剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表
Well. You know, we're passionate people.
我们都是热情奔放的人 你懂的
So we have our ups and downs.
所以我们也会有高低起伏
You're nothing without me.
没有我 你什么都不是
I made you.
是我一手造就了你
Is that all?
就这些吗
What are you insinuating?
你在暗示什么
I think that’s all for now.
我认差不多了
Here's my card. Please give me a call
这是我的名片 如果你妻子联♥系♥你
if you hear anything from your wife.
就立刻打电♥话♥给我
I will. Just see. She'll be back here any second.
好的 她随时可能会自己回来
This will all just have been another one of her dramas.
这一切都是她搞出来的又一场闹剧
I saw them argue. He was angry.
我看到他们在争吵 他很生气
He was threatening Jewel.
他在恐吓茱薇尔
I say we bring him in and sweat him a little bit.
我们把他牵扯进来 他肯定吓出点冷汗
I don't want to make Becker suspicious of
我不想让贝克怀疑我们是
how we made the leap.
怎么突然跳到这一步的
We need more. True.
还需要更多证据 确实
There's no sign of forced entry.
无强行闯入的痕迹
Yeah. There's some blood over here.
这里有些血迹
That's a passive spatter. She cut herself.
非暴♥力♥的飞溅 她自己割伤的
Or someone cut her.
或是别人割伤她
On this?
在这割伤
And then the blood smeared over here.
然后那里有血迹
Yes. And someone picked up that vase
有人拿起这个花瓶
and... and threw it towards this mirror.
然后砸向镜子
There's some blood down here.
这里也有些血迹
Those droplets are pretty large. Tear-drop shaped.
滴痕很大 泪滴状
You can't get that from cutting yourself on glass.
用玻璃割伤自己是不会出现这种血滴的
Someone threw something at her to create that splatter.
有人扔了什么来造成了飞溅痕迹
Let's test both areas of blood.
这两个区域的血都检测一下
I bet we'll get two different sets of DNA.
我打赌能提取两组不同的DNA
I bet you're right.
我赌你说的对
I know I'm right.
我知道我对
What do you guys have for us?
你们查到什么了
Well, what you see here was not done by one person.
你们看到的这些不是一个人完成的
There were clearly signs of a struggle.
这里很明显有打斗的痕迹
Any witnesses?
有目击者吗
Well we've spoken to almost everyone
我们差不多问了所有的人
and no one seems to have heard or seen anything.
都说没听到看到任何动静
The assistant stage manager was the last person
助理舞台监督是最后一位见到茱薇尔的人
to see Jewel and that was just before 9am.
当时正好早上九点前
And then it wasn't until Toby's girlfriend came in at 7:15
之后直到托比的女朋友晚上七点一刻来
that they realized she was gone.
他们才发现她失踪了
So this could've happened anytime between 9 and 7.
所以事件发生在九点至七点的任何时间
Dev, I need you to check out Micah Canet's alibi.
戴夫 查下弥迦·卡内特的不在场证明
He says that he was in meetings all day yesterday. OK.
他说他昨天一天都见了许多人 好的
You guys found her cellphone? Yep.
你们找到她的手♥机♥了吗 找到了
She texted her friend, Alya. Said she was scared.
她发短♥信♥给她的朋友艾丽娅 说她害怕
I should be on the list.
名单上应该有我的名字
Be right back.
过会回来
Yeah sorry, I can't You sure? No access?
抱歉不能... 确定不能进入吗
What are you doing here?
你在这干什么
My editor's on me. He wants me to file a story this afternoon.
我的编辑要我来的 今天下午交份稿
Look, I can't tell you anything about this investigation.
调查内容无可奉告
I know. But, I can print rumours or you know,
我知道 但我能写些谣言
you can give me something solid to go off.
或者你透露点好情报
Come on, Toby. Can you just at least confirm for me
托比拜托 至少能告诉我
that you're mistaken.
你搞错了
Just, something. Just a little nod of the head.
就透露一点 点个头也行
Tell me I'm right. Honestly, we still don't know.
告诉我说对了 其实我们还不知道
Call me in a few hours. Maybe I can give you something then.
几小时后打我电♥话♥ 也许我能透露一点
But you know what, I have a question for you actually.
其实 我有个问题要问你
Yeah, nice. I see how this is going to work.
好的 我看能不能帮你
Did Jewel ever mention that Micah was abusive?
