剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表
I don't know ...move in with me?
我不知道 搬过来和我住吗
What? Oh, thank gosh!
什么 谢天谢地
You don't know what? What?
你不知道什么 什么
Oh, I thought...
我以为...
I just, I thought you were...
我就是以为你是要...
I thought you were gonna pop the question.
我以为你会问那个问题
Oh, no. No, no, no. No, no. 'Cause we're not ready for that.
不是的 因为我们还没准备好
Yeah. Absolutely not. Agreed.
对 没准备好 我同意
I mean, things are great between us, right?
我们俩关系挺好的是吧
Yeah! Things are great.
没错 关系很好
I mean... if you don't think
如果你没有觉得
about the fact that we won't be able to see each other
在近期我们可能没法见到彼此
for the foreseeable future, then things are great.
那么关系还是很好的
OK so, so why,
那你为什么
why mess with something that ain't broke, you know?
为什么要把简单的事情弄那么复杂
OK, so we'll just, just...
所以我们只是...
keep things the way they are now.
一切照旧
Yeah. OK.
没错 好的
Yeah. Yeah. It's good. OK. I should get back to this then.
这样很好 我得继续弄这个了
Yeah. I gotta um... Oh, crap, I gotta go. OK.
我要去...天啊我得走了 好的
Uh, so but we're, we're good? Great. Totally good.
所以我俩没事了吧 没事
Uh... OK. OK.
好的 好的
Bye. All right. Have a good shift.
再见 好的 上班愉快
There he is. Hey, Alphonse.
他来了 阿方斯
You're gonna have to go through the coach
如果你想要采访
if you want an interview.
先去找教练
IIB.
联合调查局
What do you know about the money that fell from the ceiling?
关于从天花板掉落的钱 你知道什么
I already gave the cops a statement.
我已经做过口供了
I thought I was in the clear.
我以为我已经清白了
Sorry but, uh, I gotta go...
抱歉 我得去...
to the shower. The money. You were saying?
洗澡了 拿钱 你是想说这个吗
I wasn't.
我没有
Who gave it to you, Alphonse?
阿方斯 谁把钱给你的
And why the ceiling?
为什么放在天花板
I mean, that seems like such a risky place to put that much money.
我觉得放在那里太危险了吧
I guess there was nowhere else to put it, huh?
我想没其他地方可以藏了吧
When JJ saw you,
当小杰看到你的时候
he suspected something. He said that? He's crazy!
他察觉到什么 他说的吗 混♥蛋♥
So if I look in your jacket right now,
那要是我现在检查你的衣服
I won't find the cash?
我能找到钱吗
You're under arrest.
你被捕了
I'm gonna need to talk to my lawyer.
我要见我的律师
You've gotta be kidding me.
有没有搞错
Logan. Yeah?
洛根 怎么了
What the hell's he doing here?
他为什么在这
We followed another line of investigation.
我们在按另一条线索调查
You didn't think about clearing that with me first?
你不想按我的思路来查是吧
We're trying to keep this investigation under wraps
我们之所以要进行保密调查
because of the hell storm that will surly explode
是因为一旦有人找到证据证明
if anyone finds out that
警署证物室被盗
Metro evidence lockup was breached,
那么必将引起一阵地狱风暴
and you two are running around arresting star quarterbacks?
而你们俩却在忙着抓一个明星四分卫
On what? One of your little hunches?
凭什么啊 就凭你们那点儿小直觉
Alphonse is our guy.
阿方斯是我们的嫌疑人
No. JJ's the prime suspect.
错了 小杰才是第一嫌疑人
He is the one with the contacts. He is the one with the background.
他有联♥系♥人 有背景
That is where you focus your energies.
你们应该把注意力放在他的身上
You two are just wasting department time and energy
可你们现在只是把我们部门的时间和精力
on an innocent man.
浪费在一个无辜的人身上
He had this.
在他身上找到了这个
$1000 in marked 20 bills.
带标记的20元美钞 一共1000块
It's from the same stash of money that was found
和在泰坦队更衣室屋顶
in the ceiling of the Titans' locker room.
发现的钱是同一批
And that money was stolen from police evidence lockup.
都是从警署证物室偷出来的
I don't know anything about the police lockup.
我对证物室的事一无所知
I took the money when it fell.
