剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表
That's it? Just the initials? Yeah.
就这样吗 只有首字母 没错
Pardon me. I'm Dr. Nate Lowry.
打扰一下 我是内特·劳里医生
Toby Logan. IIB. Hi.
我是托比·洛根 联合调查局 你好
Mallory mentioned that you wanted to speak with me about Rachel.
梅洛里跟我说你们想和我聊聊瑞秋
Yeah. I'm so sorry About your colleague. Thank you.
对于你同事的死 我深表遗憾 谢谢
Can you think of anyone who may have wanted to harm her?
你知道有谁想要伤害她吗
No, no. She was an amazing woman.
没有 她是个优秀的女人
Did you guys get along?
你们处得好吗
Oh yeah, we were very close.
当然 我们很亲近
Your patients deserve better.
你的病人值得更好的
You stay out of my business.
别管我的事
This has nothing to do with you.
这跟你没关系
Was there a recent argument?
你们俩最近有争吵吗
Everyone has disagreements from time to time.
人与人之间都会有时出现分歧
Rachel was... She was very passionate.
瑞秋很有激♥情♥
She was...
她...
I'm sorry, this is all very fresh.
对不起 消息太突然了
Do you have any idea why she was in Parkdale
你知道她为什么上周五晚上
last Friday evening?
去帕克岱尔吗
No. I can't imagine what business brought her there.
不知道 我想象不出她会去那儿做任何的工作
Do you know if she had a boyfriend?
你知道她是否有个男朋友吗
Rachel was married to her work. It's all she had.
瑞秋投身于工作 这是她生活的全部
Thank you.
谢谢
So you think Lowry's hiding something?
所以你觉得劳里在隐瞒些什么
He downplayed his relationship with the victim.
他淡化了自己和死者的不和关系
I'd say that qualifies.
要我说这很有问题
I spoke with the owner of the car Westbrooke's body Was found in.
我跟发现韦斯特布鲁克尸体的车的车主谈过了
I confirmed he had been out of town all week on business.
我确认了他整周都在外地出差
He recognized all of the items in the trunk except for one.
他认出了后备箱里的所有物品 除了一件
Said he'd never seen the glasses.
他说他从来没见过那副眼镜
Ok, well, we know westbrooke didn't wear glasses,
我们知道韦斯特布鲁克不戴眼镜
so maybe they belonged to the killer.
所以这眼镜可能是杀手的
Sent to Alex for analysis.
把它送去给亚历克斯检验
You find anything interesting at Westbrooke's apartment?
你在韦斯特布鲁克公♥寓♥里找到什么有意思的吗
It's what we didn't find that was the most interesting.
没找到的才是有意思之处
There's no laptop, no cell phone.
没有电脑 没有手♥机♥
I did find this though.
我倒是找到了这个
It's a phone list of Westbrooke's patients.
里面列着了韦斯特布鲁克病人的电♥话♥号♥码
Look at this. Harvey Holden.
看看这个 哈维·霍尔登
H.H. That's Westbrooke's last appointment.
H.H 这是韦斯特布鲁克看的最后一个病人
You got an address on this guy?
你知道这人的住址吗
Yeah. He's in an apartment building on Fuller Avenue.
他住在富勒大道上的一栋公♥寓♥大楼里
Near where the body was found. That's why she was there.
尸体就在那附近发现的 所以她才去了那
She was making a house call. Let's go.
她去出外诊 我们走吧
Oh! Well, well, well!
看看这是谁来了
Twice in one day.
一天来了两次
At this rate I'll have to start charging you.
按这频率的话 我得开始收你钱了
I'm not eating.
我不吃东西
Oh, maybe I'll take a dessert to go,
或许还是打包个甜品吧
but that's not why I came by.
但这不是我来的原因
I wanted to give you the good news in person.
我想亲自告诉你这个好消息
The critic? The critic is coming to review the restaurant?
评论家的事吗 评论家要来餐厅体验了吗
The food critic's gonna come review the restaurant.
美食评论家要来餐厅体验了
That's amazing! When's he coming?
这太棒了 他什么时候来
He's coming tomorrow,
他明天来
but I can't give you any other information.
但我只能告诉你这么多
What? No, no, I need details. No.
什么 不行 我要知道详情 不行
What does he look like? Does he have any allergies?
他什么样 对什么过敏
Will he accept a bribe?
贿赂他可以吗
What's the going rate for a bribe these days?
如今要想贿赂得付多少钱
Can I bribe him with a gift certificate?
