剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表
who didn't have much time for people.
经常和大家混在一起的人
The Duncan I knew respected and trusted his friends.
我认识的邓肯敬重信任朋友
People change. Especially when money
人是会变的 尤其是当面对
and power are involved.
金钱和权力时
Maybe.
也许吧
There had to be someone else who saw that side of him, too.
可是总能有人懂真正的他吧
There she is.
就是她
Mary Woodley. Maybe we just found someone
玛丽·伍德利 说不定这就是那个
who knew the real Duncan.
真正懂他的人呢
I can't believe this is happening.
我真不敢相信会这样
How well did you know Duncan?
你和邓肯关系怎么样
We saw each other around the mo-cap studio all the time.
我们在动作制♥作♥室经常见面
We're friends. Were you guys more than friends?
我们是朋友 有超出朋友的范围吗
We enjoyed each other's company.
我们很喜欢在一起
Are you saying you weren't romantically involved?
你是在否认和他的恋情吗
It wasn't a serious relationship.
我们也不是很认真的
It was complicated. We're gonna find out
这很复杂 我们总会调查出来的
Eventually, it's better if we hear it from you.
所以最好是你自己说出来
Well, like I said, we saw each other around the studio.
我说了 我们在工作室经常见面
His passion for the work caught my attention.
他对工作的激♥情♥感染了我
But, seeing him was a mistake.
但是这段恋情是个错误
I, I ended it. Why, what happened?
所以我叫停了 为什么
How could you do this to me?
你怎么能这么对我
I'm so sorry, it was a mistake.
对不起 我错了
Was there someone else?
是有别人吗
Is that why you guys were being so secretive?
所以你们才不公之于众对吗
My boyfriend, Carl.
我有男朋友 卡尔
We've lived together for two years.
我们同居两年了
I love him, but I was confused.
我很爱他 但是我那段时间很迷茫
A few nights ago, he found out about Duncan.
几天前 他发现了我和邓肯的事
It's over, I swear.
我们结束了 我发誓
He left angry. He hasn't been home since.
他很生气的走了 从哪之后再没回来
I don't know where he is. You think he's capable
我也不知道他在哪 你觉得他可能
of hurting Duncan?
伤害邓肯吗
No.
不
I don't know.
我不知道
He was so angry.
他当时好生气
My fault. Destroyed two lives.
是我 害了两个人
You saw him leave with the gun?
你看见他拿着枪走了吗
Yeah. Michelle?
是的 米歇尔
This just came in.
刚来的
Thanks.
谢谢
Ok. So, there's a Smith & Wesson
有把史密斯威森手♥枪♥
registered to Carl Ronson at the same address.
记在卡尔·荣森名下
0.45 calibre. Same as the murder weapon.
口径45毫米 和凶器一样
And you say that she has no idea where Carl may be holed up?
你说她不知道卡尔可能在哪
She was worried about him. If she was thinking about him,
她很担心他 如果她在想他
if she knew where he was, I would have seen it.
或者知道她在哪 我应该能看到
Well there was no hotel charges on his credit card
他的信♥用♥卡♥没有任何旅馆记录
so, maybe he's staying with friends or family.
说不定他在朋友或者亲人家
I'll put together a list.
我尽快列单子出来
Fine. I'll get an APB out immediately.
好 我马上发全境通告
I have Carl Ronson's Cellphone records.
我找到了卡尔·荣森的手♥机♥记录
He hasn't made or received a call in the last 24 hours.
他在过去24小时内没有打或接过电♥话♥
Maybe he turned it off. Or he dumped it.
或许他关机了 或许他扔掉了手♥机♥
Probably figured we could track his signal.
可能知道我们能追踪他的信♥号♥♥
I recognize one number from the call log.
我从通话记录里认出了一个号♥码
One of the last calls he made was to Edward Duffy.
他最后打的电♥话♥有一个是给爱德华·达菲
The guy who owns the mo-cap studio
那个邓肯差点毁掉的
that Duncan almost ran into the ground.
动作捕捉工作室的老板
Makes sense that they would know each other through Mary.
他们很可能通过玛丽认识彼此的
They both had strong motive.
他们都有很强烈的动机
Maybe they conspired.
或许他们是同谋
Think we're heading back to the Ogre's Lair, right?
我们该重返怪兽老窝了 对吗
Bring your broadswords.
