剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表
Well, it takes us hours. Takes him minutes.
我们要数小时的事情 他只要几分钟
And these alternate channels,
这些不同渠道
I presume they're strictly legal. Is that right?
我想都是完全合法的吧
Just forget I asked. Get it done.
当我没问 继续吧
Guys, I got some information on Dynamic Solutions.
我找到了动态方案的一些信息
Uh, it seems legit on the surface but
表面合法 但是
I was able to access some buried financial records
我查到了一些被销毁的财务记录
and the code farms are nothing more than fraud factories
那些代码农场就是诈骗案的孳生地
and there's not one shred of paper that
许多文件
leads back to any specific individual except for one.
都指向了某一个人
Simon fields. And he doesn't exist.
西蒙·菲尔兹 而他并不存在
Ok? It's an assumed id. And a good one, but not good enough.
这是假定的账号♥ 很出色 但还不够出色
My girl, blackcat77, found three other ids
这姑娘 黑猫77 发现了其他三个ID
with the exact same layers of encryption.
使用了同样的加密层
So they were all created by the same person? Bingo.
所以都是由同一个人创建的 没错
And... looks like only one of those ids is active.
并且 似乎有一个ID正在活跃状态
Greg Miles. We have a credit card under his name.
格雷格·迈尔斯 在他名下查到了一张信♥用♥卡♥
We're tracking his movement.
正在追踪他的活动
Hey guys, I'm back. I'm sorry, I was afk.
各位 我回来了 抱歉我刚不在
Uh huh. Looks like there was a hotel booked under the credit card,
有人利用这信♥用♥卡♥定了一家旅馆
but he checked out this morning
但今早退房♥了
and he booked a Town car. When's the pickup?
还订了一辆林肯汽车 什么时候取车
It's at 20 minutes ago. Should I notify the car service?
20分钟前 我要通知汽车服务中心吗
No, he might be armed.
不 他也许携带武器了
I don't want this turning into a hostage situation.
我不想他挟持人♥质♥
Guys, I'm going to need a route on the limo.
我需要那辆轿车的行车路线
Perfect. Alright guys, keep tracking him.
好极了 好了 继续追踪他
It looks like he's headed westbound on the lakeshore towards the Key.
看起来他沿着湖岸向西开 往低岛去了
Yeah, what do we have down there?
那有什么
Island airport?
岛屿机场
And he chartered a private plane.
他租用了一架私人飞机
Ok, well he's going to have to go through customs at the airport.
他要在机场通过海关
After that, he might be out of our reach.
出了海关 我们可能就抓不到他了
Guys I need you to have some fun, alright?
各位 我需要你们搞点乐子
Throw up some roadblocks to this limo.
给这辆轿车设点路障
Make sure they hit every red light. Buy me some time.
确保他每次都吃红灯 为我争取点时间
Attention all passengers,
各位乘客请注意
this is the final boarding call for flight 107 to Chicago.
飞往芝加哥的107次航♥班♥最后一次登机广播
Simon Fields?
西蒙·菲尔兹
Or do you prefer Greg Miles?
还是更希望我叫你格雷格·迈尔斯
On the ground, now! Now! Get down!
趴在地上 快点 趴下
Out of the way. IIB everyone, stay calm.
让一让 联调局 各位 不要慌张
You looking for this?
你在找这个吗
Get down, on your knees.
跪下
There must be some kind of mistake.
一定是有什么误会了
There's no mistake.
没有
You killed Duncan Quinn.
你杀了邓肯·奎因
You sabotaged my game.
你破坏了我的游戏
I'm pulling the plug. Taking you down.
我要撤资 让你垮台
Your mistake was you should have never targeted one of my friends.
你犯的错就是不该杀死我的朋友
I just read him.
我刚读到了
Duncan wasn't a part of it, he was trying to fix it.
邓肯没参与 他想要弥补
That's why he was killed.
