剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表
Who paid for it?
手♥机♥是谁买♥♥的
The people at the Freedom Project gave it to me.
"正名计划"的人给我的
Who?
谁
Mr. Pelc.
派克先生
I know that Murley's a high-profile case for Pelc,
我知道莫利对派克来说很重要
but do we really think he's a killer?
但他会杀人吗
It's worth looking into.
值得查一下
Yeah, well, in the meantime, Pelc got to a judge.
同时派克还要起诉我们
They're reopening Murley's case.
他们打算重审莫利的案子
No, they can't do that. They can and they will,
他们不能这么做 他们会的
and the only support we're gonna get from the IIB is throwing you
联调局会给的支持只会是
and the rest of the unit under the bus.
把你和你们组扔出去承受一切
Come on. With Michelle's record,
拜托 米歇尔做了那么多
this is the thanks they give her?
他们就这么对待她吗
No, this is how they cover their asses.
不 这是他们在自保
We need to clean this up quickly.
我们得尽快搞定
The first thing we need to do is find out what Murley told Pelc,
首要之事应该是查出莫利告诉派克什么
and more importantly, what Pelc did for him.
更重要的 派克为了他做了什么
I'm looking for Mr. Pelc.
我们找派克先生
Thank you.
谢谢
Sergeant McCluskey.
麦克劳斯基警官
If you've come here to try to intimidate us
如果你来是想胁迫我们
into stopping our campaign to free Samuel Murley,
停止为塞缪尔·莫利正名
you're wasting your time.
你是在浪费时间
We know you snuck a phone into the prison.
我们知道你偷塞了一部手♥机♥
Ken, this interview is over.
肯 谈话结束
We have testimony from the guard who helped you,
我们有帮助你的狱警的证词
so we can carry on here,
所以我们可以在这继续
or down at our office, whatever you prefer.
或者带回局里 随你喜欢
The man's cut off in there.
他在监狱里被完全断绝联♥系♥
If we're gonna help him,
如果我们要帮他
we need access to coordinate our strategy.
我们需要和他共同商讨策略
Yeah, would that strategy involve killing an innocent person
那个方案会不会涉及杀害无辜
to cast doubt on Murley's guilt?
好让别人怀疑莫利有罪
Do you know how insane that sounds?
你知道自己的话有多荒谬吗
This organization represents scores of falsely accused inmates.
这个组织代表了很多被诬告的囚犯
If I were to commit crimes to get all of them out,
如果我要靠犯罪帮他们开脱罪名
I'd be the biggest mass murderer in history.
那我就是有史以来最大的杀人魔王
Insane! Grasping at straws.
疯子 抓住救命稻草
I'm afraid any further communication
恐怕我们以后的对话
will have to be conducted through Miss Carnevale.
都要通过卡内瓦尔女士的协助才可以进行
I trust you'll make a note of their accusations.
我相信你会记下他们的不实指控
Well, the IIB is certainly making our job easier.
联合调查局肯定会有助于我们的工作
Please tell me you got something.
希望你读到了一些重要的东西
I think he's telling the truth.
我认为他没有说谎
All right, let's head back to the office--
好吧 那我们现在就回办公室
Let's call it a day, Michelle.
今天就先到这里吧 米歇尔
I think the bad guys can wait. OK.
我认为坏人们可以等等 好吧
You know, I am sorta getting used to living out of boxes.
我现在慢慢习惯住在满是打包盒的地方的感觉
It's kinda romantic.
这样还挺浪漫的
Well, there would be a hell of a lot more romance
如果通往卧室的路整理得清爽些
if we could find a clear path to the bedroom.
那一定更浪漫
Lot to be said for unpacking.
拆行李是件很重要的事情
So, how's Michelle doing?
米歇尔怎么样了
It's one hell of a way for her to return to the job.
她重返工作岗位 挺不爽的
Can we go off the record?
能不能回家就不要再当记者了
Reporter mode: disabled.
记者模式 禁用
Look, all the evidence we're finding,
我们找到的所有证据
it looks more and more like Murley never did it.
越来越倾向于一个结论 不是莫利做的
Brass is looking to throw her under the bus.
上头想要让她去承担责任
Yep, that doesn't surprise me.
这点不奇怪
Organizations protect the organization ahead of its members,
无论组织内的某位成员是如何德高望重
no matter how honourable the member is.
组织总是要把自己的利益放在组员前面
Yeah, well, it's making me rethink my ideas about loyalty,
我要反思自己对忠诚的看法了
that's for sure.
真的
But you were inside his head and you didn't read any guilt.
