剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表
orders everything according to frequency of repetitions--
全部根据重复的频率运行
The more she used a word,
她使用一个单词的次数越多
the higher up on the list it went.
这个词则会排得越靠前
That's right. So once you get through the obvious words:
没错 所以当除去那些常用词汇
"And", "The", etcetera.
比如"和" "这个"等等
You get Turner. Hundreds of times.
"特纳"就出现了 而且有上百次
But that's not unusual, I mean she worked for him, right?
但这没什么特别的 她为他工作啊
She did... But then there's this.
的确如此 不过我还发现了这个
Kellar. Who's Kellar?
凯勒 谁是凯勒
I don't know, but her deleted files
不知道 但在她删除的文件中
have that name even more than Turner's.
"凯勒"出现的次数竟然比"特纳"还多
And she transferred all the files mentioning
而且在她删除之前 她还将所有提到
Kellar to a flash drive before deleting them.
凯勒的文件转存到了一张闪存卡上
All on the same night she disappeared.
而这恰恰发生在她失踪当晚
We all assumed that Sally was emailing Turner
我们一直假设萨莉当晚是在给特纳发邮件
late at night to try to hide their affair.
以掩盖他们的婚外情
Maybe she was hiding something else?
也许她在隐藏的是其他事情
Did the roommate ever mention anything about Kellar
她室友在初次审讯中
in the initial interviews? No one did.
有没有提到凯勒 没人提过
Like I said, it's not much.
我说过了 无关紧要
What if she was seeing someone else?
如果和她见面的另有其人呢
Yeah, but her roommate said she had crazy hours.
对 但她的室友说她有段时间很疯狂
Maybe this Kellar person did, too?
也许这也是凯勒造成的
Let's go speak to the campaign boss.
我们去跟竞选负责人聊聊
Kellar isn't a person, the Kellar company is
凯勒不是个人 而是我们
one of our biggest campaign contributors.
最大竞的选资助公♥司♥之一
Well, what can you tell us about them?
您能跟我们聊聊这家公♥司♥吗
They focus on green products,
他们主攻绿色产品
recycling programs, solar research...
回收再生项目 太阳能研究
Do you have any idea what connection Sally
你觉得萨莉和凯勒公♥司♥之间
might've had to the Kellar company?
可能会有什么关联吗
Something she wanted to keep secret?
比如 一些她不想让人知道的事
I have no idea. The head of fundraising handles
我不知道 筹款负责人亲自处理
all their contributions personally.
所有的捐助
Sally would've had nothing to do with them.
萨莉不可能和他们有关
We lose Kellar, we lose everything.
如果失去凯勒 我们将一无所有
So, who would we contact there?
那我们该找谁呢
You have heard of something
你一定听说过一个词
called obstruction of justice, right?
叫做"妨碍司法公正"吧
It comes with a nice long prison term.
那可是要判很久的
The CEO's name is Dylan Stewart.
他们的总裁是迪伦·斯图尔特
His offices are down on Adelaide. Thank you.
他的办公室就在阿德莱德楼下 谢谢
You see the look he gave me? Good thing I know CPR.
你看他那表情 幸好我会心肺复苏术
Now you're after the Kellar company?
你们在纠缠凯勒公♥司♥吗
We're not "After" anyone.
我们没有"纠缠"任何人
It sounds like Becker is.
可贝克就是在这样做
He's gunning for Turner,
他先是拼命追查特纳
and now he's wants to drag a company
现在又想把一家本应获得地球日奖
who should be given Earth day awards into this witch hunt.
而非被他迫♥害♥的公♥司♥拖下水
Tia? Witch hunt? It's an investigation.
缇娅 迫♥害♥ 这叫调查
Verging on police harassment, if it's not there already.
即便不是迫♥害♥ 也近乎于警方骚扰了
I'm not the only one who's made that accusation, am I?
我不是唯一这样控诉你们的人 对吧
Becker got into a little heat the last time
上次贝克有点小急躁
He worked this case.
他办过这案子
It just makes me wonder about his political leanings.
这让我怀疑他的政♥治♥取向
Political leanings?
政♥治♥取向
You ask Turner's biggest contributor questions
你们问了关于特纳最大资助人的问题
that link him to Sally's disappearance?
还说这事跟萨莉的失踪有关
They could drop him, Toby.
他们会放弃资助的 托比
Done. Over.
那他就完蛋了
We're back to mayor Driscoll
我们就又会回到德里斯科尔市长的
and his wall-to-wall corruption.
诸多腐♥败♥问题中去了
Look, Sally was 23 years old.
听我说 萨莉才23岁
I think her family deserves some answers. Don't you?
她的家人应该得到一个说法 不是吗
Hey! Who wants a beer? I do.
嗨 谁想喝啤酒 我喝
What colour? Colour?
