剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表
he is going to be a tough nut to crack.
他肯定不会轻易认罪
If he thinks he's talking to us,
如果他认为他在跟我们谈话的话
but what if he's talking to a ghost?
但如果和他谈的是鬼魂呢
I told you this was going to be the coolest case ever.
就说这会是最酷的案件
Steven? It's Miles Mellini.
史蒂夫 我是迈尔斯·穆里尼
Mellini?
穆里尼
Do you know what time is it? Can't this wait till morning?
你知道现在几点了吗 有事明天说不行吗
What I have to say won't wait.
我要说的话等不得
I know what you did to Felix Barclay
我知道你对菲利克斯·巴克利做了什么
and to Tomas Vaughn.
还有托马斯·沃恩
I am hanging up.
我挂了
Then I'll have to call the police and you'll spend
那我就报♥警♥ 这样你就得
the rest of your life rotting in prison.
蹲一辈子的大牢了
Now I suspect that your freedom is worth a lot to you.
我想自♥由♥对你来说很重要吧
So I'm prepared to hear an offer.
所以 我愿意接受你的封口费
I am not saying another word on a unsured line.
我不会在非保密的电♥话♥中透露任何信息
We need to meet.
我们见面谈吧
Perfect.
好极了
The Cavern in an hour. Don't forget your check book.
一小时后宝窟见 别忘了带支票本
You think he bought it?
你觉得他会上钩吗
We'll soon find out.
我们很快就知道了
Let's just get this over with, Mellini.
我们速战速决吧 穆里尼
What's the hurry? You worked very hard to make this happen.
急什么 你为这案件下了那么大的功夫
Now's your chance to get some kudos.
现在是你享受荣光的时候了
I don't need praise from a washed up mentalist.
我不需要过气的心灵感应能力者为我祈祷
Just get to the point.
直接入正题吧
The point is I know what you did.
正题是我知道你干过的好事
You used Pepper's Ghost to make it look
你利用佩珀尔幻象来
like you were in two places at once.
让自己看起来同时出现在两个地方
Nicely done, Steven.
这招真妙 史蒂夫
Who knew you had such a sleight of hand?
谁知道你还有这样的戏法
But please, tell me.
但还请告诉我
Why did you kill Felix Barclay?
为什么要杀菲力克斯·巴克利
Who said I did?
谁说是我♥干♥的
Oh come on, Steven. Don't be coy.
拜托 史蒂夫 别忸怩作态了
The very fact that you're here is an admission of guilt.
你会来赴约本来就是认罪的表现
You'd think a financial genius like Felix
本来像菲力克斯那样的金融天才
would recognize that the land beneath our feet
最该知道我们脚下的土地
is worth millions to developers.
对地♥产♥商来说价值数百万
I've turned down dozens of offers over the years,
我近年来决绝了不少的提议
but this last offer?
但最后这笔
Once in a lifetime kind of thing.
数目之大 能让人一辈子吃穿不愁
So he didn't want you to sell?
所以说他不想让你把宝窟卖♥♥掉
And used his power on the board to block it.
利用自身在董事会上的权利否决了此案
And Tomas Vaughn?
那托马斯·沃恩呢
You were just covering your tracks?
你只是在毁灭证据吗
I did what I needed to do and it's over.
我做了我该做的事 如今都结束了
Not quite.
还没结束呢
There's the matter of compensation for my silence.
我的沉默可是有代价的
I hope that you've thought long and hard
我希望你仔细想过
about how much your freedom is worth to you.
你的自♥由♥你对来说价值多少
It's worth quite a lot.
价值大着呢
Drop the gun, now! Put the gun down, now!
马上放下枪 放下枪
Let's go. C'mon.
走吧 快点
You do realize we never would have closed this case
你有意识到要是没有托比
without Toby, right?
这案我们绝对结不了 对吧
I'm aware. Good.
意识到了 好极了
Thank you, Miles. We owe you.
谢谢你 迈尔斯 我们欠了你人情
And I know precisely how you can repay me.
我知道你能怎么报答我
I've been thinking about your mentalism technique,
我一直在琢磨你的心灵感应技巧
I can't figure out how you do it and it...
我一直想不通你是怎么做到的
it's driving me to distraction.
这让我万分不解
What's your secret?
你的秘密是什么
It's very simple. I'm psychic.
很简单 我是个通灵师
I understand.
我能理解
A magician must never reveal his secrets.
魔术师永远不该揭露技艺
But, give me enough time and I'll figure it out.
但给我足够的时间 我一定会弄清楚
You got it.
慢慢想吧
You did some good work on this case. Thank you.
这案子你表现得很好 谢谢
You know, I'm not comfortable with your ability.
我不喜欢你这能力
But I'm willing to let you continue working for the unit.
但我愿意让你继续为这小组效力
Well, good. I'm glad.
好极了 很高兴你想通了
Being a part of this unit is very important to me.
身为小组的一员于我而言很重要
OK. Actually, one more thing. Becker...
好吧 还有一件事 贝克
Yeah? you don't have to like me.
什么事 你不必喜欢我
You don't have to be my friend.
也不必成为我的朋友
I just need you to respect what I bring to the table.
我只需要你认可及尊重我对小组的贡献
I can do that.
没问题
剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表