剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表
Maybe.
可能吧
But Dr. Kesler says it's not uncommon
但是凯斯勒医生说
for folks with DID to completely block
患有分离性身份识别障碍的人
traumatic events out of their mind.
把创伤性事件屏蔽在意识之外是很常见的
It's like a defence mechanism.
这是一种自卫机制
Let's just hope that last piece of the puzzle
我们只能希望谜团的最后一部分
actually comes bubbling to the surface.
能够自己浮现到表面
Let's hope.
希望如此
Can I see the photos of Marcus's house? Thank you.
我能看看马库斯家的照片吗 谢谢
So, the results came back on the partial print on the glasses.
眼镜上的部分指纹的检测结果回来了
They're pretty sure it belongs to Marcus.
可以确定是马库斯的
Very well. It's another mystery put to bed. Maybe not.
好 解决了一个谜团 可能没有
According to his licence, his vision is 20-20.
根据他的驾照 他双眼都是1.5以上
Of course, the licence expired 5 years ago.
当然 驾照是五年前发的
Well, his vision could have deteriorated since then.
他的视力可能后来下降了
I didn't see him wearing glasses in any of my reads.
我读到的所有画面里他都没有戴眼镜
And with a prescription that heavy,
而且度数这样大
it would be hard to fake your way through without them.
很难假装不戴眼镜
So what are you suggesting?
那你觉得是怎么回事
Maybe they're someone else's glasses.
或许那是另一个人的眼镜
I think I just figured something out.
我觉得我刚刚想明白了些事
I need to speak to Marcus first, though.
不过我需要先和马库斯谈谈
Alright. I'll talk to Kesler.
好的 我去告诉凯斯勒
No, no, no. I want to speak to him alone.
不 不 我想单独和他谈谈
Dr. Kesler's not gonna let me go
凯斯勒医生不会让我
as far as I might need to go.
深入到我需要的地步
I need you to trust me on this one.
我需要你在这件事上信任我
Are you comfortable? You need anything?
你还好吗 有什么需要吗
I need to get the hell out of this box.
我需要从这屋子里出去
Must be hard protecting the others like you do.
像你这样保护其他几个人一定非常困难
You think it's by choice?
你以为我有的选吗
I'm the only one around here with any sense.
我是这里面唯一有理智的一个
Is that why you hid the body?
这就是你把尸体藏起来的原因吗
To protect the person you think who killed her?
为了保护你认为杀了她的人
Someone else was there that night.
那天晚上还有别人在
Someone else you're pushing under.
另一个你压下去的人
Can't let him out. He'll take us all down with him.
不能让他出来 他会把我们都拖下水的
Dr. Kesler thinks there's three of you,
凯斯勒认为有三个你
but that's not true, is it?
但这不是真的 对吗
You see I think there's one, two, three,
我觉得 你有一 二 三
four of you.
四个人格
Who sleeps on the couch?
谁睡沙发
Who's the fourth person, Nick?
第四个人格是谁 尼克
I don't know what you're talking about.
我听不懂你在说什么
We found these at the crime scene.
我们在案发现场找到了这副眼镜
Who do they belong to?
这副眼镜是谁的
I hope to hell you know what you're doing, Logan.
但愿你清楚自己在做什么 洛根
Does he want to come out?
他想出来吗
Does he want to talk to me?
他想和我谈谈吗
There's no one else.
没有其他人格了
Nick, look.
尼克 听着
The amount of evidence that we have gathered against you
目前我们手里掌握的证据对你非常不利
right now you look pretty good for murder.
它们足以证明你就是凶手
So you're either gonna spend the rest of your life in prison
所以你的余生不是在监狱度过
or a mental facility.
就是在精神病院
Now, what if the person that you're protecting didn't do it?
万一凶手不是你想保护的那个人呢
What if they saw what happened
万一他们目睹了凶案
and they could point us towards the real killer,
可以帮我们指认真凶
that could clear your name.
从而洗清你的罪名呢
You're trying to trick me.
你别耍我了
I'm not.
我没有
Think about it. You're a smart man.
好好想一想 你是个聪明人
What do you got to lose?
你还有什么能失去的吗
Let him out.
让他出来
I'm telling you, don't do this.
我跟你说 别这么做
I need to tell. We have to.
我得说出来 我们得说出来
It's the only way.