我能给他一个礼品券贿赂他吗
I've already said too much.
我已经说得够多了
Critics like to be as anonymous as possible
评论家喜欢尽可能地低调
to make sure they get the real experience.
好确保获得真正的体验
Yeah, OK. Alright. But let me repay you.
好吧 但让我好好报答你
Please. You name it. Anything I can do!
随便说 我能做的一定在所不惜
Dessert menu. Yes, OK. Great! Rebecca,
甜品单 好的 丽贝卡
can you get this young lady all of the tiramisu she wants?
这位年轻女士要多少提拉米苏就给她多少
I don't want Ahmed!
我不想要... 艾哈迈德
OK...
好吧
Thank you so much for taking the time
谢谢你抽出时间
to speak with us, Mr. Holden.
跟我们谈 霍尔登先生
No, I welcome the company.
我欢迎你们的到来
Just watch your step.
小心脚下
Excuse the mess.
对不起 乱糟糟的
Since I left the university, my books, art
自从我离开大学 我的书 作品和
and papers have become my only companions.
论文就成了我唯一的陪伴
Well, we're here to talk about
我们是来谈谈
one of your other companions, Dr. Westbrooke.
你的另外一个陪伴 韦斯特布鲁克医生
Something's happened to her, hasn't it?
她出事儿了 对吧
What makes you say that?
你为什么这么说
She never misses our appointments.
她从来没失约过
We found her in the trunk of a car.
我们在一辆车的后备箱里发现了她
I'm sorry. I know this must be very difficult.
对不起 我知道这对你打击很大
Difficult?
打击很大
I just lost the one person that makes my life bearable.
我刚失去了唯一一个能让我的生活变得轻松的人
Were you pretty close to Dr. Westbrooke.
你跟韦斯特布鲁克医生很亲吗
She was my only friend.
她是我唯一的朋友
Followed her every move...
追随她的脚步
Did you ever hope for anything more than friendship?
你希望和她有进一步发展吗
No. Of course not. It wasn't like that.
不是的 我没那样想过
That's private! Don't touch!
这是我的私人物品 别动
What are you doing with this?
你做这个干什么
There's nothing in here but Dr. Westbrooke.
这里面全是韦斯特布鲁克医生
I followed her accomplishments.
我关心她的成就
Do you wear glasses?
你戴眼镜吗
Yes, reading glasses. What does that got to do with anything?
戴近视眼镜 这和案子有什么关系吗
I think we should continue this conversation down at our office.
我想我们得去局里继续谈话了
Please. We were friends.
拜托不要 我们就是朋友
She trusted me. I helped her with her work.
她信任我 我帮她工作上的事
You can come on your own accord
你可以自己来局里
or we can get an arrest warrant. The choice is yours.
或者我们拿来逮捕令 你自己选择
I can't. Please!
我不行 拜托不要
Please! Oh!
拜托不要
Mr. Holden, come here. Sit down.
霍尔登先生 过来坐下
When was the last time you left your apartment?
你已经多长时间没离开家里了
Five years.
五年
Don't worry, we're not gonna make you go anywhere.
别担心 我们不会让你出门了
There's no way that he killed Dr. Westbrooke.
他不可能杀了韦斯特布鲁克医生
He's agoraphobic.
他有恐旷症
Autopsy report places her time of death
尸检报告显示其死亡时间在
around 50 hours before her body was found.
发现尸体前约五十个小时
Defensive wounds?
有防御伤吗
None.
没有
She likely didn't see the killer coming until it was too late.
她可能都没来得及看到凶手靠近
Or she knew her killer, and her guard was down.
也可能她认识凶手 放下了戒心
The results on the glasses are back.
眼镜的分♥析♥结果出来了
The lenses are prescription,
医院配的镜片
so the owner probably wore them regularly.
说明持有者经常戴着
Fingerprints?
有指纹吗
There was a partial,
有部分指纹
but we couldn't find it in the database.
但在数据库中未找到匹配
So unless one of our suspects starts bumping into walls,
除非有嫌疑人开始焦躁自己暴露
we have nothing.
不然我们什么都没查到
Thanks. You're welcome.
多谢 不用谢
Let's go.
我们走
Hey guys, wait up, I got something for you.
大家等一下 我查到些内容
A killer wrapped in a bow?
蝴蝶结装饰的凶手大礼包吗
Nothing quite as extravagant, but I think you'll like it.
虽然礼包不那么好 但我想你会喜欢的
Bank statements?
银行对账单吗
剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表