剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表
Arguments, conversations with coworkers,
像是争执 同事的窃窃私语
exgirlfriends. Of course.
前女友们等等 当然
Broke their hearts. Despised by his brother.
伤透了她们的心 被弟弟鄙视
What was Fin's relationship like with his younger brother?
芬和他弟弟的关系怎么样
Topher? Yeah.
托弗尔 是的
They got along for the most part.
大多数时候他们都相处得很融洽
Were they competitive with one another? You could say that.
他们之间存在竞争吗 可以这么说
The truth is... Topher spent his life
事实上托弗尔一生都
living in his brother's shadow.
活在他哥哥的阴影里
Their father always favoured Fin,
他们的父亲一直都更喜欢芬
left him in control of the company when he died.
当他去世时 把公♥司♥留给了芬
Topher probably didn't like that.
托弗尔可能对此并不满意
Would anyone?
没有人会满意的吧
We understand that Fin was a bit of a playboy.
我们都知道芬是个花♥花♥公♥子♥
There anyone in particular where things ended badly?
有没有某个人和他的关系结束得很不愉快
Maybe...
也许有吧
Never let that woman back in my house ever again.
不要让那个女人再回到我的房♥子
Of course.
当然
Any women come to mind?
有想起哪个女人吗
A bitter ex? A lover?
带着仇恨的前任 情人
Just the other day a young lady came to the house,
几天前有一个年轻的女士去了他家
she'd been once or twice before.
她之前去过一两次
Each time she left furious.
每次她都是怒气冲冲地离开
And Fin would lock himself in his office for hours after her.
芬在她离开后会把自己关在办公室几个小时
But I never got a name.
但我一直都不知道她的名字
I'm sorry I can't be more helpful.
真抱歉不能帮上什么忙
Thank you.
谢谢
Alright, let's put that together.
好的 我们把这些弄在一起
Yeah. Yeah, that's it.
是的 这样就对了
Ok, I think that should do it.
我觉得这样应该能行
I'm going to run this and see what comes up. Nice.
我会查一下看有什么线索 很好
That our prime suspect?
这就是我们的头号♥嫌疑人
Yeah, right now anything's possible.
是的 在现阶段一切都有可能
Grant saw this person and Fin fight.
格兰特看到了这个人并且芬跟她起了争执
The girls, Aimsley and Rachel,
那两个女孩 艾米斯林和瑞秋
they heard Fin talking to the killer.
她们听到芬和凶手在说话
They're pretty sure that it was a female voice.
她们非常确定那是个女性的声音
How do we know those girls aren't involved?
我们怎么知道这两个女孩没有参与谋杀
Well, we tested their clothing and hands for gunshot residue,
我们检测了她们衣物和手上的射击残留物
there was nothing.
什么都没有
And the butler's alibi also checks out.
管家的不在场证据也证实了
What about Topher Nightingale,the brother?
他弟弟托佛尔·奈廷格尔呢
That's who we're talking to next.
我们接下来就是要找他谈话
He's at... 27 Kingsford Place.
他现在在金斯福德住所27号♥
That's Fin's estate. Not anymore.
那是芬的房♥产 不再是了
I had Fin's legal papers sent over.
我让人把芬的法律文件传了过来
The Nightingale fortune is in trust and handed down
奈廷格尔家族的财产已托管并传给了
to the next in line, so the estate now belongs to...
下一任继承人 所以这处房♥产现在属于
Topher Nightingale.
托佛尔·奈廷格尔
Lucky him.
真是幸运
Excuse me?
不好意思
Excuse me?
打扰一下
Mr. Nightingale?
奈廷格尔先生
I'm Sergeant Mcclusky.
我是麦克劳斯基警官
This is Special Consultant Logan.
这是特别顾问罗根
Hello. We'd like to ask you a couple
你好 我们想问你几个
of questions about your brother. Yes, anything.
关于你哥哥的问题 -好的 都可以
Do you have any idea who could've done this?
你们知道是谁干的吗
No. Not yet, unfortunately.
很遗憾我们还不知道
He was the only family I had left.
他是我在世上唯一的亲人
So, the Nightingale lineage stop with you?
所以奈廷格尔家族到你这就没有别人了吗
Unfortunately, yes.
很遗憾 是的
So, that would make you the sole heir to
你就成为了奈廷格尔财产的
the entire Nightingale fortune.
唯一继承人
Yes, I guess you're right.
是的 我想你是对的
I'm sorry, I just can't believe Fin's gone.
对不起 我只是不相信芬就这么离世了
And with him, my problems, too.
我和他的恩怨也随之而去了
Where were you last night?
