剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表
Thank you and welcome
欢迎来到
to the Magic Cavern's 50th anniversary gathering.
魔法宝窟的五十周年聚会
I was deeply humbled when the owner, Steve Parrish,
股东史蒂夫·帕里什邀请我来为今晚助兴
asked me to headline tonight.
我感到无比荣幸
Well, I could tell you the importance of the Cavern,
我可以告诉你们宝窟的重要性
how it holds a special place in my heart.
和它在我心目中的地位
But instead, I'll show you.
但还是让我来展示给你们看
Now my fans know that I'm not a magician.
我的粉丝们知道我不是魔术师
What I do is blend dreams with reality.
我擅长的是让梦境与现实交融
But sometimes those dreams become nightmares.
但有时候这些梦境变为噩梦
I'm gonna take you down into a nightmare world
我将带你们进入由一位伟大的意大利诗人
envisioned by a great Italian poet.
幻想出的噩梦世界
This is Dante's Inferno.
这里是但丁的地狱
Dante envisioned hell to be made up of nine circles of sin:
但丁所述的地狱由九层罪恶组成
waywardness, lust,
任性 色♥欲♥
gluttony, avarice, greed, heresy,
暴食 贪婪 愤怒 异端
fraud, violen, and finally, treachery.
暴♥力♥ 欺骗 还有最后的背叛
This platform represents that final circle of hell.
这个舞台代表了地狱的最后一层
What I do is real
我的表演都是真实的
and tonight you will see how real --
而今晚你们会见识到有多真实
as neither me nor Ashley will be tested.
因为被测试的既不是我也不是艾希莉
Tonight, it will be one of you.
今晚被测试的将是你们中的一个
Who amongst you is willing to take up this ultimate challenge.
你们中有谁愿意接受终极挑战
I'll do it.
我来
Yes, sir. Your name?
好的 先生 你叫什么
Felix Barclay.
菲力克斯·巴克利
Are you pure of heart?
你的心灵纯净吗
Uh, you'd have to ask my wife.
这个你得问我妻子
I'm sure many of you can recognize Felix Barclay.
你们很多人都认识菲力克斯·巴克利
Financial guru, philanthropist, and known around the Cavern
金融专家 慈善家 还是宝窟著名的
as a skilled amateur magician.
技术精湛的业余魔术师
Now, this is very dangerous. Are you certain you wish
这非常危险 你确定你愿意
to take this ultimate test of your faith?
接受对你信仰的终极测试吗
I am.
我确定
Very well. We'll see you on the other side.
非常好 我们一会见
Spirits! Bring me what I need.
神灵啊 请赐予我力量
This is the world's most powerful crossbow,
这是世界上最有力的十字弩
and I can assure you it's theistic and deadly.
我可以保证它是神圣而致命的
Ladies and gentalmen, I'll be firing this bow
女士们先生们 我会瞄准
directly at Felix Barclay's heart.
菲力克斯·巴克利的心脏射出一箭
As you can see, my assistant Ashley
如你们所见 我的助手艾希莉
has manacled Felix to a stake.
已经把菲力克斯拷在了一根木桩上
Just as he turns his fate over to the spirits,
正如他将他的命运交到诸神手中
I, too, give myself over to their power.
我也将自己交付诸神摆布
Spirits!
神灵啊
If you find Felix pure of heart,
如果你们认为菲力克斯心灵纯净
then release him from his manacles,
请将他从手铐中释放出来
but if you find him impure, guide my hand.
但如果你们发现他不纯净 指引我的手
Show me where to aim and I'll fi t this bolt
告诉我该向哪里瞄准 我会射箭
through his hurt.
直捣他的心脏
It is time.
到时间了
Five, four,
五 四
three, two, one.
三 二 一
and now for the moment of truth.
现在到了见证真♥相♥的时刻
Did the spirits allow Felix safe passage?
诸神允许菲力克斯安全逃离了吗
Or did they dare him to the ninth circle for all eternity?
还是将送他送入第九层地狱永不轮回
Let's ask the man in the front row.
让我们来问问坐在第一排的这个人
Turn the lights up!
打开灯
Someone call 911!
快报♥警♥
Now!
快
Adam! You up? I'm late.
亚当 你起来了吗 我要迟到了
Mmhm. Yep.
起来了
Sorry, it was a late night at the club.
抱歉 昨天在俱乐部干到很晚
How you doing? Sorry, it's Becker. Gotta go.
你好吗 抱歉 是贝克打来的
Goodmorning!
早晨好
OK.
好了
Aren't you forgetting something, hmm?
是不是忘了什么
Thank you. Aren't you forgetting something else, hmm?
谢谢 还忘了什么
Bye.
