剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表
Eight million and counting.
上线不到一小时的游戏 下载量
Not bad for a game that hit online stores
就突破八百万
less than an hour ago.
这成绩真不赖
Enjoy the show, guys.
好好享受这一刻吧 老兄
This is what four years of hard work looks like.
正所谓寒窗四载终有报
If Ogre Fury doesn't sell 100 million units by breakfast,
如果明天早上怪兽之怒没有突破一亿
I'll eat my keyboard.
我就把键盘吃下去
8.5. Where's Duncan? He should be seeing this.
破八百五十万 邓肯应该看看这个数据
He's chained to his desk, where else?
他还能去哪 肯定是呆在自己的桌前
Though I can't imagine what's more important
虽然我很难想象还有什么比自己一手设计出的
than his own game release party.
游戏发布会更重要
Dun-can. Dun-can!
邓肯 邓肯
Dun-can! Dun-can! Dun-can!
邓肯 邓肯 邓肯
Ok, ok. You win. But, if he gets pissed
好吧你们赢了 但假如他被惹毛了
and wants to know whose idea this was,
非要知道谁是罪魁祸首
I'm throwing you all under the bus.
我就把你们都灭了
I'm just going to get him.
我这就去找他
Duncan, are you busy?
邓肯 有空吗
Come on, Duncan. Join the party.
拜托 邓肯 跟大家一起庆祝吧
It's not going to kill you to have a drink with the coworkers.
跟同事们喝一杯又死不了
Duncan?
邓肯
Duncan!
邓肯
Get help! Somebody call 911.
快来人哪 快报♥警♥
For the win.
祝我好运
Nice. Oh! There it is.
好样的 太棒了
That's how you darts, my friend.
这才是你的真实水平 老兄
Hey Doug, why don't you put that up on the big board.
道格 快记到大板子上
Good for another one? I'm good, I'm good.
要不要再来一发 不用了
You've been kicking my ass all day.
你已经一整天完爆我了
Alright, well the clinic stays open for another hour.
这场压倒性的比赛还有一个小时
So, I'd advise you to take some notes.
你还是做下记录得好
Oz, Oz. This blonde girl here,
奥兹 那个金发女子
she's been checking you out.
她一直在看你
What, that one? Yeah.
什么 那个女的吗 是的
How do you know? She's just sitting and smiling.
你怎么知道 她只是坐在那微笑
She's not being subtle. Yeah, she's smiling at you.
她才没有遮遮掩掩的 她在对你笑
I guess. Huh.
我猜是吧
How do I not pick this stuff up? My game is just...
我要怎么过去搭讪 我
I'm, I'm clueless.
我毫无头绪
There's your opening. Go, get in there.
你的机会来了 快过去坐她旁边
Go, go, go! Ok, ok. Alright.
快去快去 好的好的
Hey, should I bring a... Don't don't bring a dart.
我是不是应该 不要拿飞镖
Just go. Why would you bring a dart?
空手过去 为什么要拿飞镖
How you doing? Good, thank you.
你还好吗 很好 谢谢
Oh good, good. You know you've got the most amazing eyes.
很好 你知道吗 你有双非常迷人的眼睛
You're sweet, thank you.
谢谢 你嘴真甜
Is that your natural eye colour? Or is it like,
那是你眼睛真实的颜色吗
Colour contacts? Is that, like, do people...
还是你戴了彩色隐形眼镜
Is that a secret when you have those?
是不是大家都不敢承认自己戴了美瞳
I can never tell, you know? Oh my god. Jeez, I'm so sorry.
我都看不出来 老天爷 真对不起
Here, get your purse. Look, I got it on your dress.
拿好钱包 对不起 把酒洒你裙子上了
You want me to just... No, that's inappropriate.
需不需要我帮你 算了 不太好
You can go to the washroom and clean that right off.
你可以去洗手间把裙子洗干净
We have really good dryers.
我们这里的烘干机很好用
And then maybe afterwards I could get your number?
洗干净之后 能给我留个电♥话♥吗
Are you kidding me?
你跟我闹着玩吗
A little rusty. Yeah, I'm a little rusty.
有点迟钝哦 我就是笨手笨脚
That was... That was humiliating.
刚刚真是太丢人了
Can't show my face around this place again, I have no mojo.
我都没脸再出现在这里了 我运气不好
How do you do that? I don't know how I got into this.
你怎么能那样 我都没反应过来
Dev, what's up?
戴夫 怎么了
Friend of mine was just found shot to death.
