剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表
Turkish appetizer platter on the house? I would love it.
免费的土耳其开胃菜 我喜欢
Yeah, that's great, make that two.
太好了 做两份
Hey! Ok, but yours, you have to pay for,
喂 好吧 但你那个得自己付
I got bills. Whatever. It's fine.
我有账单的 随便啊 可以的
Pretty face discount, this one.
这个长得美 给打个折
I heard you brought Alya King in.
我听说你把艾丽娅·金抓起来了
There's no way she's guilty. Ok, I may not read minds,
她不可能犯罪 虽然我不会读心
but I can tell that this woman is not a killer.
但我知道她不是凶手
I know. I read her. She didn't do it.
我知道我读过她了 不是她做的
But without any hard evidence, I can't convince Becker.
但没有有力的证据 我无法说服贝克
Go back to Micah.
再去查弥迦
All the research I've done, it's all pointing towards him.
我做的所有调查 全部都指向他
I got a hold of Jewel's health records.
我搞到了茱薇尔的健康记录
As soon as Micah and Jewel were married,
自从弥迦和茱薇尔结婚
her trips to the hospital
她去医院的次数
went from nonexistent to way too frequent.
就变得远远多于之前
Broken fingers, black eye,
手指骨折 眼睛青一圈
she had a cracked rib on her honeymoon.
她蜜月的时候肋骨还骨裂了
Well, that doesn't prove that he's a killer.
好吧 但这也不能证明他就是凶手
Last month while on tour in paris, he knocked her tooth out.
上个月在巴黎 他把她的牙打掉了
Alya had to take Jewel to the hospital
艾丽娅只好带茱薇尔去看
for emergency dental work.
紧急牙科门诊
Jewel claimed it was because she had bitten into an apple.
茱薇尔说那是她吃苹果的时候弄的
2am, she had bruising all over her neck.
那是凌晨两点 她脖子上全是瘀伤
Really? Biting into an apple?
可能吗 吃苹果弄的
Which tooth?
哪颗牙
You're missing the point.
你没抓住重点
She clearly didn't bite into an apple.
很明显 她不是吃苹果弄掉的
No, Tia. Which tooth?
不是的 缇娅 哪颗牙
Um. The front, top left one. Why?
前面 左门牙 怎么了
Hey, Michelle, meet me at the office.
米歇尔 在办公室等我
I think I know what happened to Jewel.
我知道茱薇尔这是怎么回事了
Alright, see you there.
好了 办公室见
Thank you.
谢了
Hey! Wait, did I just give you another tip?
等等 我是又给了一个提示吗
What is this?
这是什么
You knew jewel was beaten.
你知道茱薇尔被打了
I didn't think It had anything to do with her disappearing.
我觉得这根她失踪没有任何关系
You were there the night
那天晚上在巴黎
she got her tooth knocked out in Paris.
她的牙被打掉了
What are you saying?
你说什么呢
You stay away from her. It's ok, shh.
你离她远一点 好了好了 没事了
We're going to get you to the hospital, ok?
我们送你去医院好吗
It was her front left tooth.
这是她的左门牙
This is also her front left tooth.
这也是她那颗
We found this in the backseat of her car out by the river.
我们从她河边的车后座里发现的
What? What are you saying?
什么 你说什么呢
Did you do something to her, Alya?
你对她做了什么 艾丽娅
No. I don't know what you're talking about.
没有 我不知道你在说什么
I can't take it anymore. He's killing me.
我受不了了 他会弄死我的
I want to be free.
我想要自♥由♥
You'd tell us if you knew
如果你知道她出了什么事的话
what happened to her, wouldn't you?
你会告诉我们的对吧
Yes. Of course I would.
是的 我当然会
Oh, I could live here forever.
我可以永远生活在这儿
Oh, me too!
我也是
Ok.
好吧
We can't hold you any longer. You're free to go.
你的拘留时限到了 你可以走了
We'll be in touch.
我们保持联♥系♥
Better be right about this, Logan. I am.
你最好是对的 洛根 我是啊
Otherwise we just let a possible murderer go free.
否则我们就刚放走了一个谋杀嫌疑人
I'm right. I know I am.
我是对的 我确定
Why?
为什么
How did you find me?
你怎么找到我的
When I figured it out, what you had done,
等我想明白你都干了什么
I knew you'd come here.