只有这个办法
Let me talk. Tell them.
让我说 让我告诉他们
You want your glasses? Where?
要眼镜吗 在哪里
There you are.
给你
Ah. It's better.
清楚多了
I am special consultant Toby Logan.
我是特别顾问托比·洛根
Henry. Nice to meet you, Henry.
我是亨利 幸会 亨利
Nick, Sam and Marcus were trying to protect you.
尼克 山姆和马库斯想保护你
Why?
为什么
I didn't do anything. I'm innocent.
我什么都没做 我是清白的
I'll deal with it. Thank you.
我去处理 多谢
Dr. Kesler, can I help you with something?
凯斯勒医生 有什么事吗
Where's Marcus?
马库斯在哪
The paperwork is in order, and I was told he'd be ready
文件已经处理好了 半个小时之前
for transfer in 10 minutes. That was 30 minutes ago.
他们告诉我十分钟之后来领人
Why don't you have a seat in our conference room?
不如你先到我们的会议室坐一坐
I don't want to have a seat. I want my patient. Now.
我没空坐 我要马上带走我的病人
It's just gonna be a few more minutes.
还有几分钟就好了
You're still questioning him, aren't you? You have no right.
你们还在审问他吧 你们无权这么做
I'm gonna put a stop to this.
我要立刻叫停
Look, we've identified a fourth persona
我们发现了马库斯隐藏的第四重人格
that Marcus has been hiding, and we believe he may be the key
我们认为 这个人格会是我们找到
to figuring out who killed Dr. Westbrooke.
杀害韦斯特布鲁克医生的真凶的关键
So we are going to continue questioning him.
所以我们要继续审问他
Why don't you have a seat?
不如你坐一会吧
Henry, I want you to think carefully.
亨利 你自己想一想
Did you see what happened to Dr. Westbrooke?
你看到韦斯特布鲁克出什么事了吗
Where you there?
你在那里的时候
I...
我...
I used to spend time in the area.
我经常在那片区域晃悠
There was a shawarma joint down there that I really like.
那里有一家我很喜欢的土耳其烤肉连锁店
And I was mega-hungry
当时我饿坏了
so I guess I came to the front.
所以我走到了店门口
But I couldn't find my glasses, they were in the wrong pocket.
但我找不到我的眼镜 我放错口袋了
So...
所以...
All I really saw were shapes.
我只看到了依稀的人影
I saw someone coming after a woman...
我看到有人尾随一个女人...
What else?
还有呢
Did you see the face of the killer?
你看到凶手的脸了吗
Not at first.
一开始没看到
Not until I put my glasses on.
直到我戴上眼镜
Dr. Kesler...
是凯斯勒医生...
Ok, well, thank you Henry.
好的 谢谢你 亨利
You don't know how close I came to pulling the plug in there.
你不知道我多想叫停这场审问
I'm glad you didn't cuz I saw what Henry saw.
还好你没有 因为我看到了亨利所见的
He didn't kill Dr. Westbrooke.
他没有杀韦斯特布鲁克医生
So you're saying we're back to square one?
所以你是说 我们重回原点了
Not at all. I saw the killer's face.
当然不是 我看到凶手的脸了
It was Dr. Kesler.
是凯斯勒医生
So you're saying that Westbrooke's own partner
所以你是说 是韦斯特布鲁克医生的
who actually killed her?
搭档杀了她
That's what Marcus saw. Yeah.
都是马库斯亲眼所见 没错
The Nick persona just saw the body
尼克人格只看到了尸体
and thought the Henry persona had killed her.
以为是亨利人格杀了她
That's why Sam and Nick were trying to protect Henry.
因此山姆和尼克人格都想保护亨利
I see now why the good doctor was so intent
所以这个"好"医生才那么急切地
on getting him out of here.
想把他带走
Well, let's go see what she has to say for herself.
我们去瞧瞧她还有什么话说
I hope you're ready to release my patient.
但愿你们已经准备好释放我的病人了
No. Not quite. We've made a breakthrough with him.
还没到时候 多谢他 我们有了新进展
We think that he can help us close this case.
我们认为 他可以协助我们破案
Have a seat, we'll fill you in.
请坐 我们跟你解释一下详情
I don't see how that's possible.
这种可能性几乎不存在吧
It turns out there's a fourth personality.
我们发现了他的第四重人格
剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表