剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表
I know it from somewhere, I just...
我是从某个地方知道它的 我只是
I can't remember.
我记不起来
I think he's leading you towards the coins,
我想他是指引着你找到金币
I mean, the mention of time and target...
我是说 提到了时间和目标
It's gotta be about something, I just... I don't know.
肯定是和什么有关 我只是 不知道
Do you mind if I bring this in to work and get it analyzed?
你介意我把这个拿回局里分♥析♥吗
Sure.
你拿去吧
See you guys later.
一会儿见
Toby.
托比
Hey, listen.
听着
This girl's father was just killed this morning, OK?
这女孩的父亲今天早上才被杀害 好吗
Now you're gonna put her out there as bait for some madman?
现在你就要让她去当某个疯子的诱饵
The sooner we find the guy, the sooner she gets her life back.
越早找到这人 她就越早过回自己的生活
Thanks for coming.
谢谢你的到来
There's quite a few people here. You getting this?
这里人还挺多的 你能看到吗
You're the eyes and ears now, Toby.
托比 你现在就是我们的眼睛和耳朵
Did you get anything on that rhyme?
你从那首押韵诗里找到什么线索吗
Not yet, but I'll keep you posted.
还没 我会随时联♥系♥你的
Feel free to go deep with anyone who seems suspicious.
看到任何有嫌疑的人都深入调查一下
Skinner may have people here casing out the place.
斯金纳可能会派人来这查看这
How are you holding up?
你还好吧
Hey. It's hard.
挺难的
Everyone's being really nice.
这的每个人都很好
I had no idea my dad had so many friends.
我不知道我爸爸还有这么多朋友
There are his neighbours. I should say hi.
这些是他的邻居 我得和他们打个招呼
Sure, yeah.
好的
I drank with the guy. Who would've thought?
我和这人喝过酒 谁能想到呢
I should have her over for dinner. She shouldn't be alone.
我该和她一起吃晚饭 得有人陪着她
Must know where they are.
一定要知道它们在哪
He wouldn't leave her with nothing.
他不可能什么都没给她留下
Dev, I think I have something.
戴夫 我想我线索了
Hey, how you doing?
你还好吗
You know Buddy well? Nah.
你和巴迪很熟吗 没有
Just thought I'd come pay my respects.
只是觉得我该来表达我的敬意
Want a shot? Sure.
喝一杯 当然
To Buddy.
为巴迪致敬
Thanks for the drink.
谢谢你的酒
Run that print, Dev.
查一下这个指纹 戴夫
Nice work, Toby. I'll run the prints now.
干得漂亮 托比 我现在就去查
Eyes on the door.
看门口 有一个
Another possible suspect headed your way, 11 o'clock.
可疑的对象朝你那去了 十一点方向
Yeah, I'm on it.
好的 我去查
There was more than she thinks.
比她想的还要多
It's him. Let's move. Let's go.
是他 行动 行动
Who the hell are you? IIB.
你是谁 联调局
IIB?
你们是联调局吗
Not when I'm this close.
不能在这种关键时刻被搅黄
Michelle, gun! Hands up now.
米歇尔 他有枪 把手举起来
Get your hands up now.
把手举起来 现在
You're making a big mistake, people.
你们做了个错误的选择
A big mistake.
一个大错误
We'll see about that. Easy.
走着瞧吧 别乱动
Was that him? Is it over?
凶手是他吗 结束了吗
I hope so.
希望如此
That'd be a good time to wrap this up.
这事也最好到此结束
I'm just...
我...
I'm just gonna go outside, get some fresh air.
我出去一下 透透气
Take care.
保重
Hey. Where's Emma?
艾玛呢
I thought, uh...
我以为
She's gone!
她不见了
Where'd she go? I don't know.
她去哪了 不知道
Help.
救命啊
Emma! Emma!
艾玛 艾玛
Toby, you OK?
托比 你没事吧
Toby! Hey!
托比
Thanks. They found the car. No driver.
谢谢 他们找到了车 但车里没人
Dev got a still of the guy's face from the camera.
戴夫在录像里找到了那人的照片
He sent it over to the wire. Are you sure it's Skinner?
他发了通缉令 你确定那是斯金纳吗
Yeah, he sent it to Clarkson and he said it's him.
