剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表
We got a gag order on the press.
我们向媒体下达了禁止报道的命令
God knows this is gonna come out.
上帝知道 这消息一定会不胫而走
When did Metro realize that this was missing?
警方何时发现这笔钱不见了
Yeah, well, that's the thing.
这就是问题所在
If that money hadn't fallen out of
如果不是因为这笔钱从泰坦队的
the ceiling in the Titans' locker room,
更衣室天花板掉下来
no one ever would have known that it was missing. Thank you.
没人察觉这笔钱已不见踪影 谢谢
Well, we'll get on it right away.
好的 我们现在就着手调查案件
Great. McCluskey, you are with me. We'll do the evidence lockup.
很好 麦克劳斯基和我一起调查证物保管室
Corporal Clark, Logan,
克拉克警官 洛根
I want you to take the dressing room. Thank you.
你们调查更衣室 辛苦了
Actually, Toby and I usually go out in the field together.
一直是我和托比出去调查
Klein would stay here and just hold down the fort.
克莱因会留在这里坐镇
Klein was a lawyer, I'm a cop.
克莱因是个律师 我是个警♥察♥
I don't hold down forts.
我不会留在局里看家
Catch up.
快跟上来
How's Toby supposed to use his power
有这样一位坚持出现场的警♥察♥大人在此
when we've got Mr. Metro,
监视着我们的一举一动
"I don't hold down forts" Golden boy watching our every move?
托比怎么可能有机会运用自己的读心术
I can't believe this is happening.
真不敢相信这一切是怎么发生的
You should've gotten the job, Michelle.
你应该接受工作 米歇尔
Ah, everything happens for a reason.
万事皆有因果
What's the history between you two?
你们之前有过什么样的故事
It's a long story. Fill you in later.
说来话长 以后慢慢讲给你听
According to the computer...
根据电脑记录看来
That money's just where it's supposed to be.
这笔钱就在它应该在的地方
Logged in to the system
登录系统
and sitting on shelf 115,
显示那笔钱就在115号♥架子上搁着呢
But instead of cash...
但 这个位置没有现金
it's filled with cell phones and electronics.
而是一大堆手♥机♥和电子设备
Do you guys have surveillance cameras in here?
你们这里有监控摄像机吗
Yeah. There and there.
有的 那里 还有那里
We're gonna need to see those recordings.
我们想看看监控记录
How far back?
你们想看多久以前的记录
Everything since the money was logged into evidence.
从这笔钱登记在案开始
I also want polygraphs for every clerk
我还要用测谎仪测试
who worked during that time.
期间工作的所有警员
You think one of my guys stole from the lockup?
你们认为这是内鬼作案
You're crazy. Money didn't walk away, Sunshine.
你们疯了 钱不会自己长腿逃走
Get me their names and schedules, please.
请把他们的名字和日程安排发给我
How do you normally process the evidence?
你们正常处理证据的流程是什么
Well, through the pick-up windows.
一般都是通过取物窗口
That one's for civilians picking up items
这个窗口是供被宣布无罪释放的普通人
that have been cleared for release.
取回物品
The other one's for cops
另外一个窗口
picking up evidence to convey to a trial.
是供警♥察♥向法庭递送物证的取物窗口
How do you keep track of all these boxes?
你们如何跟踪这些盒子
Well, every box has a tracking number.
每个盒子都有一个追踪号♥码
It's scanned in and out of the system
盒子出入这里 申领警♥察♥的
with officer's badge number and name.
姓名和警号♥都会被扫入系统中
So the only way it could get out of here is
所以这笔现金从这里流出的唯一可能
if a police officer authorizes it.
就是有警♥察♥批准
That's right! No, it's not a police problem.
这就对了 这不是警♥察♥的问题
These clerks...they're all civilians.
这些文员也都是普通人
Our best bet is one of them just took it.
最好是他们当中有人拿了钱
We're also gonna need all the logs.
我们还需要所有的记录
I wanna know everyone who came in here,
我想知道所有来过这里的人
what they signed out, what they signed in, everything you got.
他们登记带来了什么 带走了什么
Becker.
贝克尔
Theresa.
特丽萨
How ya holding up? Great.
最近怎么样 不错
Detective Theresa De Souza. Thank you.
特丽萨·德·索萨探员 谢谢
Meet Sergeant Michelle Mccluskey.
这位是米歇尔·麦克劳斯基警官
Nice to meet you.
很高兴见到你
Theresa was a supervising officer on the Sangres bust.
特丽萨是洛桑泽斯贩毒案件的监管警员
I can't believe this is happening.
我真不敢相信会发生这样的事情
My whole case is in jeopardy.
我的整个案子岌岌可危
I mean, yeah, I got a confession,
虽然我掌握了一份口供
but the money disappearing has broken the chain of evidence.