茱薇尔有提到弥迦虐待她的事吗
No. But honestly, wouldn't be surprised.
没有 但说实话 这并不奇怪
I've been doing a little digging around
我做了一些调查
and there was an incident about a year ago.
一年前发生了一次事件
No charges were laid,
没有提起诉讼
but the police showed up at their house
但在邻居报♥警♥称他们觉得
after a 911 call from the neighbours
隔壁在发生激烈争吵后
describing what they thought was a pretty serious fight.
警♥察♥确实来到他们家
That is very interesting. Thank you.
有趣的情报 谢谢
No, but. Hey! Ever heard of quid pro quo?
等等 有听过等价互换[拉丁语]吗
OK.
好吧
Hey, everything OK?
没事吧
Yeah, yeah. I just, um, I missed you guys.
没事 我就是想你们了
How's everthing going there?
你们都好吗
We're good. She's asleep, hence the whispering.
很好 她睡着了 所以我得小声说话
I figured.
我猜到了
You know babe, we're OK. You don't have to worry about us.
宝贝 我们没事 不必担心我们
Oh I'm... I'm not worried. I just, I miss her.
我不是担心 我就只是想她了
Can't I miss her?
我不能想她吗
Yes. Of course.
当然能
She's here. OK.
她来了 好的
I gotta go. I'll call you later, OK?
我得挂了 过会打给你好吗
Hey, Mich... Yeah?
小米 怎么了
We miss you, too.
我们也想你
We understand this isn't the first time
我们知道这不是第一次
Jewel has disappeared.
茱薇尔失踪
Everyone we've spoken to says she's a bit of a diva,
我们问过所有人多说她摆架子
that she's done this before.
她以前也这么做过
Like I told the officer back at the theatre, yes.
就像我和剧院的警官说的 是这样
Sure, Jewel's demanding, but she's a professional.
确实茱薇尔要求多 但她是专业的
She would never leave so close to a performance, let alone a tour.
她不会在即将演出时离开 更何况巡演
You weren't concerned when you received the text messages from her?
当你收到她的短♥信♥时你不担心吗
Of course I was, but... I don't know.
当然担心 但...我不知道
Jewel can be dramatic.
茱薇尔特别情绪化
"I'm scared, Alya. I think he's done with me.
"艾丽娅我害怕 我觉得他受不了我了
"They're pushing me out."
"他们要赶我走"
What does that mean? Pushing her out?
什么意思 赶她走
Jewel was paranoid a younger dancer was going to
茱薇尔一直乱想有个年轻舞者
come and take her place.
要来取代她的位置
It happens to all of us.
我们都经历过
Was that happening to her? Honestly, um...
那她经历过吗 说实话
since my early retirement I've stayed clear of all the rumours.
自从我提前退休之后我就不管这些流言了
I'm happy to just teach the little ballerinas of tomorrow.
我很满意我只用教小芭蕾舞明日之星
Alright, well, she wrote "I'm scared."
好吧 她写了"我害怕"
What is she referring to? Her husband, Micah?
她是在害怕谁 她丈夫弥迦吗
Possibly. I don't know.
也许吧 我不知道
Don't say anything, Alya. Promise?
什么都别说 艾丽娅 向我保证
Did she ever mention if Micah was abusive?
她有提到弥迦虐待她的事吗
I-- I don't know.
我不知道
Yeah, well. Look, I know this is hard.
听着 我知道这很难开口
She's your friend She's my best friend.
她是你朋友 她是我最好的朋友
We grew up together, we dreamed about dancing together.
我们一起长大 我们一起梦想着跳舞
Well then you should have her best interests at heart.
那你应该知道怎么对她最好
Tell us everything.
说实话吧
Did she have an argument with anyone yesterday?
她昨天有和谁争吵过吗
Possibly Micah?
可能是弥迦
It's possible. Yeah.
可能的
But I didn't see anything.
但我什么都没看到
But he has hurt her in the past?
但他以前也虐待过她
Yeah, he has.
是的
And did she call the police?
那她报过警吗
No. She was embarrassed to look like a victim.
没有 她不希望自己被当作受害者看待
I mean she'd hate that I told you guys any of this.
她肯定不想要我告诉你们这些
She had too much pride.
她自尊心很强
I'll be right back.
马上回来
So it looks like Micah and Jewel own two cars.
调查下来弥迦和茱薇尔应该有两辆车
One of which is a black C-class Mercedes
其中一辆是黑色C级奔驰
剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表