他把照片发给克拉克森看了 说是他没错
We've got every unit in town out looking for him.
所有小队都派出去找他了
Good thing we stopped that sus... pect.
好在我们还抓了一个嫌疑...人
Yeah, about that.
关于他嘛
Sergeant,
警官
meet special agent Mark Benson, FBI.
这位是马克·本森 联调局的特工
He's been on the Flight 206 case for 20 years.
他追查206航♥班♥抢劫案已经20多年了
And for some reason, he thought it was ok
不知为何 他认为
to continue his investigation
他可以未经允许就在
on our turf with absolutely no clearance.
我们的地盘上继续调查
Hey, I got the tip, I had to move fast.
我抓到了线索当然要快点行动
What pisses me off is how close we all were to Skinner.
让我生气的是我们差点就抓到斯金纳了
Well, we have an APB out. He won't get far.
全境通告已经发了 他逃不掉的
I wouldn't put money on that.
我可不会这么确定
With all due respect, I've been tracking him for two decades.
无意冒犯 但我追捕他将近20年了
So, what about the gold?
那金币方面呢
Any leads?
有线索吗
It's OK, it's OK.
没关系 没关系
Every cop in the world wants that trophy on his mantle.
世界上任何一个警♥察♥都想要这份功劳呢
I think we're done for now, Agent Benson. Done?
目前就这样吧 本森特工 就这样
No, we're not done until Skinner's in custody.
不行 直到抓到斯金纳才能算完
Good hunting, Sergeant.
祝你追捕愉快 警官
Yeah, his stepping on our jurisdiction
他的擅自插足我们的辖区
may have just screwed up our entire case.
很可能会毁掉整个案子
Don't worry about it. When this is over,
别担心 等这事过去
I'll give his bosses an earful.
我会好好跟他的上司谈谈
He'll be cleaning the staff lunch room forever.
他要被罚永远收拾员工餐厅了
Well, let's see if Dev got anything
我们去看看戴夫在你
from the prints you got at the bar.
弄到的指纹上有什么收获
So, the prints from the shot glass matched up with...
玻璃杯上的指纹吻合了
this guy. Tyson Gilbert.
这个人的 泰森·吉尔伯特
There he is. Thank you, social media.
资料都在这了 感谢社交媒体
This guy's obsessed with unsolved cases.
他痴迷于未解案件
As you can see, he writes a crime blog,
可以看到 他还有个罪案博客
and there are a ton of posts about Flight 206.
有一堆关于206航♥班♥的评论
Right, so this guy found out about the wake
所以他知道了守灵的事
and he went to rub her neck, I guess.
于是就向她"致悼"去了对吧
We thought so, until I ran his name
我们也是这么想的
through the federal database. Guess
直到我在联邦数据库找到了他的名字
who has gone to visit
猜猜看上个月谁去看了
Reginald Clarkson three times last month?
雷金纳德·克拉克森三次
That's a little bit too close for comforts.
这次数多得有点可疑了
Guess we need to bring him in.
看来得找他来询问一下了
You get anything on that rhyme in Harvey's letter?
你在哈维信里的诗发现什么了吗
Funny that you ask.
我正要说呢
I didn't find anything in English literature,
英语文学里没有找到相关资料
so I thought I'd run the phrase through some other languages.
所以我就用其他语言试了试
What I did get was a partial match to something in French.
我发现部分符合了一个法语段子
The start of the rhyme,
就是诗的开头
"Once it was nine and now it's noon",
"曾是九 现为午"
is from a 19th-century volume
出自19世纪
of nursery rhymes published in Belgium.
比利时的一段童谣
And the last part, about the target?
后面的部分呢 关于目标的那个呢
No idea. My best guess is that Harvey made it up.
不知道 我猜很有可能的是哈维编的
I need you to think again, Emma.
我需要你再好好想想 艾玛
Do you recognize this rhyme from your father's letter?
你对你父亲信中的诗有印象吗
Please, Daddy!
好嘛 爸爸
OK. Once it was nine,
好吧 "曾是九"
and now it's noon.
"现为午"
Did he use to read it to you?
他以前是不是给你念过
He did, but I'd forgotten about it until now.
是 可直到现在我才想起来
剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表