但你没有读到他任何内疚的情绪
It's great that you're loyal to your partner,
如果你对自己的搭档忠心无二 这很好
but there's a chance Murley really might not have done it.
但很有可能莫利真的没做过
Look, she brought me into the unit.
是她带我加入这个团队
if they're gonna burn her, I can't see myself staying.
如果他们对她不利 我也不会留下的
You know what? That's tomorrow's problem. Are we done?
明日事留到明日再说 我们做完了
Yeah. Good.
是的 很好
The only problem we have now is finding that path
我们现在唯一需要做的
to the bed.
就是一路杀到床上去
What makes you think we'll get there?
你怎么知道我们会到床上去呢
Sorry to interrupt.
抱歉打扰二位的兴致
I, uh, had to go out and get some wall filler.
我刚刚出去买♥♥了点批墙腻子
Wall filler?
批墙腻子
Yeah, yeah, I was putting up a painting upstairs,
我在楼上挂画
and I, uh... kinda made a mistake.
然后我 好像犯了个错误
You made a hole?
你在墙上搞出一个洞
Well, I don't know at what point
我不太清楚
it technically qualifies as a window,
严格意义上来说 应该算个窗户
but, hey, nothing I can't fix with some wall filler
不过只要墙腻子在手 再加大量涂料
and a lot of paint.
哥就没有修不好的东西
I'll be right back.
我去去就回
Mr. Fox?
狐狸先生
No? OK, how about...
不喜欢 好吧 那么
how about your bottle?
你喝点奶 好吗
Are you hungry? No?
你饿不饿 不饿吗
OK, OK, all right, it's OK.
好了 好了 不哭不哭
Just talk to me. What do you want? She's not buying it, huh?
告诉我你想要什么 她不买♥♥你的账
You want to see Daddy? Yeah, let me give it a try.
你想看看爸爸吗 我来试试
Come here, you. What's up, babes? What's up? What's up?
过来 怎么了宝贝 怎么回事
You just want to look around, right?
你就想看看周围 对吧
Yeah, you want to go to the park or something?
你想去公园还是哪里逛逛吗
Are you giving Mom a hard time?
你是不是欺负妈妈了
Look, Mom's under a lot of stress.
乖 妈妈压力很大
It's gonna be OK, babe.
会好起来的 宝贝
You got the right guy.
你没抓错人
Even my partners aren't sure of that right now.
就连我的搭档都不确定是否找对了人
You know, if Murley gets out, my career is over.
如果莫利出去了 我的事业就完了
They're not gonna fire you. No, worse.
他们不会开除你 比开除还糟糕
They'll put me at some desk job with low-priority cases.
他们会安排我处理一些无关痛痒的案子
That's how they deal with their dirty laundry.
他们就是这么对待对自己不利的人
Well, maybe that's not such a bad thing, huh?
或许这样也不是什么坏事
Get you off the front lines, keep you at home a little bit.
你从一线退下来 就能在家里呆久一点
I've worked for 10 years to build my career.
我花了十年的时间去经营事业
I can't just...
我不可能就
throw it away like that.
就这样轻而易举地放弃它
We're here for you, babe.
我们与你同在 宝贝
Any news?
有任何新发现吗
I keep ducking calls from Command,
我一直没敢接上面打来的电♥话♥
but this isn't going away.
但这不是长久之计
If Sandra Perry was targeted for a reason,
桑德拉·派瑞不可能平白无故成为目标
we need to know what it is.
我们要找到其中的原因
We still have no idea
我们现在根本不知道
if or when this killer is gonna strike again.
凶手是否或何时会再次作案
Uh, guys, I think I came up with something.
伙计们 我又找出一些线索
Unfortunately, Michelle, you might not like this.
米歇尔 我恐怕你不会喜欢这个的
I've been checking connections
我一直在试图找出之前三名受害者
of the three previous victims and Sandra Perry.
和桑德拉·派瑞之间的关系
When I ran the credit card purchases,
当我查到信♥用♥卡♥消费记录时
I found that they were all clients of a place called Calla Spa,
发现她们都是一个叫卡拉疗养中心的顾客
and all four of them were getting treatments from the same man,
她们四人都接受过同一个人的理疗
Terrence Fellows. He's the owner.
泰伦斯·费洛斯 他是疗养中心的老板
But if he's been out there for the last three years,
如果他逍遥法外三年之久
why would he start killing again now?
是什么契机让他再开杀戒
That's what we're gonna find out.
这点正需要我们查明
Toby, Dev, you go pick him up.
托比 戴夫 你们去逮捕他
剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表