剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表
Mccluskey, you and Logan go talk to Edward Duffy.
麦克劳斯基 你和洛根去跟爱德华·达菲谈谈
See what his thoughts on revenge are.
看他有没有复仇的主意
Grab your coat.
拿上你的大衣
We're off to talk to a man about some code.
我们俩去跟人谈代码的事
You'd better take a lead on this one.
这次最好你来主导
I haven't exactly brushed up on my geek-speak.
我身上没什么极客气息
Simon Fields. Uh, yeah?
西蒙·菲尔兹 怎么了
IIB. We'd like to speak with you about Duncan Quinn.
联合调查局 我们想跟你谈谈邓肯·奎恩
Yeah, of course. Come on in.
好啊 进来吧
I was sorry to hear about Duncan.
听说邓肯死了 我很难过
Tell me about Dynamic Solutions.
跟我讲讲动态方案公♥司♥
Well, we're based in the UK and we operate a number
我们总部在英国 我们运转一些
of code farms throughout India and Eastern Europe.
在印度和东欧的代码农场
"Code farms"? Coding's labour intensive.
"代码农场" 编码的劳动集约
Production's a lot cheaper in those countries.
在那些国家制♥作♥费更便宜些
This is actually our first push into the North American Games market.
事实上这是我们第一次打入北美市场
We know that Tough Critter
我们知道《勇者抉择》
bought your dynamic code library for a song.
以非常便宜的价格买♥♥下了你的动态代码
How do you survive with such small profit margins?
在如此小的利润率下 公♥司♥如何继续开下去
Well we did our research. I mean, we knew that Duncan's Game
我们做过调查了 我们知道邓肯的游戏
had a great buzz behind it and now that it's a massive hit,
有好名声 现在它又是大热
we have the cachet to charge a premium.
他还会付我们额外费用
Everybody wins.
人人受益
Well, almost everyone.
他没受益上
D'you get along with Duncan Quinn?
你跟邓肯·奎恩合得来吗
I mean, I only met him a few times in person.
我只见过他几次
He was definitely a tough negotiator.
他绝对是个强硬的谈判对手
He drove down the price of the library
他把动态库的价格
more than we were comfortable with. But, paid off.
压低到让我们难以接受 但有回报了
When did you last speak with him?
你最后一次跟他谈话是什么时候
A few days ago. I called him
几天前 我打给他
to congratulate him on the impending game launch.
恭喜他游戏即将推出
He told me that our codes were "Perfectly adequate."
他告诉我他对我们的代码"非常合适"
Hey, for Duncan, that was very high praise.
对邓肯来说 这个评价很高了
You know, I think Becker's warming up to you.
我觉得贝克对你开始友好了
I'm not sure that Becker does warm.
我都不知道他还会友好
Give it time.
慢慢来嘛
Who dares enter my lair?
是谁大胆擅闯我的洞府
Pathetic humans.
可怜的人类
State your business or be gone with you.
说出你的目的 或者乖乖离开
We're with the IIB. Open the door.
我们是IIB 开门
You have ID?
你有通行证
Do I have ID? Yeah. I have ID.
有通行证吗 还真有
To the camera, please.
请对准摄像头
Thank you.
谢谢
Is that freaky enough for you? Yep.
吓到了吗 有点
Games have come a long way since my first nintendo.
游戏已经是我的任天堂不能比的地步了
Alright everyone, take a break.
各位 休息一下
We'll pick it up again in a bit.
待会儿再继续
Doesn't look like much, does it?
看起来不怎么样吧
But, once we've finished layering in the effects,
但是一旦效果分层结束
they will the most fearsome knights in the realm.
他们就会成为王国里最无畏的勇士
You must be Edward Duffy.
你一定就是爱德华·达菲吧
That I am, pathetic human.
正是我 可怜的人类
Ha! I'm sorry, I can't help myself.
抱歉 就是忍♥不住
And it does scare away the bill collectors.
而且也确实吓走了不少收账的
Is that an ongoing concern that you have?
经常有人来问你要账吗
Sadly, yes. We, got slammed pretty hard by a recent job.
恐怕是的 我们最近有笔交易损失不小
You referring to the Tough Critter contract?
你指的是勇者抉择的那个合同吗
I guess you've asked around.
看来你们已经有所了解了
So, this is about Duncan's murder.
你们来是为了邓肯谋杀案吧
It's all good. Just routine. Not here to make an arrest.