带上你的宝刀
Eddie.
艾迪
Back so soon?
这么快就回来了
Well, you lied to us, Eddie.
你撒谎了 艾迪
We know about Duncan and Mary Woodley.
我们知道邓肯和玛丽·伍德利的事情了
Alright, alright.
好吧 好吧
I should've told you about her.
我应该告诉你们她的事
I made a mistake, I'm sorry.
我错了 对不起
What about Carl Ronson?
那么卡尔·荣森呢
We know he's been in contact with you.
我们知道他和你有联♥系♥
Where is he, Eddie?
他在哪 艾迪
Damn it. Do they know he's here?
该死 他们知道他在这里吗
He's here, isn't he?
他就在这里 对吗
How come there's two figures there but only one actor?
只有一个演员这里怎么会有两个影像
He begged me for a place to lay low.
他求我收留他避避风头
I didn't know what to do.
我不知道该怎么办
Michelle.
米歇尔
Hands behind your back.
把手背到身后
Let's go.
我们走
Alright, there's no need to make this difficult, Carl.
好了 我们没必要为难彼此 卡尔
We already know about Mary's fling with Duncan.
我们已经知道玛丽和邓肯的小火花了
We also know you were angry
我们也知道你很生气
but were you angry enough to kill? No.
但有生气到杀人的地步吗 没有
Son of a bitch deserved to die.
那混♥蛋♥死了活该
If you don't want to talk, that's fine.
你不想说 没关系
But we found Your gun at the back room at Eddie's
但我们在艾迪家你住的后屋
where you were staying.
发现了你的枪
Your fingerprints were the only ones found on it.
上面只有你的指纹
So, the ballistics tests will do the talking for you.
所以弹道检测会替你说话
I didn't shoot the guy, ok?
我没杀那家伙 好吗
But, I'm not sorry he's dead.
不过 他死了我并不遗憾
When was the last time you saw him?
你最后一次见他是在什么时候
Hey! I'm talking to you.
喂 我在和你说话
I was not the man. I'm busy here.
我不是那个人 我现在很忙
You were there, weren't you? The day he was killed.
你就在那里 对吗 他被杀死的那天
I went there, ok? Not to kill him.
我是去了 但不是去杀他
Just wanted to scare him into staying away from Mary.
只是想要把他吓得离玛丽远点
So what happened?
然后发生了什么事
He said the wrong thing, you got angry--
他说错了话 你生气了
You're not listening to me.
你没在听我说话
I didn't shoot him. My gun wasn't even loaded.
我没有杀他 我的枪根本就没上膛
So what happened between the two of you?
那么你们两个之间到底发生了什么
Nothing. I barely even got his attention.
什么都没发生 我几乎没引起他的注意
I thought about bashing in his face.
我想要照他脸上来一拳
But I came to my senses and I left.
但我及时恢复理智离开了
Didn't want any trouble with the cops.
我不想让警♥察♥找麻烦
Lot of good that did me.
看看我得到了什么好报
So why go into hiding? When I heard he was killed,
那你为什么藏起来 我听说他被杀
I knew I'd look good for it.
我知道看起来像是我♥干♥的
I didn't want Mary dragged into this
我不希望把玛丽牵扯进来
so I asked Eddie to help me lay low for a bit.
所以我求艾迪帮我避避风头
It's my mess. Not his.
这是我的错 不怪他
Well, if you're innocent you've got nothing to worry about.
如果你是无辜的 你就不需要担心
Cops see what they want to see.
警♥察♥们只按自己想法来
Ballistics came back on Carl's gun.
卡尔的枪的弹道检测结果回来了
It wasn't a match. It hadn't even been fired recently.
不匹配 近期根本就没有开过火
So, he was telling the truth.
所以他说的是真话
Yeah he was right about something else, too.
他的其他话也是真的
Whatever project Duncan was working on
邓肯在做的不知道什么项目
was taking up all his time.
占了他的全部时间
He seemed disturbed by it.
他似乎被它弄得很心烦
Could you see it in your read?
你能从你读到画面中看出来是什么吗
Was there a monitor...?
有没有什么监控窗口
Just random numbers and symbols,
只是一些混乱的数字和符号♥
kinda like a complex math equation.
有点像复杂的数学方程
At least that's how Carl processed what he had seen.
至少这是卡尔认为他看到的
剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表