剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表
so I should be able to spot it
所以应该能找到
and once I can isolate the signature
只要我能分离出来它的信♥号♥♥
I can lead you right to her doorstep.
就能直接找到她的位置
Now I know the vicinity she was
我知道她登录的时间和
when she logged in and a time,
所处的大致位置
now I just have to look for big packets of data.
现在只要找到一个大一点的数据包
Ok, I think that's her.
我想这个就是她了
Ok, I'm pulling the ES in now.
开始回声检测
I should have a location in five.
5分钟内就能定位她
We gotta go. Text us the address.
我们该行动了 把地址发过来
Sure you weren't followed?
你确定没被跟踪吗
I'm sure.
我确定
Larissa, what were you thinking?
拉瑞莎 你怎么想的啊
I told you you had a rat, I was right.
我告诉你了有内奸 我是对的
Green confessed, he told me everything.
格林招供了 他把一切都告诉我了
He betrayed you.
他背叛了你
About four hours ago I probably would have believed you.
要是4个小时前你这么说我一定信
But the thing is, when Green was taken,
但问题是 格林被抓后
I checked with my bank in Neuchatel
我检查了我纳沙泰尔的银行账户
and it turns out that there were five attempts
发现有5次用过期密♥码♥
at accessing my accounts using expired passwords.
试图访问我账户的记录
Now, Green, he would've been too smart to do that.
格林没干这事的智商
I can only assume that it was you,
我只能猜这是你干的
forcing the information out of him and then killing him
等从他那问出了信息没用了之后
when he was of no use.
杀掉了他
You naughty girl.
淘气的姑娘
You nearly got away with it.
你差点就得逞了
Seems like we've got a bit of a tricky situation, Wolffy
看来情况有些微妙啊 沃沃
I have a gun on you, he has a gun on me.
我的枪指着你 他的枪指着我
Yeah, but my guy's quicker.
确实 不过我的人动作更快
Don't you think I know that.
你以为我不知道吗
Sorry, boss.
抱歉 老板
She pays better.
她出价更高
Michelle, I've traced the signal and I've managed
米歇尔 我追踪了那个电脑并试图
to jack into that laptop.
黑入了那台电脑
she's inside that hangar.
她就在机棚里
They're in there.
他们在里面
You guys take that door, I'll go around the back.
你们走那个们 我绕到后面去
Keep your eyes open. Got it.
小心点 知道了
Yes, I'll be making a series of online transfers.
我马上要在线转几笔帐
these transfers will be sizeable,
数额巨大
just want to let you know that they are authentic.
就是告诉你一声转账是我许可的
Thank you, Roman.
谢谢你 罗曼
You know, you were the first woman I met
你是第一个我认为
who I thought was my match.
和我相配的女人
I should've known than to let you get close.
我早该知道该和你保持距离
Oh, don't get sour on me, Wolffy.
别跟我闹别扭嘛 沃沃
We had our fun, didn't we?
我们还是很快乐的不是吗
And all good things come to an end.
不过天下没有不散的筵席
Transfer done.
转账完成
So this is goodbye.
要跟你说再见啦
IIB! Drop your weapons.
IIB 放下武器
It's over Larissa, put the gun down.
拉瑞莎 一切都结束了 把枪放下
Oh, I don't think so, blue eyes.
我可不同意你的说法 蓝眼睛
This is what's gonna happen,
接下来一小时内
you're going to arrange for a pilot within the hour
给我派一架飞机
or he's dead.
否则我就杀了他
You had a part in Green's killing
你已经杀了格林了
now you're going to kill this guy?
现在你还要杀他吗
Oh, I wasn't responsible for Green.
格林可不是我杀的
That was you, baby.
是你哦 宝贝
Do it! Kill him!
动手 杀了他
Uh! Do I have to do everything myself?
什么事都得我亲自动手吗
It wasn't me.
不是我
You used my gun to kill Green.
是你用我的枪杀掉了格林
He was defenseless, why'd you do it?
他没有防御能力 你为什么要杀他
I don't have to explain myself to you.
我没有义务向你解释
Now get my pilot!
去给我安排飞机
Flight's cancelled!
航♥班♥取消了
Drop your weapon now! Or I'll drop you.
放下武器 否则我就放倒你
Do it! Now!
放下武器 快
You want this? With pleasure.
你想来吗 乐意之至
It's ironic, isn't it?
很讽刺 不是吗
The people who've been hounding me for years
追捕我多年的人
are the same ones who save my life.
最后却救了我
You seem happy for a guy
作为一个刚损失了所有财产的人
who just lost his entire fortune.
你好像异常高兴啊
I'll be on the phone with the bank president
一小时内我就会给银行行长打电♥话♥
within the hour to have those transfers reversed.
让他取消转账
Uh, about that.
关于这点
I had a look at those transactions
我查看了那些转账
and they were intercepted.
它们被截获了
What the hell are you talking about?
你什么意思
I'm sorry, but all $12,632,000
抱歉 但是整个1263.2万美元
were diverted to untraceable numbered Swiss accounts
已经被转至一个无法追踪的瑞士账户
and from there just sort of
从那里被分散
dispersed to a number of international children's charities.
转至许多个国际儿童慈善账户了
Yeah.
是的
You robbed me?
你们打劫了我
Well, that is a very serious allegation,
这是个非常严肃的指控
but we will be happy to investigate on your behalf,
不过我们很乐意代表你展开调查
however you will have to prove
不过你得证明
that that money was legitimately earned
这些钱都是你合法所得
and not ill-gotten gains.
而且没有非法获得的赃款
Nice work, Robin Hood.
干的漂亮 罗宾汉
I love the kids.
我很喜欢孩子
So, bad guys are all locked up.
坏人都被绳之以法了
Justice is done.
正义也被伸张了
Not bad for a days work, huh?
今天的工作还不错嘛
Just want to... thank you guys for having my back.
我想说声谢谢 谢谢你们支持我
Aw, don't get all mushy on me, it's just what teams do.
别这么肉麻 这是团队该做的
You know what else teams do?
你知道团队还该做什么吗
They celebrate. Huh?
庆祝
I'm going to rain-check. I'm super exhausted.
我要延期了 我快累死了
Thank you. Listen, raincheck granted.
谢谢 延期批准了
Corporal, you in?
下士 你来吗
I'm on a cleanse, so...
我正在禁食排毒
Cleanse... OK.
禁食 好吧
I will have a little sip. It is a pity sip?
我来一杯吧 是同情的支持吗
No. I'll take it. But, OK.
不是 不过我接受了
Listen, I know you and Toby have not really seen eye to eye
我知道你和托比不是很合得来
but thank you for sticking up for him on this.
但这次很感谢你支持他
You do not have to thank me.
不用谢我
Cheers. Cheers.
干杯 干杯
That smells disgusting.
好难闻
Yeah, but it tastes awesome.
是 但味道很好
That's delicious.
味道真棒
Would I lie to you?
我什么时候骗过你啊
Who's that...? Oh. It's Adam.
谁啊 是亚当的电♥话♥
Carrie needs diapers. Diapers.
卡莉需要换尿布了 尿布
I've got to go. Yeah.
我得走了 好
Hey, we did good. Yeah.
我们干的很棒 是啊
We did good.
干的很棒
46 hours.
46小时
That's a record, right?
破记录了吧
Something to be proud of.
好骄傲
Can't you think of something else you should be proud of?
就没什么别的事让你骄傲吗
Remember what we talked about? No.
还记得我们怎么说的吗 不记得
I told you I didn't believe you actually killed that guy
我说过我不相信是你杀的人
because your true nature would come through and stop you
因为你的本性会阻止你自己
剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表