哪个颜色的 颜色
Oh, well, you see, we're running an informal
是这样的 我们在进行一个非正式的
election-based poll, completely unbiased.
选举调查 绝对不偏不倚
We've coloured two of the drafts,
我们分别给两个选派设置了颜色
one for each of the leading candidates,
每个选派各代表一名候选人
and we're gonna be tallying up the orders for each.
每个选派的点单我们都会分别累加
So, what's Turner's colour?
那特纳是什么颜色的
I'll have a non-alcoholic one of those.
我要选其中无酒精的那种
Green, it is. You know, 'cause he's so eco.
那就绿色了 因为他很环保
And for you, sir? What colour is the current mayor's?
你呢 先生 现任市长是什么色
Oh, well, Driscoll's is a delicate shade
好吧 德里斯科尔是个浅色的
that we're referring to as gutter scum.
象征着地沟里的浮沫
It's a kind of a reddish, brownish, sorta sickly blah...
是一种微红带褐色 有点恶心的...
Totally unbiased. Two greens it is.
真是不偏不倚啊 两个绿色吧
Look, I just needed to talk,
听着 我只是想找人聊聊
to get this off my chest.
一吐为快
I'm not comfortable with this investigation either.
这样的调查让我也很不舒服
A young girl's missing. I get it. I do.
一个年轻姑娘失踪了 我明白 我懂
So shouldn't I do whatever I can
你说我是不是应该尽我所能
to find out what happened to her? Yes. Of course.
去调查到底发生了什么 当然了
But in this case, I think Becker's turned you
但就这个案子而言 我认为贝克把你
into his own illegal wire-tapping service.
卷入了他自己的非法窃听活动中了
And I don't think that's why you joined the IIB.
我想你加入♥联♥调局不是为了干这个的吧
What if Tia's right and this is police harassment?
万一缇娅是对的 这就是警方骚扰呢
Well, everyone has to answer to the law.
每个人都必须面对法律
Mr. Stewart, we're with the IIB.
斯图尔特先生 我们是联调局的
We have a few questions for you
关于萨莉·利普顿的失踪
regarding Sally Lipton's disappearance.
我们有几个问题问你
Yeah, I was glad to hear you re-opened the case.
我很开心你们能重新调查这个案子
What do you mean she found out? Who the hell is this girl?
什么叫她发现了 他妈的这女的是谁啊
Oh, so you knew Sally Lipton?
看来你认得萨莉·利普顿啊
Well no, I never met the girl,
不是的 我从没见过她
but everyone from the campaign was talking about it at the time.
但当时竞选团队的所有人都在谈论这事
She was very interested in your company.
她对你的公♥司♥很感兴趣
Do you have any idea why?
你觉得这是为什么呢
Lots of young people are interested in the Kellar company.
很多年轻人都对凯勒公♥司♥感兴趣
It's not that surprising.
这没什么特别的
Do you know why she was researching you guys?
那你知道她为什么要调查你们吗
Or what she might've found out?
还是说她发现了什么
I've put Bolt on it. Don't worry.
我已经让博尔特去处理了 放心吧
I'm sorry, no. And I apologize,
对不起 我不清楚 非常抱歉
But I've got a meeting across town
但我还得出城开个会
that I'm already late for.
我现在已经迟到了
So you don't know what happened to Sally?
所以你并不知道萨莉发生了什么
No, of course not.
不知道 当然不知道了
Take care of it.
解决掉
I only wish I could help.
我很愿意帮忙
If there's anything else, please don't hesitate.
如果还有别的事 请直言
We won't.
我们会的
I think I might have just seen Sally's killer.
我觉得我刚才看到了杀死萨莉的凶手
So Kellar's not a person. It's a company
也就是说凯勒不是个人 而是一家公♥司♥
and it's a contributor to Turner's campaign?
它正是特纳竞选的资助公♥司♥
When we interviewed the CEO, Dylan Stewart,
在我们和公♥司♥总裁迪伦·斯图尔特的
we got a read of this guy here.
交谈中 我们读到了这个人
Who is that? We're not sure,
他是谁 还不确定
but we think that his last name might be Bolt.
但他应该姓博尔特
That's right. I got a clear read
没错 我清楚地读到
of Dylan telling Bolt to "Take care of it".
迪伦跟博尔特说"解决掉"
I never even seen these guys before.
我以前从没见过这些人啊
The Kellar company was Turner's biggest campaign contributor,
凯勒公♥司♥是特纳最大的竞选赞助商
but Sally had no direct contact with them.
但萨莉和他们并没有直接联♥系♥
So, then why would the ceo want to kill her?
那为什么那个总裁要杀了她
It was something she knew.
她知道了一些事情
I saw Dylan on the phone promising to keep her quiet.
我看到迪伦打电♥话♥说 会让她保持沉默
We think that she may have
我们觉得她可能是
剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表