剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表
and I got a hit of the license plate on a 407 traffic cam.
并且在407号♥道路监控比对到了车牌号♥
Where? Well, the car exited at Wilbur highway
在哪 在往北行驶一小时车程后
about an hour north.
出了威尔伯高速
That was yesterday at 12:30pm.
时间是昨晚12点半
And when did it come back on?
那什么时候开回高速
Well that's the thing. It didn't get back on the highway.
问题就在这 车没开回高速
Well, all that's up there are some cottages and Wilbur Park.
在那里只有农舍和威尔伯公园
Let's get our people patrolling the area.
派人去搜索那块区域
I was actually going to go up there myself.
其实我打算自己去
OK, Toby and I are almost done here. We'll meet you there.
好的 我们这快结束了 一会在那见
The car's registered to Micah Canet.
车是弥迦·卡内特名下的
There's blood stains there and there.
那里和那里有血迹
All four tires were punctured
四个轮胎都爆胎了
which more than likely happened when they tried to enter the park.
应该是那时他们想驶入公园
Park's closed for the off-season,
公园因非旺季关门了
there's spike barriers at every entrance.
每个入口都设有障碍
Well, that explains why the car never made it onto the highway.
那就解释了车为何没开回高速了
So how'd the perp get outta here? Walked? Rode?
嫌疑人是怎么离开这的 走路还是搭车
Who knows? Maybe they had a car parked somewhere close by.
谁知道呢 也许他在附近还有辆车
Over here you can see a small, minute blood trail.
这里有小血滴滴落
That leads up to the river.
一直到河边
These boot prints you see here,
那里的鞋印
they belong to the perp. They go off in that direction
是嫌疑人的 他们沿着这方向
and then they get lost. Ok, can we get casts made of those?
之后就不见了 能靠它做出模型吗
Of course. Yeah. Thanks.
当然 多谢
We found these by the river.
我们在河边发现了这些
A piece of clothing. And a toque.
一片布 还有顶无边女帽
They Jewel's?
是茱薇尔的吗
We won't know until we get the DNA test results back.
得等DNA检测结果出来才能确定
We're still looking for the body.
我们还在寻找尸体
Becker?
贝克
Tell me you found her, McCluskey.
告诉我你找到她了 麦克劳斯基
because the media's hounding me for a statement.
媒体已经在催我发表声明了
Not yet, sir.
还没有
Like it's more than a missing person's case.
这看起来不仅仅是桩失踪案
I think we have a homicide on our hands.
我觉得是谋杀案
Rumours are running wild, Toby.
谣言都传疯了 托比
You've gotta give me something.
你得透露点什么给我
Tia, I've been ordered not to speak to the media.
缇娅 上头下令我不能透露信息给媒体
OK. So then don't say anything.
那不用说什么
You can't get in trouble if you don't say anything. Can you?
只要不说就不会有麻烦 对吧
Where are you going with this?
你要信息做什么
I'm going to make a statement.
我要发个声明
If I'm right, keep quiet. Simple. Here we go.
如果我说中了 你就别出声 多简单
Jewel was abducted from her dressing room.
茱薇尔是从化妆室被绑♥架♥的
And... you found evidence
而且你发现了证据
leading you to believe she was killed.
让你确信她已经被杀了
You heard that from an anonymous source.
这消息是从匿名者提供的
You OK?
你没事吧
I...yeah, I just feel
没事 就是觉得
somewhat responsible if she died
她被杀跟她联♥系♥了我
because she was gonna talk to me.
有所关联
Tia, if it wasn't you, it would have been another reporter.
缇娅 任何记者都可能赶上这事
It's not your fault. I know.
不是你的错 我知道
Go file your story, we'll talk later.
快去写声明吧 我们一会再聊
The boot print found in the park is a men's size 10.
公园里发现靴子印是男性十号♥的
I should have the cast finished in a few hours.
模型几个小时就能做好
What about the tooth?
那颗牙呢
A left central incisor or the top front tooth.
是颗门牙或是前牙
It appears to have been extracted with a blunt force to the jaw.
看起来像是被打到下颌的蛮力打掉的
You can see the crack and the chip right here.
这里可以看到裂痕和缺口
Is it Jewel's? We can't be sure,
是茱薇尔的牙吗 还不能确定
but it does match the DNA found in the park
但它与公园和化妆室里发现的血迹
and in the dressing room. However, if you remember,
来自同一人 而且我说过
there were two sets of bloody prints in that room.
那间屋子里有两个人的血迹
And only one of them is a match.
