剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表
found out some dirt on the company.
发现了公♥司♥的一些龌蹉勾当
I've taken a cursory look at Kellar company and Stewart,
我粗略地调查了一下凯勒公♥司♥和斯图尔特
but nothing appears out of line. Keep looking.
但没有什么发现 继续查
And find this mystery man. Yes, sir.
找到这个神秘人 是 长官
Toby and I'll go talk to the roommate again.
托比和我会再去跟那个室友聊聊
Maybe she knew what Sally found out
也许她知道萨莉发现了什么
and just didn't realize It was important.
她只是不知道那很重要
Thanks. Just hold up a sec, guys,
谢谢 稍等一下 两位
listen, I got a call from the superintendent this morning.
警司今天给我来了个电♥话♥
About what?
有何指示
Well, she told me in not so many words
她简单的表明
to back off Turner until after the election.
选举前不要追查特纳
So because he's a politician,
所以就因为他是个政客
he gets a get out of jail free card?
就相当于有免罪卡了吗
Yeah. Something about not interfering
大意是让我们不要干扰
with the democratic process.
民♥主♥化进程
But the investigation is steering away from Turner, now.
但是调查已经离特纳渐渐远了
We're looking at the Kellar company at this point.
现在我们的重点是凯勒公♥司♥
Which happens to be
但它正好是
one of Turner's biggest campaign contributors.
特纳最大的竞选赞助商
Listen, all that matters is if we don't back down now,
问题就在于如果我们继续
you guys could end up with black marks on your records.
你们的记录可能会染上污点
I should know.
我早该知道的
I can't drag you down with me.
我不能拉你们一起下水
Michelle's right. The law shouldn't
米歇尔是对的 法律面前
apply differently to different people.
应该人人平等
We go where the evidence leads us.
我们应该跟着证据走
I don't remember Sally ever talking about the Kellar company.
我都不记得萨莉提起过凯勒公♥司♥
What about this guy?
那这个人呢
Dylan Stewart. Do you recognize him?
迪伦·斯图尔特 你见过他吗
I've never seen him before.
我从来没见过他
But, I think I recognize him.
但是我想我见过他
Yeah? Yeah.
是吗 是的
He was the cop that came by later
他是后来去我们那
and picked up the rest of Sally's stuff.
拿走了萨莉物品的警♥察♥
... I've already told the other detectives
我已经告诉那个总部来的警探
from metro everything I know.
我知道的一切了
You mean, the police came back?
你是说又有警♥察♥去过
It was a couple of weeks after she was gone,
那是她去世几周后了
he came by and practically cleared out the place.
他来几乎拿空了屋里的东西
Did he show you a badge?
他有给你看警徽吗
No, I don't think so.
没 好像没有
You think it was him?
你确定是他吗
So Sally's got something on the Kellar company...?
看来萨莉应该是掌握了凯勒公♥司♥的把柄
Right. Which she was working on secretly,
没错 而且她是秘密行动的
and I think is on that flash drive.
而且我觉得东西就在那张闪存盘上
She confronts Dylan with the info, threatens him, maybe?
也许她拿着信息见了迪伦并要挟他
And Dylan gets our mystery man to kill her.
于是迪伦让我们的神秘人杀掉了她
And then the same guy poses as a cop,
而且他还假扮警♥察♥
to try to get the drive from the rest of her things.
试图从她的遗物中找到闪存盘
But why kill her when you don't have all the evidence.
但是为什么还没掌握全部证据就杀掉她呢
It doesn't add up.
这讲不通
I ran the sketch from Toby's read
我用面部识别系统根据博尔特这个姓氏
through facial recognition with the last name Bolt
检索了托比看到的脸的素描
and boom, I got a hit. Nice.
而且我找到了他 干的漂亮
First name's Martin, he's a security expert.
名字叫马丁 保安专家
I'll text you his current address.
等下我把他的现居地址发给你
Thank you. Let's go.
谢谢 走吧
Well, the informal poll has Turner winning by a landslide.
非正式选票统计表明了特纳压倒性的优势
Apparently, only 3 people out of 100 ordered the gutter scum.
显然100人里只有3个人选了地沟奶昔
Hey, what's with the long face?
怎么看着不高兴
You're a Turner supporter, right?
你不是支持特纳的吗
Officially, I'm unbiased.
台面上说 我不偏心的
But yes, 100% I am in the Turner camp.
但是没错 我百分之百支持特纳
What if Toby's boss is right?
如果托比的上司是对的呢
What if Turner isn't the good guy
如果特纳真的不是我以为的好人
I think he is and I just don't want to believe it?