但是赃款的消失打破了证据链
Their lawyers are gonna rip into me hard.
他们的律师会猛攻我的指控
What I see is this has to be an inside job.
这一定是内部人作案
We should look into janitorial and maintenance staff.
我们应该调查保洁员和维修人员
All those folks had access to the lockup too.
这些工作人员也可以进入证物保管室
Wouldn't be impossible for Los Sangres
对于洛桑泽斯集团来说 背景调查作假
to fake a background check and get a mole in here.
安排一个内鬼在这里 绝非难事
OK. We'll do. Thanks.
好的 我们会查的 谢谢
That should be all of it. Thank you.
都在这里了 谢谢
We're gonna need a work-up of every single clerk in the department
我们要调查局里所有的职员
looking for connections to Los Sangres.
看看他们是否与贩毒集团有联♥系♥
We should get Toby on this. He can be really helpful
我们应该让托比加入 带潜在嫌犯问话
when we're questioning potential suspects. It helps us bypass
他的加入对我们的工作非常有帮助
a bunch of unnecessary work.
可以帮助我们避开很多不必要的工作
If one of these clerks is involved
如果职员中真的有人与贩毒集团有联♥系♥
we don't need a face reader,
我们不需要一个看相的
we need background checks.
我们需要背景调查
But I appreciate the input.
不过还是感谢你的建议
So who steals money from a police lockup
谁会从警局保管室偷了钱
only to hide it inside a football locker room.
藏到球员更衣室里
If it came from the Los Sangres case,
如果钱是从洛桑泽斯的案子里来的
could they be crazy enough to try to steal it back?
他们有没有可能疯狂到再把钱偷回去
Well, maybe one of the players is linked to the Los Sangres.
可能有一个球员和洛桑泽斯有关系
Thanks.
谢谢
Hey. I'm Dan Cuddy. I'm the trainer for the Titans.
我是丹·卡迪 泰坦队的教练
Dan. We've got a few questions for you about the money.
丹 关于那些钱我们有几个问题要问你
Yeah. Have any of your players
好的 你的球员中
been known to have substance abuse issues?
有没有人有滥用毒品的问题
Of course not. No. These guys are smarter than that.
当然没有 不会 这些家伙没那么傻
They'd lose their scholarships, get kicked out of school, no.
那样他们会失去奖学金 被学校开除的
JJ's clean now.
小杰已经戒了
What about JJ? Is he still using?
小杰呢 他还在吸毒吗
Look, guys, I'm bound by that confidentiality clause,
伙计们 我受保密条款的限制
so I can't... I can't say anything.
所以我不能 我不能说什么
Who has access to the locker room?
都有谁可以进更衣室
Uh, well, the team alone, that's like 40,
光是队伍就有大约四十个人
and, uh, then there's the team trainers,
然后还有队伍的教练
team doctors, reporters. Heck, even the marching band
队医 记者 甚至还有军乐队
comes in here so it's, like, at least a hundred.
都能进来 所以至少一百来号♥人
OK. I'm gonna need the video surveillance for the facility.
好的 我需要这间屋子的监控录像
Well, there's no cameras in the locker room. Privacy issues.
更衣室里没有摄像头 保护隐私
But there is a camera just outside the entrance.
但是入口外面有一个摄像头
OK. That'll do. That'll let me know who came
好的 那就行 我能知道都有谁
in and out of the locker room.
进出更衣室
Corporal, where are we with the lockup?
警官 保管室查得怎么样了
I checked the clerks, cleaning staff and court officers,
我查了办事员 清洁工和法♥院♥警♥察♥
but so far there's nothing suspicious.
但是还没找到什么疑点
What about the dressing room?
更衣室那边呢
I'm going through the surveillance footage trying to
我正在查看所有的监控录像
identify everyone who entered with a bag
找到所有进门时带着一个足够大
big enough to hold that amount of cash
能装得下那么多钱的包的人
and checking the entire period
要检查钱被收进保管室
since the money was booked into the lockup.
之后的整个时间段
Once you got the list to get names together,
等你一拿出名单
just start working on it. How about the money?
就开始排查 那笔钱呢
Was that all recovered?
全都收回了吗
All but 1500 of the 200K.
二十万里还有一千五没有收回
It was a free-for-all when the money fell.
钱掉下了的时候大家随便抢
Maybe one of the players grabbed the cash.
或许有一个球员偷拿了钱
All the TV cameras kept rolling.
当时所有的电视摄像头都在录像
Anything that fell from the ceiling was recovered.
从天花板上掉下来钱的都被收回了
So the 1500 was taken before the money was stashed.
所以那一千五百块是在藏钱之前就被偷的
剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表