剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表
Nicely done.
干得好
Everyone.
所有人都是
What's this? Everything OK?
这是什么 一切都还好吗
Yeah, it's just Adam.
没事 只是亚当
He keeps sending me these photos and videos
他不停地发给我这些
of Carrie's big milestone moments.
卡莉成长的里程碑时刻
Makes me realize what I'm missing.
让我意识到我错过的事情
So in your ideal, perfect world,
所以你原以为
Carrie would only have these milestone moments
卡莉的这些里程碑时刻
on weekends? Nights off?
只会出现在周末或者晚上吗
Exactly.
正是
OK. Alright.
好吧
Thanks for sitting down with Tia, by the way.
顺便说一句 多谢你接受缇娅采访
It's a big story for her. 'Course.
那对她是很重要的新闻 应该的
Hey. Didn't hear you come in.
没听见你进门
Hey, beautiful. Hi.
你好啊 美女 你好
Hey, did you get my texts?
收到我的那些短♥信♥了吗
I did, yeah.
收到了
I need to ask you something.
我需要求你点事
And I think it's going to sound silly and selfish, but--
我想这可能让我显得既傻又自私 但是
OK.
好的
Can you stop sending me photos and videos
你能不能不要再给我发卡莉的这些
of carrie's big moments?
重要时刻的照片和视频了
The little stuff and the cute stuff, that's totally fine.
一些小的和有趣的事情完全没问题
But the big moments, not so fine.
但那些重要时刻 就不要了
Just thought you'd want to see it when it was happening.
我还以为你想要在事情发生的时候看到呢
I know, I know I'm going to miss out
我明白 我知道我会错过很多
on some of her big moments,
她的重要时刻
but seeing it all on my cellphone for the first time it just,
但是只能在手♥机♥上第一次看到实在是
you know, kinda breaks my heart.
实在让我伤心
So maybe when I get home,
所以或许等我到家
I can see it for the first time then.
我就能第一次亲眼看到了
Is that ridiculous?
这想法是不是很傻
No. I get it.
不 我能理解
You do?
你能理解
Come here.
过来
I mean I should have known. No, no, no, no.
我是说我应该能猜到的 不不不
It was a cry for help and I never saw it coming.
她是在求救 而我完全没有意识到
No one could have seen that coming, Tia.
没人能意识到 缇娅
But I should have done my research,
但我应该预先做好调查
maybe I could have helped her.
说不定我能帮到她
Look, she was using you.
她利用了你
Your interview was a part of her plan to frame Micah.
你的采访是她陷害弥迦的计划的一部分
I just can't, can't imagine what state of mind
我只是无法 无法想象她要多么绝望
she would have been in to do what she did.
才会去做她所做的这一切
Did you file your story?
你提交你的报道了吗
My editor already called.
我的编辑已经打过电♥话♥了
AP is picking up the story.
美♥联♥社♥要刊登这篇报道
Cheers to you. Cheers to that.
恭喜你 为这个干杯
Cheers to you for getting me the exclusive.
为了你给我独家新闻干杯
Quid pro quo, right?
投桃报李 对吧
We make a pretty good team.
我们两个合作得非常好
We should do it more often, don't you think?
我们应该经常这样做 你觉得呢
Nope. Don't think. Bad idea.
不 想都别想 糟糕的主意
Working with an ex-girlfriend or girlfriend? Not advisable.
和前女友或女友一起工作 非常不明智
You're gonna get your love of feet
你用不了多少时间
back in no time, buddy.
就会找回你对爱情的信心的 伙计
Time shmime. Hey anastasia.
让时间见鬼去吧 你好 美女
No, I'm taking action my friend.
不 我要主动出击 我的朋友
What'd you do?
你干了什么
What did I do? Yeah.
我♥干♥了什么 对
I took a 6 month leave of absence from the hospital.
我从医院请了六个月的假
Plunging all my energy into this place.
把全部精力都投到这里
You serious?
你是认真的吗
I could not be seriouser, my friend.
我不能比这认真了 我的朋友
More serious. Exactly.
更认真 正是
This way I don't have to see Sandy, it's a win-win.
这样我还不用遇见珊迪 双赢
Well, here's to doing what we love.
敬我们为了爱情做的事情
Natasha? Is that who it was?
娜塔莎 是和她吗
Where did that come from?
你们听谁说的
Natasha? Is that who it was?
娜塔莎 是和她吗
Where did that come from?
你们听谁说的
Natasha? Is that who it was?
娜塔莎 是和她吗
Where did that come from?
你们听谁说的
How the hell does he know that?
他到底是怎么知道的
剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表