我就知道你会来这里
I, I didn't think you'd remember.
我 我以为你不会记得
Car broke down just over there, right?
车就是在那边坏的 对吧
This is the B&B we had to stay at
他们修引擎的时候
while they fixed the engine.
我们只能住在这个小客栈
And you said "so this is what freedom feels like".
然后你说 这就是自♥由♥的感觉
"to be in a place where nobody knows or cares who you are."
在一个没人知道或者关心你是谁的地方
He was killing me, Lee.
他会杀了我的 小丽
This would be my new beginning.
这会是我的重生
I stay here until things quiet down
我在这里待到事情过去
until my face isn't in the news anymore.
等到电视上不再放我的照片
And then I make my way down south.
然后我就南下
Start my new life.
去开始我的新生活
But throw away everything?
但是抛下所有的事情
Your career? Your, your friends?
你的事业 你 你的朋友
Your entire life?
你的整个生活
It wasn't a life, Alya.
那根本不算生活 艾丽娅
So you frame Micah, Natasha,
所以你陷害了弥迦 娜塔莎
you even implicated me.
甚至还打算连累我
They were never supposed to suspect you, Lee.
他们本不该怀疑你的 小丽
You went to my cottage to hide the evidence.
你跑到我的小屋去藏证据
Of course they suspected me.
他们当然会怀疑我
I did what I had to do.
我是迫不得已
Jewel, this is crazy.
茱薇尔 这太疯狂了
You're never going to get away with this.
你逃不掉的
Is that a threat? Are you going to try to stop me?
你是在威胁我吗 你打算阻止我吗
Because I won't let you, Alya.
我不会让你阻止我的 艾丽娅
I've come too far.
我已经无法回头了
Hey! Jewel, stop right there.
茱薇尔 不许动
It's over. There's nowhere to go.
事情结束了 无处可逃了
We know everything.
我们全都知道了
You only know half the story.
你们只知道事情的一部分
We know about the abuse.
我们知道家暴的事情
What Micah did to you was horrible,
弥迦对你所做的事情是可怕的
but there are other things you could've done.
但你本可以有别的选择
Like what? Call the police?
比如什么 报♥警♥吗
He would've sat in jail for a night.
那只能让他蹲一晚上监狱
No. He needs to suffer for what he did to me.
不 他必须为他对我做的事情受到惩罚
For every slap, every punch.
每一耳光 每一拳
Jewel, I'm so sorry.
茱薇尔 我很抱歉
I should have done someth Look what you have done.
我本该做点什么 看你都做了什么
No one can help me.
没人能帮我
Jewel, drop the gun.
茱薇尔 放下枪
You know I bought this to use on Micah.
我买♥♥枪本来是打算用来杀死弥迦的
Jewel, don't do it. Don't throw your life away.
茱薇尔 别这样做 别抛弃你的生命
It's too late. It's too late.
已经太晚了 已经太晚了
No, no, no. It's not too late. It's never too late.
不不 没有太晚 永远都不会太晚
I've lost everything.
我已经失去了所有的一切
You haven't lost, Jewel.
你还没有失去 茱薇尔
But if you pull that trigger, Micah wins.
但如果你开了枪 弥迦就赢了
He's not worth it.
他不配的
You can't let him get away with what he's done to you.
你不能让他逃掉他对你所做的事情
Put the gun down.
放下枪
It's gonna be OK. Put the gun down.
没事的 放下枪
So what is that now? Adultery, innocence, guilt.
到底怎么回事 通奸 无辜 有罪
Man there's no limit to what you can read
伙计 你从人的表情里
in someone's face, is there?
什么都可以读出来 是吗
So what's going to happen to Jewel now?
茱薇尔会怎么样
Well, she's looking at doing time, that's for sure.
她要进监狱了 这是肯定的
Framing someone for murder
陷害某人谋杀
is not your run-of-the-mill fraudulent act.
可不是件小事
Well she was in a desperate situation.
可她走投无路了
I'm sure the courts will take that situation into account.
我相信法庭会考虑这些情况的
I gave all of the files about Micah's abuse to metro,
我把关于弥迦家暴的全部档案给了市警局
so he's not going to get off that easy, either.
所以他也不会轻易逃脱惩罚的
剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表