我的一个朋友被人发现中枪身亡
He runs a gaming company. They found his body
他开了一家游戏公♥司♥ 不到一小时前
in his office less than an hour ago.
他被发现死在自己办公室里
I gotta get down there. Hey, dev.
我要走了 戴夫
I know he's your friend but, we can't crash a crime scene.
我知道那是你朋友 但我们不能破坏现场
We've gotta call Becker first. Call him on the way.
我们得先打给贝克 边走边打给他
You coming or not?
你来吗
Yeah.
好的
Can you give us a minute, please? Thank you.
能让我们看一下吗 谢谢
Who would do this to Duncan?
谁会这么对邓肯
He's a game designer.
他是个游戏设计师
Said he was shot twice, close range.
据说他被人近距离开枪打中两次
No exit wounds.
子弹都在体内
There's no shell casings.
现场也没有留下弹壳
Totally cleaned up after themselves.
开枪之后 弹壳被清理走了
No signs of a struggle, so whoever did this,
没有挣扎的痕迹 不管凶手是谁
they either got a jump on him or...
要么是突袭 或者
Or was someone he knew. You guys were close, huh?
是熟人作案 你们关系很好吧
We used to be.
本来很不错
What happened? I became a cop.
后来呢 我当上了警♥察♥
Duncan stayed in the hacker lifestyle.
邓肯继续做着黑客
We lost touch.
我们失去了联♥系♥
A few years ago, he cleaned up his act,
几年前 他金盆洗手
Started designing games.
转行设计游戏了
I've been following his career ever since.
从那之后 我开始追他的大作
He's a good guy.
他是个好人
Sorry it took me so long,
抱歉 我来晚了
Adam got home as quick ss he could. You ok?
亚当已经尽快赶回家了 你还好吧
Yeah. Nothing a little caffeine won't fix.
我没事 来一点咖♥啡♥因♥就可以了
Dev, you alright?
戴夫 你还好吧
Yeah, still shell-shocked. I'll be ok.
还好 还在余震中 我会没事的
Yeah, I'll bring you up to speed.
我会告诉你案情的
It's alright, Becker called
没事 我在路上的时候
to brief me on the way over.
贝克简单说了一下情况
How'd you get him on board so quickly?
你怎么这么快就让他来了
Dev did the talking. You know he can be very persuasive.
戴夫跟他说的 你知道戴夫很有说服力
That's true. He certainly was,
没错 如果你们是说
if by persuasive you mean they refuse to take no for an answer.
不达目的誓不罢休 他确实当之无愧
Do we have any suspects? No, not yet.
有嫌疑目标了吗 暂时还没有
Well, there was a security camera in the lobby on the way in.
大厅里有一个监控探头
We should check out that footage.
我们应该先查查监控录像
Dev's all over that.
戴夫已经着手去查了
There's also a service door at the back of the building
大楼后面有一个留给送餐员
that was left open for caterers and other party traffic.
和其他人员通行的服务门
Unfortunately there was no camera there.
不巧的是 那里没有摄像头
So there's no way to tell if our killer came in that way.
所以很难说凶手是不是从那里进来的
Great. Who found the body?
真好 是谁发现的尸体
Vanessa Reinhold.
凡妮莎·莱因霍尔德
She's the lead designer.
她是首席设计师
Number two in the pecking order.
公♥司♥除了老板就是她最大
She discovered the victim in his office shortly after 3pm.
凌晨三点多 她发现死者死在办公室里
Nobody else was seen entering
在此之前 没人注意到
or leaving the office previous to that.
有谁走进或走出那间办公室
Let's go talk to her.
我们去跟她聊聊
Well, I already have actually.
其实我已经跟她聊过了
Right. That.
好吧 读心术
She's all yours.
她是你们的了
Will we be able to leave soon?
我们还要在这里呆很久吗
It's been kind of a tough day.
真的是艰难的一天
I understand. We just have a couple of questions for you.
我能理解 我们就是有几个问题要问你
Of course. Anything you need.
好的 你们问吧
When was the last time that you saw Duncan alive?
你最后一次见到邓肯活着是什么时候
The day before yesterday, I think.
我想 前天吧
Really? He was in his office prior to the party,
是吗 发布会开始之前他都在自己的办公室
You didn't see him then?
你没看到他吗
I arrived this morning and...
我今天早上到的
Heard music in his office so, I knew he was there
听到他办公室传出音乐声 我知道他在里面
But I didn't see him. Not until...
但是我没见到他本人 直到
Who else was here at that time?
那段时间里 都有谁在公♥司♥里
剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表