剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表
I'm Ken Pelc, director of the Freedom Project.
我是肯·派克 "正名计划"的负责人
This is Lucy Carnevale,
这位是露西·卡内瓦尔
our legal intern.
我们的法务实习生
Yes, I followed your work.
我知道你们的事情
Your advocacy has helped many people,
你们的辩护帮助了许多人
and helped direct the investigation
也参与帮助了我们找到
towards finding the real killer.
真凶的调查
I didn't come here to be praised, Sergeant.
我不是来听你表扬的 警官
I got a call from Samuel Murley.
我接到塞缪尔·莫利的电♥话♥
You've just been at the prison attempting to implicate him
你刚在监狱逼迫他承认
in this fresh murder.
这起新罪行
Why don't we continue this conversation in our conference room?
我们去会议室继续谈吧
We went to visit Dr. Murley because we believe
我们去见莫利医生是因为
he may have some insight as to who the killer is.
我们觉得他可能知道凶手是谁
Dr. Murley had no idea who
三年前 莫利医生不知道
the Serpent Killer was three years ago,
毒蛇杀人犯是谁
and he has no idea of who they are now.
他现在也同样不知道他是谁
You should understand that we are currently
你应该知道最近我们
preparing fresh legal action against the IIB
打算起诉联合调查局
and you personally for false arrest
要求他们调查你的误捕
and malicious prosecution.
及诬告
Malicious prosecution demands that there must be an absence
诬告在负责逮捕的人员
of probable cause at the time of the officer's arrest.
缺乏合理根据的情况下方可成立
We did our job, and we did it well.
我们尽职尽责了
Guilt was proven to the satisfaction of the court.
已经在法庭上达成有罪判决了
That guilt was based on circumstantial evidence.
是通过间接证据判决的
A murder weapon was never presented.
法庭上并未递交凶器
He's an innocent man.
他是无辜的
Of course, any help the IIB could provide
当然 如果联合调查局
in effecting Dr. Murley's release will be taken into account
能提供帮助让莫利无罪释放
as we proceed in our suits.
我们会在诉讼时考虑这点
Yes, I know how you would take our cooperation
我懂你们是想把愿意合作
as an admission of false arrest.
当成我们承认误捕
No, we are not in the business of freeing the guilty,
我们不会帮助你们给罪犯正名
so you're gonna have to carry out this crusade
所以你们的崇高使命
of yours on your own.
还是得劳请你们自己去完成
Pelc finds out we're talking to Murley's friends,
派克要是知道我们要去找莫利的朋友问话
he's gonna have a field day with us.
他肯定要一整天跟着我们了
All the more reason to get this dealt with
那我们更得
as quickly as possible.
尽快完成问话了
Yes.
没错
Noah Barnes? Don't tell me. You're cops.
是诺亚·巴恩斯吗 你们是条子吧
Ah, you're perceptive.
你猜对了
Maybe you can tell us what we're doing here.
也许你能告诉我们为啥我们要来找你
Since when do you need an excuse
你们骚扰蹲过监狱的人
to hassle somebody who's been inside?
什么时候需要过理由
You were cellmates with Samuel Murley, right?
你是塞缪尔·莫利的狱友吧
You two were pretty close? He was a solid guy.
你俩关系好吗 他是个好人
Didn't belong in there.
他不应该坐牢的
Is that why you tried to help him get out?
所以你想要帮他吗
What? Where'd you put the gun, Noah?
什么 枪藏哪了 诺亚
I don't know anything about any gun.
我不知道什么枪
I gotta get rid of it. That's not true, is it?
我得赶紧把枪处理掉 你说谎了吧
You're crazy.
你疯了吧
I got somewhere to be.
我得走了
No, you have to be where we tell you to be.
我们让你待哪你就老实待在哪
Look what we got here.
看看我们找到什么了
And that would be under arrest.
你被捕了
I didn't even know that the gun was there.
我压根不知道那里有枪
That's gonna be pretty tough to sell once the lab results
一旦实验室把报告送来证明枪上
come back with your prints all over it.
都是你的指纹 看你怎么狡辩
Out of prison for three weeks and you're already in possession
出狱才三周 你就已经
of an illegal weapon.
非法持械
That alone will put you back in prison for a few years.
单这条罪名就可以让你再坐上几年牢
What do you want from me?
你们想要我交代什么
We want to know about your deal with Murley.
