.
很好 做好事 我爱捐助 很有意思
All right. Thank you.
好的 谢谢你
I got nothing. Sorry, man.
我一贫如洗了 抱歉
We were at $250 each.
我们一人分250块
The point of this whole venture is to use your ability to make a fortune.
这整个行当的重点就是用你的能力赚大钱
You're not thinking long-term.
你你不用考虑长远计划
You could be a legend, a con man for the ages.
你可会成为传奇 成为千古流传的老千王
Not my style.
这不是我的作风
So what? you're like a telepathic Robin Hood?
那又怎样 你想成为能读心的罗宾汉吗
Stealing from the unjustly rich giving to the unfairly poor?
劫富济贫吗
So I take a wee fall into the unfairly poor category.
所以我只分了小部分给困难户
Is that right, Little John?
是吗 小约翰[罗宾汉的拍档]
Have you looked at your paycheck lately?
你最近有看你的薪水吗
University 2-1, distress call, female, unknown age
大学2-1区 紧急呼叫 女性 年龄未知
Found unconscious and pulled from the lake.
从湖里被救起后 现正处于昏迷状态
University 2-1, we're on it.
大学2-1区 我们这就去
Hey, hey, she's over here.
她就在那儿
Rule number one; what's rule number one?
第一条规定 什么是第一条规定
Don't run.
不要跑
Exactly, we run, we trip, we fall, we might get hurt.
确实 我们一跑 就绊倒 速度落下 还会受伤
We get hurt. What good are we.
我们受伤了能有什么好处
We're no good.
我们没有好处
Exactly.
当然
Now ladies and gentlemen, can I have you all clear
在场的女士先生们 请大家让出道
Out of the way please and give us a little space?
给我们腾出空来
I pulled her out from the lake. I'm not sure how
我刚把她从湖里拉出来 不确定
Long she's been there.
她淹了多久
Okay, thank you.
好的 谢谢你
Can you come over her please?
麻烦你能过来下吗
can you hear me?
你能听见我说话吗
A little space, there you go, come on over. It's okay.
腾个空出来 好的 过来 好的
I got a breath, guys. Go get the blankets and stretcher.
还有呼吸 去拿毯子和担架过来
Okay.
好的
Oz, come here.
奥茨 过来
Where is she going?
她要去哪里
We're going to help you, relax.
我们是来救你的 放松
You're okay.
你没事了
I got you.
抱起你了
So before long you know Toby and I managed
所以不久后托比和我设法
To grab her before she could dive back in
在她再跳湖前抓住她
And the kicker is that she's amnesic so you understand
而且糟糕的是她现在失忆 你应该理解
If we don't chase after her, then you know what
如果当时我们去追她 可想而知
Can happen in that situation.
后果会怎样
Mr. Bay you broke rule #1.
贝伊先生你们没有遵守第一条规定
Well, you know under the circumstances as I was telling...
在我刚才所说的情况下
You ran after this woman and you do not run!
你追赶那个女人 而你却没奔跑
Excuse me.
打扰一下
Oh, the lovely Dr. F.
可爱的福西特医生
Pick me, please.
请带上我
Can I go, Mr. Ryder?
赖德长官 我能走吗
I'll uh, I'll finish this up later, thank you.
我待会再来赶工 谢谢你
Thank you.
谢谢你
Not a problem.
没什么
My office in five minutes!
五分钟后来我办公室
Oh, my god.
天呐
So what's going on, Liv?
奥利维亚 有什么情况
It's about that amnesia victim you brought in.
是关于你们带来的那位失忆症患者
I was thinking we could take a look inside...
我想我们能更深入了解
Help her dig some stuff up.
帮助她唤醒记忆
Yeah, but Liv, you know she's got amnesia.
是 但是奥利维亚 你知道她患了失忆症
Yes but the full memories are still there somewhere
是 但是她完整的记忆还存在于某处
and I'm thinking if you feed a detail or two back
我想如果你们对她讲一两个细节
to her it might job something.
可能管用
It's a lot of work.
那工作量就大了
Aren't you the least bit curious? Come on.
你难道一点都不好奇吗 快来吧
Look, Liv, I don't see how I can read thoughts she doesn't have.
奥利维亚 我不知道在她满脑空白时如何读心
Sir, I can explain.
长官 我可以解释
The woman was clearly in distress and...
那个女人当时很痛苦 而且...
Sit down.
坐
Okay.
好的
That's not what I want to talk to you about;
那不是我想和你谈论的事情
At least not right now.
至少不是现在
Okay, what did you want to talk to me about?
好的 那你刚找我是和我谈什么
You went out on a call a couple of months ago,
几个月前你在外执行任务
Campus pub, lady had irregular heartbeats...
校园俱乐部 有位心律不齐的女士
Yeah sure, I remember. Is there something wrong?
是的 我记得 有什么问题吗
That depends on your point of view.
那得看你怎么看了
Personally I'm a little shocked.
我个人是很有点吃惊
Seems that you are to receive a commendation for your actions in the field.
看来你将因外勤表现优秀受到嘉奖
A commendation?
嘉奖吗
Yes.
是的
Well sir I'm, I'm speechless.
好 长官 我快说不出话了
I'm speechless, too Mr. Bay, but don't stay that way.
我也快说不出话了 贝伊先生 但是你别一直那样
Ceremony's a week from Sunday and you're gonna need a speech.
仪式从周日算起还有一周 你将致演讲辞
剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表