再见
OK, I'm here. What's going on?
好了 我到了 出什么事了
Yeah I'll let Dev tell you. He's a bit excited.
我让戴夫告诉你吧 他有点兴奋
OK. OK OK OK.
好的
So this is going to be the coolest case we've ever covered.
这将是我们调查的案子里最酷的
Why, you ask? Because this brings us
你问为什么 因为这将会带我们走进
into the world of magic! Magic!
魔术的世界 魔术
It worked when I was... in the washroom.
刚才我在洗手间练习的时候明明成功了
Alright, uh. I get you, buddy.
没关系 我理解你 兄弟
Last night there was an incident at the Magic Cavern.
昨晚在魔法宝窟出现了一起事故
A magician pulled a volunteer from the audience
一个魔术师从观众中选了一个志愿者
to use in a magic trick using a crossbow. But, uh...
上台参与一个十字弩魔术 但是
the volunteer was killed.
志愿者被杀死了
OK, well we don't investigate accidents,
好的 我们不会调查意外事故
so is there a reason it got kicked up to IIB?
为什么这个案子被送到联合调查局来
I can give you 250 million of them.
我给你两亿五千万作为原因
That's the estimated value of the victim's estate.
这是受害人资产的估值
Corporal? Oh, right.
警官 对了
This is Felix Barclay, a top investment advisor.
这是菲力克斯·巴克利 顶级投资顾问
This guy's made a lot of money for a lot of people.
这家伙让很多人挣了大钱
But, he also gave back to the community.
但是他也很乐意回报社会
He chaired on a number of foundations
他主持了很多基金会
and sat on a lot of boards.
还是很多地方的董事会成员
Including the Magic Cavern board.
包括魔法宝窟的董事会
Apparently he was very hands on.
显然他很活跃
They say that he lived for magic.
他们说他为魔术而生
Sounds like he died for it, too.
听起来他也为魔术而死了
What do we know about the magician?
我们对那个魔法师有多了解
That would be Dante Blake.
魔法师是但丁·布莱克
This guy is like a remix Chris Angel.
这家伙就像是一个再版的克里斯·安吉尔
Drug problems? Criminal record?
他有毒瘾问题吗 有案底吗
He's clean. The only thing criminal
他没问题 据我听说
from what I hear about Dante is the size of his ego.
但丁唯一的罪行就是异常自负
Actually, Dante told Metro that
实际上 但丁告诉警方
he had performed the illusion correctly
他的幻术表演没有出错
and that pulling Felix Barclay on stage had been carefully planned
叫菲力克斯·巴克利上台是特意安排的
and rehearsed earlier.
并且预先经过彩排
So what went wrong? Equipment failure.
那么什么出问题了 设备故障
If I fired a crossbow into some rich guy's chest,
如果我把箭射进一个有钱人的胸膛
I'd blame equipment failure, too.
我也会说是设备故障
Well, Metro forensics didn't find any obvious signs
警方刑侦人员没有找到明显的贿赂痕迹
of tampering, so they reached out to the man
所以他们转向调查托马斯·沃恩
who designed and built it, Tomas Vaughn.
这个人设计并制♥作♥了魔术十字弓
This guy is at the top of his game,
这个人是业界佼佼者
he has created some of the most spectacular illusions today,
他成功制♥造♥出一些非常壮观的错觉
and he just landed on the red-eye from Vegas.
他刚从赌城连夜乘飞机回来
Well, Barclay was a wealthy man.
巴克利非常有钱
He must have had enemies, right?
他一定有死对头 对吧
Maybe some of those enemies had deep pockets,
也许有那么一两个死对头家境殷实
made it worth Dante Blake's while to take him out.
值得但丁·布莱克动手除掉他
Logan, this'll be a perfect test in your face reading skills.
洛根 这是你证明自己相面术的好机会
Why don't you bring Dante Blake in? See what he's hiding.
带但丁·布莱克回来 看他在隐瞒什么
I think he was being nice to me.
我觉得他对我还不错
Maybe he's starting to finally appreciate your value.
或许他开始正视你的价值
Felix was a good friend
菲利克斯是老相识了
and a skilled amateur magician.
他是一位经验丰富的业余魔术师
He organized the gala and it was his idea
他策划了这次庆典 参与这个魔术表演
to take part in the illusion.
也是他自己的主意
He was one of our most distinguished members.
他在我们这里知名度很高
So the Magic Cavern is a private club as well as a theatre?
魔法宝窟既是私人会所也是一个小剧场
Yeah, my father founded the Cavern in '6♥4♥.
是的 家父一九六♥四♥年创办了魔法宝窟
Magicians are a special breed
魔术师是一个特殊的族群
剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表