所以才被杀了
How'd it go? Well, turns out Fields
怎么样 结果证明 菲尔兹
was wanted for several international crimes.
因数个国际罪行而被通缉
And he admitted to the murder,
他还承认了谋杀
but he's gunning for leniency in exchange for giving up his bosses.
但是他想要通过供出他的老板获得宽大处理
Becker's not gonna cut a deal?
贝克不会接受协议吧
Nah, nah. We've got everything we need up here.
不会 我已经得到了一切信息
Including the location of the account
包括被转走的钱
where the money was being transferred.
转往了哪个账户
Becker's putting a hold on it now.
贝克正在冻结这个账户
I'm just glad that Duncan was cleared.
我很高兴邓肯是清白的
He may not be the same easy-going guy that I remember,
他也许不是我记忆中那个随和的人
but in the end, he tried to do the right thing.
但最终 他还是试图做出正确的决定
It's a shame he had to lose his life.
真可惜他为此丧生
He could've gone to the police
他本可以报♥警♥
he didn't have to try to fix it himself.
不必自己尝试弥补
Guess you gotta understand the gaming business, right?
我想你们得理解游戏事业
Even a little delay of a few weeks would have been
数周的延期就可能会
a massive hit to his cash flow and reputation.
对他的流动现金和声誉造成重大打击
Hey. Don't wanna break up the party,
不想打断你们
I just wanna let you guys know that
我想告诉你们
Vanessa Reinhold's been released.
凡妮莎·莱因霍尔德被释放了
Cleared of all charges.
所有指控都撤销了
Why did they try to set her up in the first place?
他们为什么一开始要陷害她
Well, Fields knew that once we got to her,
菲尔兹知道我们一旦抓了她
it meant the code had been discovered.
就意味着代码已经被发现了
So, that was his cue to get out of town.
那就是他出逃的信♥号♥♥
Thankfully, your weird brain thing helped
还好 你奇怪的读心功能
stop that from happening.
阻止了这一切
Hey, I'll take that as a compliment. Yeah, take it as you want.
我就当你是表扬我了 随便你了
You guys wanna come over to my buddy's bar for a few drinks?
你们想要去我兄弟酒吧喝几杯吗
Ah, thanks, no. I've gotta jet, but have a good time.
谢了 不去了 我得走了 祝你们玩得开心
I am going to try to see my baby before she goes to bed.
我得在宝宝睡觉前看看她
Alright. That leaves the two of us.
好 就剩我俩了
Mmm no, I'm going to sit this one out.
不行 我不去了
I'm gonna crush some ogres.
我要打几只怪兽
Alright.
好吧
What? Come on.
干什么
What? I'm getting the hang of this.
怎么 我掌握窍门了
Be right back.
一会回来
'scuse me? Hi. Um.
抱歉 嗨
Um, I was standing over there, holding these darts
我刚刚站在那里 拿着这些飞镖
and I wanted to come over and ask you...
就想过来问问你
Will you marry me?
你愿意嫁给我吗
Well, I don't know.
我不知道
Do you need an answer right now?
你现在就需要回答吗
No. Not necessarily. I mean, we could start
不必 我们可以
with a coffee and see where it goes from there.
喝杯咖啡 看看进展如何
You know, weigh the pros and cons. It's a big step.
权衡一下利弊 毕竟这是很重要的一步
Coffee sounds great.
喝咖啡听起来不错
Great, OK. I'm Oz, by the way.
好极了 对了我是奥兹
I guess I could've opened with that.
我想我该用这句话做开场白的
Lisa. Lisa.
丽莎 丽莎
For the record,
说明一点
I kinda liked your opening.
我挺喜欢你的开场白的
Good, good, good.
很好 很好
Ok.
好吧
Did you see that?
瞧见没
I saw that. Who's back?
看到啦 谁恢复正常了
I might be back.
我也许是恢复了
It's about question.
关键在于问题
You got her phone number, right?
你要到她电♥话♥号♥码了吧
I'll be right back.
我马上回来
剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表