而我只是不愿意接受这个现实呢
What if he's just a slimy politician who's played me?
如果他真的只是个骗到我的圆滑政客呢
Well, I think you still gotta believe in heroes,
但你还是应该有信念
even if sometimes you get it wrong.
虽然有时候信念不一定对
That might be okay for regular people...
对普通人来说也许可以这样想
I like to consider myself extra regular.
我就认为自己很普通
I didn't mean that. I mean, I'm a journalist.
我不是那个意思 我是说我是记者啊
Like clockwork.
就像钟摆
It's my job to keep an objective stance.
我的工作就是保持客观立场
I'm worried I let blind faith cloud my coverage of this guy.
我在想我是不是盲目相信了他
Tia. You are a fantastic reporter.
缇娅 你是个很棒的记者
Okay, your column is like, the only thing I read
你的专栏可以说是 除《梦幻篮球》外
that's not Fantasy Basketball.
我读的唯一文章
And your job is to just keep trying to get it right.
而且你的工作是努力让它更好
That's what you do.
你总能做到
Thank you, Oz. And don't lose faith in the good guys.
谢谢你 奥兹 要相信好人存在
Now, can I interest you in one of our candidate sandwiches?
我给你推荐一下我们的候选人三明治吧
Sure. Okay, we've got the Turner,
好啊 我们有特纳三明治
which is free-range chicken on organic arugula
是精选家养鸡肉和有机生菜的
on an artisanal spelt roll.
外面是手工制♥作♥的全麦面饼
You know what? I'll take the driscoll.
我这次选德里斯科尔的吧
Just to maintain my neutrality.
为了保持中立
Okay. One canned pork product on a day-old bun, coming up.
放了一天的圆面包夹罐装牛肉 马上来
We have a witness who will testify that
我们有一名人证可以证明
you impersonated a police officer to steal personal
你假扮警♥察♥窃取一名
belongings from a murder victim.
谋杀案死者的私人物品
Eye witness testimony is notoriously unreliable,
大家都知道目击者的证词并不可靠
especially three years out.
尤其是事隔三年
My client denies any knowledge of Sally Lipton
我的客户否认对萨莉·利普顿或者
or her disappearance.
她失踪这件事知情
You know, you're a pretty high priced muzzle
对一个赞誉不小的保安来说
for a glorified security guard.
你这个杀手的要价不低
Who's paying your bills, Martin? Don't answer that.
谁雇佣了你 马丁 不要回答
Dylan stewart? The Kellar company?
迪伦·斯图尔特吗 凯勒公♥司♥
Just keep your mouth shut, Martin, and you're safe.
只要马丁你不说出去 就不会有事
He hired you, didn't he?
雇佣你的是他吧
Hired you to kill Sally.
雇你杀掉萨莉
Don't say anything.
不要回答
Is there something about the right
你有权保持沉默这句话
to remain silent that eludes you?
你有哪里不理解吗
He told you to "Take care of it". And you did.
他让你去处理这件事 你就做了
Stop harassing my client.
不要继续骚扰我的委托人了
He can remain silent,
他可以保持沉默
but that doesn't mean we have to.
但是我们不用
You lured her out into the woods,
你骗她进了森林
somewhere her body would never be found.
一个她的尸体不会被发现的地方
Who are you, where's Mr. Turner?
你是谁 特纳先生呢
Somewhere far out, you pretended to be Turner
你冒充特纳先生去了那个偏僻的地方
and you killed her. You killed Sally Lipton --
然后你杀了她 你杀掉了萨莉·利普顿
No. No, I didn't.
不 我没有
Martin's telling the truth. He didn't kill her.
马丁没说谎 不是他杀的
How can you see him not do something? He was there.
你怎么会看到他没干 他是在现场
He met Sally the night she disappeared. Same red coat.
她失踪当晚他见过她 一样的红色外衣
But that's it. When I accused him of killing her and...
但就这样而已 当我指控他杀了萨莉时
I just saw images of him walking away.
我只看到了他离开的身影
Nothing of the murder.
并没有看到他杀人
But if he didn't kill her, what was he doing there?
但如果不是他杀的 他又是去干什么的
I don't know. What do you mean you don't know?
我不知道 什么叫你不知道
You're a mind reader!
你会读心哎
How about we stop hitting our heads against brick walls
我们能不能不要再找自己人的麻烦
and focus on finding that meeting spot.
集中注意力去找见面的地点
Alright, umm...
好吧
It was in a park. There was a stone well
那是个公园 有一堵石墙
and there was a statue of a soldier
还有一个士兵雕塑
剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表