我们想知道你和莫利的交易
I told you I didn't make any deal.
我告诉你了 没有什么交易
He needed someone to make it look like the real killer
他需要有人帮他 伪装成真凶
was still out there.
还逍遥法外
Think I'd kill somebody for him?
你们觉得我为了他杀人吗
Crazy. Get out of my life.
太疯狂了 别来打扰我了
He was a good guy.
他是个好人
Spiritual.
精神境界特高
He wouldn't have killed the people they said he did,
他不可能如报道所说那样杀了人
and I sure as hell wouldn't have killed anyone for him.
我也绝不可能为了他而杀人
We know that he told you where he hid the gun.
我们知道他告诉你枪藏在哪了
I don't know what you're talking about.
我不知道你在说什么
All right, so,
那么...
you want us to believe that you're not working with Murley.
你想让我们相信你没和莫利合作
Fine. What prisoners was he close to?
好的 那谁和他在监狱里很亲近
None. He kept to himself.
没人 他总是独处
No, there must have been someone.
不 肯定有的
You want to take a look at people
你要是想知道
that were jammed up with Murley?
谁和莫利关系亲近
Take a look at the head guard, Halloran.
去找警卫长哈洛伦
Halloran was real close with Murley.
哈洛伦和莫利关系很好
He used to sneak stuff in for him.
他曾经偷偷塞东西给莫利
Barnes was shocked that
巴恩斯很惊讶
we thought he would kill for Murley.
我们认为他会为莫利杀人
What about the gun? Ah, he got it from a biker.
枪是怎么回事 从自行车手那买♥♥的
My bet is ballistics will prove it's not our weapon.
我打赌弹道会证明那不是我们要找的凶器
You read Murley thinking
你读到了莫利
he wouldn't get someone to murder for him
不会找人替他杀人
and his cellmate thinking he was innocent.
也读到他狱友觉得他无罪
Maybe it was someone who did it without being asked,
也许是某个人自发地犯案
someone that Murley didn't even know.
一个莫利不认识的人
Who happened to know unpublished details of the case,
这人还碰巧知道没公布的犯罪细节
like the brand of dog food?
像是狗粮的品牌这样的细节吗
Well, if Halloran is sneaking things in for Murley,
如果哈洛伦偷偷塞东西给莫利
maybe he's sneaking information out too.
也许他也偷偷把情报泄露出去
You really think a guard would broke a hit?
你觉得一个狱警会做这种事吗
Anything is possible.
没有什么不可能的
Murley seems to have everyone he needs under some kind of spell.
莫利感觉就像是能施咒吸引人为他做事
If Halloran is a big enough fan,
如果哈洛伦是莫利的粉丝
he could have even done it himself.
他可能就会自己去完成这些事
I think we should get him in here.
我觉得应该请他来谈谈
Look, you asked me to come in, I came in,
听着 你让我来 我来了
but I want to know what this is all about.
但我想知道发生了什么
You lied to us about who helped Murley.
你骗了我们是谁在帮莫利
What do you mean? You were helping him.
什么意思 是你在帮他
You smuggled things in for him. No.
你偷偷给他带东西 不对
We know about the cell phone.
我们知道有关手♥机♥的事
Look...
听我说...
Murley's a good guy.
莫利是个好人
Who killed three women. You have one chance here
他杀了三个女人 你现在只有一个机会
of keeping your job, Mr. Halloran.
保住你的工作 哈洛伦先生
Tell us the truth.
说实话
He said he didn't do it. I believe him.
他说他没杀人 我相信他
Yeah, so it's OK then?
所以你就帮他了
He helped me.
他帮了我
He gave me some medical advice when my wife was sick.
我妻子生病的时候他告诉我应该怎么办
I told him what she was complaining about,
我告诉他她在抱怨着什么
and he figured out it was cancer
他就察觉到是癌症
even before her doctor spotted it.
甚至比她医生还早发现
He saved her life. Right, so you owed him.
他救了她 所以你要帮他
Did you go as far as killing for him?
你有帮他杀人吗
No. No.
没有 没有
Sam's no killer. You're gonna try and blame me.
塞缪尔不是凶手 你们肯定想赖在我头上
Never hurt anyone.
我从未伤害过任何人
All right, so all you did was get him his cell phone.
所以你就只给了他一部手♥机♥
剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表