只是例行调查 不是来逮捕我的
We know that you and Duncan Quinn had a rocky relationship.
我们听说你和邓肯·奎因关系不好
Duncan squeezed me for all he could and then
邓肯榨干了我的所有
when I didn't have the operating cash to finish
当我没资金完成工作时
the work he gave the project to a rival studio to finish.
他居然把工作给了我的竞争对手
The ultimate insult. Complete betrayal.
最大的侮辱 完全是背叛
If it weren't for some last minute feature work,
要不是因为最后有一个人物的工作
I'd have shuttered the doors already.
我肯定关门大吉了
Must have made you very angry.
你一定很生气吧
Are you asking if I killed him?
你是在问他是不是我杀的吗
Ha! Ha! I assure you, I did not.
我保证 不是我♥干♥的
Violence!
暴♥力♥
Is best left to the imagination.
还是留在想象的世界吧
Do you own a gun?
你有枪吗
I am more of a two-handed broadsword type of fellow.
我更喜欢双刀
You know if Duncan had a girlfriend?
你知不知道邓肯有女朋友
Not that I know of. But I wasn't really up
我是不知道 但我也不是很关心
on his social life.
他的私人生活
Ok. Well, thank you for your time.
感谢你的宝贵时间
Pretty cool. Thanks.
真的很酷 谢谢
I got Duncan cozying up next to a woman.
我看到邓肯和一个女人很亲近
He was pretty nervous that we were here,
我们来这他很紧张
I did see him kill Duncan,
我确实看到他杀掉了邓肯
but, with a video game ogre.
但是个游戏怪兽干的
So, does that mean he actually did it?
到底是不是意味着是他杀的呢
Come on, mojo.
来吧 魔力
You've gotta be in there somewhere.
你一定还在的
Excuse me? I know you came in with that gentleman over there.
打扰 我知道你是和那位先生一起来的
But rest assured, you'll be leaving with me.
不过放心 和你一起走的将是我
You. Me. Dinner. Dancing.
我们俩 吃个饭 跳个舞
Breakfast. What happens in between?
也许再吃个早餐 之间嘛
Well... depends how you play your cards, sugar lips.
这取决于你怎么出牌了 甜心
That's right, I called you sugar li --
没错 我叫了甜心
Who are you kidding?
别自欺欺人了
This is for you. Oh, ok. Just put it there,
给你的 好的 放那就行
I'll, uh, get to it next. What am I testing it for?
我马上就完事 这个要检测什么
Um, deliciousness?
口感
Oh! Sorry. That was really sweet of you.
抱歉 你真好
I could definitely use a jolt right now.
我真需要休息一下了
Mmm. Moka shot. Damn, you're good.
摩卡哎 你怎么我知道我喜欢的
Well, I try.
恰好猜中
Uh, I have your autopsy report
你朋友的
for your friend back.
尸检报告出来了
Just came in a few minutes ago.
几分钟前刚到的
Here we go. They pulled two 0.45 slugs
这就是了 在胸口找到两发
from his chest. They're in decent shape so,
45毫米弹壳 形状完好
we should be able to match it with the murder weapon
所以如果能找到凶器
if it's found. What about toxicology?
就能做对比 药物检验呢
No alcohol, no drugs. Unless you count the gallon
没有酒精 毒品的痕迹 除非算上
of energy drink they found in his stomach.
胃里发现的一加仑能量饮料
Time of death around 5:00 AM.
死亡时间是凌晨5点左右
Are you sure that's accurate?
你确定这很准确吗
Liver temperature never lies.
肝脏测出来很准的
Right. Thanks.
好吧 谢谢
Enjoy the coffee.
好好休息
Thank you.
谢谢
Hey, Dev. You find our girl yet?
戴夫 找到我们找的女孩了吗
You tell me.
你来看吧
I've got a list of all the female mo-cap
我把六个月内所有为达菲
performance artists that worked for Duffy
当过动作模特的艺人都列了出来
in the last six months and I took their headshots
而且从各个代理网站
from various agency websites. So, say when.
找了清晰的大头照 看到叫我
How you doing with all this?
你还好吗
I'm ok.
挺好
You know what's really bothering me though?
你知道我最郁闷什么吗
He was killed 10 hours before his body was discovered.
他在尸体被发现前10小时就死了
In his office. Surrounded by coworkers.
就死在他办公室 周围都是员工
No one noticed?
竟然没一个人察觉吗
From what I saw, he was the kind of guy
就我所见 他好像不是
剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表