只有一个与之相配
OK, so if we find out who was in Jewel's dressing room
如果我们找到了房♥间里的另一个人
maybe we find our killer.
或许凶手就找到了
OK, thanks. Let's see what we can get out of Micah.
谢了 看我们能从弥迦嘴里套出什么吧
What the hell's going on here?
这到底是怎么回事
You ask for a sample of my DNA, I said yes.
你们要我的DNA样本 我给了
You keep me locked in this room?
还把我锁在这里
When I asked for an explanation not one person
我要人给我解释一下的时候
can give me an answer.
谁都说不出个所以然
Mr. Canet, please. Have a seat.
卡内特先生 先请坐
I don't have time for this.
我没时间来这套
My tour for Singapore is days away.
新加坡的巡演过几天就开始了
Now where is my wife? What's going on here?
我妻子在哪 到底出了什么事
Mr. Canet you need to calm down.
卡内特先生 你冷静点
We believe that your wife was abducted
我们认为你妻子被绑♥架♥了
and there's a chance that she may have been killed.
并有可能被谋杀了
What? No, no, no.
什么 不可能
Wh-- Sh-- she was, wh--
她...
Jewel disappeared sometime between 9 a.m and 7 p.m yesterday.
茱薇尔失踪于昨天早九点到晚七点之间
Where were you during that time?
这段时间你在哪
I uh. Wh--, I...
我...
I told you, I-- I was with a sponsor.
我说过了 我跟一个资助人在一起
Your assistant gave us your itinerary.
你的助手把你的日程表给了我们
The only thing you had was a meeting with Mr. Bernard Coss
你只在早九点与伯纳德·考斯先生
at 9a.m. Yeah, that's right.
有个会面 没错
Well we spoke to Mr. Coss
我们与考斯先生谈过了
and he said that your meeting ended at 10 a.m.
他说你们的会面十点钟就结束了
We know that you were at the theatre at 5 p.m.
我们知道下午五点你在剧院
So where were you between 10 and 5?
十点到五点之间你在哪
I-- I had lunch. Um, I did some errands.
吃了午饭 做了点事
Is it possible you were with Jewel, in her dressing room?
有没有可能你跟茱薇尔在她的化妆室里
Or maybe you were somewhere you shouldn't have been?
或是你跟某个不该碰面的人
With someone you shouldn't have been with?
出现在了不该出现的地方
Are you having an affair?
你出轨了吗
What? No. No! Of course not.
什么 没有 当然没有
Who's it with?
那个女人是谁
One of the dancers? Maybe Jewel's understudy?
她是舞者之一吗 或许是茱薇尔的替角
No. Natasha.
我没出轨 娜塔莎
Is that who it was? Where did that come from?
是她吗 你从哪知道的
We have sources. I want my lawyer. Now.
我们有眼线 我要找律师
Of course.
当然可以
Oh, one more thing. What's your shoe size?
还有件事 你的鞋号♥多大
10. Why?
十号♥ 怎么了
We'll make sure that you get your lawyer right away.
我们这就去帮你叫律师
Nice work.
干得漂亮
Just saw his reaction when you brought up Natasha.
我看到了你提到娜塔莎时他的表情
It's impressive.
印象深刻啊
Hundreds of dancers
你待了一小会
and you got there in 5 seconds.
就从几百人里发现了他的出轨对象
Yeah well she's someone we should talk to.
我们该去找她谈谈
Yeah I still think we should hold onto him though.
但我们也不能放过这个男人
His alibi is weak, it's the right shoe size.
他的不在场证明不充分 鞋号♥也匹配
He's our prime suspect.
他是我们的主要嫌疑人
But we're gonna need a search warrant for his house.
但我们需要搜查令去搜查他家
We need to find those boots.
我们得找到那双靴子
OK, I'll start the paperwork.
好的 我这就去写文件
OK, great.
太好了
I want a copy of this interrogation video sent to me.
把这次审讯的视频发给我一份
Only me. Got it? Yes, sir.
只发给我 明白吗 好的 长官
Natasha, we know that you are having an affair
娜塔莎 我们知道你与茱薇尔的丈夫弥迦
with Jewel's husband, Micah.
有婚外情
What? No. Who told you this?
什么 才没有 谁告诉你们的
You saw him yesterday, right?
你昨天跟他见面了 对吗
No, it is not true. I was at the theatre.
没有 我当时在剧院
Lying is only going to get yourself into more trouble.
撒谎只会让你惹上更多麻烦
剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表