你昨晚在哪
Me? I was at work till 11.
我 我一直工作到11点
We're gearing up for our annual gm.
我们在筹备年会
Why wasn't Fin with you?
为什么芬没和你一起
My brother never really worked late nights.
我哥哥从来都不会加班
What was your relationship like with Fin?
你和芬的关系怎么样
Like I said, Finny was a great older brother.
就像我之前说的 芬尼是个好哥哥
We were friends, we were co-workers.
我们是朋友 也是同事
He tried to pushe me out of the company.
他想我把从公♥司♥挤出去
So, things were good between you two?
所以你们俩的关系很好
Things couldn't have been better.
好得不能再好了
Rigands gave me your number.
里根斯把你的号♥码给了我
So you can't think of anyone who'd want to kill your brother?
你不知道谁会想杀你哥哥吗
Fin was as famous for the women he dated
芬不仅因为玩女人多出名
as he was for his money.
还因为他有钱
I wouldn't be surprised if some old girlfriend is behind this.
某人的前女友策划此事的可能性还是有的
So no one particular comes to mind?
想不出特定的某个人吗
I wish I knew more, but no, I...
我真希望我知道 可是抱歉...
I have no idea who killed my brother.
我真的不知道是谁杀了我哥哥
Alright, thank you. That's all for now.
好的 谢谢 暂时没问题了
He almost seemed relieved his brother was dead.
他看起来觉得很高兴他哥哥死了
Well, you think he's involved?
你觉得和他有关吗
He thought something about Fin pushing him out of the company,
他在想芬想要把他排挤出公♥司♥
then I saw him on the phone mentioning someone named Rigands.
还看见他在电♥话♥上提到一个叫里根斯的人
Dev, what's going on?
戴夫 什么事
I got a match on that sketch from Toby.
我找到了托比素描里的人
A facial reconition ID'd her from a military database as one...
一个面部识别系统在军队数据库里找到的
Carlie Hutton. Age 25,
卡莉·赫顿 25岁
did two tours in Afghanistan,
两次在阿富汗服役
was honourably discharged two months ago.
两个月前光荣退役了
I looked into her military records.
我查了她的服役记录
Annual rifle and pistol qualifications
每年年度来♥复♥枪♥
she scored as an expert shot,
和手♥枪♥资格测试
year after year. Anything else?
她都成绩优异 还有吗
Yeah, we showed her picture to Grant Evans,
我们把她的照片拿给了格兰特·埃文斯
the butler.
就是管家
Ok. He said he thinks that was the girl who he saw arguing
然后呢 他说他好像见过这个女孩
with Fin that night. Yeah, let's bring her in.
当晚和芬吵架了 那就找她聊聊吧
Yeah, and I need you to look into Topher Nightingale,
我还需要你帮我查查托弗尔·奈廷格尔
check his finances, phone records and anything to do
查找一切和里根斯这个名字有关的
with someone named Rigands. Yeah.
财务状况和通话记录 好
Got it, will do. Ok, thanks. Bye.
收到 马上 谢了 再见
Oh, the lovely Tia.
可爱的缇娅来了
To what do we own the honor to your accompany this afternoon?
什么风把你吹来了
Just thought I'd drop by and grab me some lunch.
只是路过就想吃顿午饭
Oh, well. Can I recommend the albacore tuna?
好的 想尝尝长鳍金枪鱼吗
The caper sauce is amazing. Oh, well that sounds great.
随子沙司很棒的 听起来不错
Um, I think I'll have the club with a side of pickles.
我想我还是要套餐配酸黄瓜吧
Alright. The usual.
好的 和平时一样
You didn't just come here for lunch, did you?
你不光是来吃午餐的吧
Am I that obvious? Cop a squat, come on.
那么明显吗 请坐吧
Lay it on me. What do you got? Well, it's...
说说怎么了 就是...
It's Toby, I mean you know him better than anyone, right?
就是托比 所有人里你是最了解他的吧
I guess that's true, yeah.
我想是的
I've been thinking a lot about his past
我想了很多关于他过去的事
and he's got a complicated hisory.
他的过去很复杂
Ok, where are you going with this?
好吧 你到底想说什么
It's just... he says he doesn't want to know
他说他不想知道
what happened to his mom but I don't believe him.
他母亲的事 但我不信
I mean, I can see he's hurting.
我看的出来他在伤心
You know, it's a complicated issue and quite frankly,
这问题很复杂 而且说实话
in his position, a little denial doesn't hurt.
他这种情况 逃避也许是个更好的选择
But he has other options. Like what?
但他也有别的选择啊 比如呢
剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表