这是那些钱掉下来的时候我捡的
See, we have a video showing that all the money
看见了吗 我们有录像显示
that fell out of the ceiling was recovered.
所有掉下来的钱都找回来了
So, where did you get it?
所以你说吧 你这钱是哪儿来的
Quarter final against the dragons... 20-point spread.
对飞龙队的四分之一决赛 20分分差
And in college ball, the limitation
在大学球赛中 关于比赛结果的打赌
is flying around is when someone's betting on how it comes.
有着各种各样的限制约束
Ow, I was just thinking
我就想啊
that if someone was to cook the upcoming quarterfinal games,
如果有人想要操纵将至的四分之一决赛
they could make a killing.
那他们很可能会大赚一笔
Oh, yeah. That is a baseless accusation.
说得对 这是个毫无根据的猜想
We know you did it, ok? What we're trying to understand here
我们知道就是你做的 我们不明白的是
is why would you throw away your scholarship?
为什么你要放弃你的奖学金呢
I told you. I didn't do anything.
我已经说过了 我什么都没做
Mom's got nobody else...
妈妈现在只有我了
How am I gonna pay for the doctors now?
我要怎么付清医药费
Look, you're a good kid.
听我说 你是个好孩子
You wouldn't do something like this
要不是走投无路
unless you were desperate, right?
你不会这样做的对吧
I'm trying to figure out here
我猜你这么做或许是因为
if there is someone you know was in trouble or...
你认识的人有了一些麻烦 还是说
is there someone you love is sick?
是不是你爱的人生病了
Yeah? You took a payoff,
我说的对吗 你是为了还钱
but I'm guessing you didn't even know who the money was stolen from.
但我想你根本不知道这钱是从谁那儿偷的
I just hope that someone's
我只希望当你进去以后
taking care of your mother when you're in prison.
会有人照顾你妈妈
Hey. I've gotta talk to him. My client's willing to talk.
我得跟他谈谈 我的客户愿意谈
In exchange for immunity.
豁免权作为交换
We're listening.
我们听着呢
I'm all my mother's got.
我是我妈妈的全部
And if I don't get her to this...
如果我不带她去
experimental chemo clinic in Ohio,
俄亥俄的那家化疗所治疗
she's gonna die.
她就会没命了
I had...met this guy
我曾经在俱乐部
at the club a few times.
见过那家伙几次
He overheard me talking about how my mother needed surgery...
他无意中听到我说我妈要做手术
And he said that...he'd pay high dollars
他说 他愿意出大价钱
if I just fix the points spread in our next game.
只要下场比赛我能把分差补上
Who is this guy?
这人是谁
Jim.
吉姆
Never got a last name.
我不知道他姓什么
Logan. I wanted to ask you a question.
洛根 我有个事儿问你
How'd you figure out about Alphonse Reid's mother?
阿方斯·里德妈妈的事 你怎么知道的
Well, Alphonse looked down and to the right
当我问到他为什么想要那笔钱的时候
when I asked him why he wanted the money.
阿方斯看向了右下角
So looking down and to the right, that's sick mother?
所以看向右下角就是妈妈生病了是吗
And I also gave him the intel on the mom.
而我也帮他查了一下他妈妈的事
I looked into Alphonse's background and I found
我看了阿方斯的背景资料 我发现
that he was going back and forth between his hometown so...
他一直在他家乡之间两地奔波所以
It was that. Ok.
就是这样 好吧
Looks like I gotta make a call.
看来我得打个电♥话♥去
Alphonse Reid's gonna miss the playoff game.
阿方斯·里德要错过复赛了
Good save. That was close. I got something.
救得好 很及时嘛 有情况
Someone hacked into the
一个小时之前
Metro Police computer system in the past hour
有人用一个匿名IP地址黑进了
using an anonymous IP address.
地方警署的电脑系统
They erased the login history.
他们从警署证物室的子系统里
from metro's evidence lockup subsystem.
抹掉了访问记录
So someone knows we're onto them.
那就是说有人知道我们在查他们了
Covering their tracks. Exactly.
掩盖他们的踪迹 没错
But I was able to access the memory dump
但我可以在备份服务器中进行信息转储
from the backup server and retrieved the deleted files.
并恢复已删除文件
Our perp recoded some of the tracking numbers
犯罪分子从证物盒中
from the evidence boxes.
重新编码了一些追踪号♥码
剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表