剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表
Emma, I'm afraid i'm gonna have to leave.
艾玛 我恐怕得先离开了
No, no, no, no.
不不不不
I'm afraid you're staying. You're coming with me.
我恐怕你得留下 跟我走
So he finds out that Harvey has the gold,
他发现哈维藏有金币
he breaks into Harvey's apartment, Harvey comes home,
闯入哈维的住所 哈维回来
there's a confrontation,
与他对峙
and he ends up killing him before he can find out where it is.
他在获知金币的所在处前错手杀了他
Right, right, right. He gives the letter to Emma,
没错 他把信交给艾玛
hoping that she'll be able to figure out Harvey's puzzle.
希望她能破解哈维的谜题
There's a wrinkle, though.
可是还有个疑惑之处
Sam insisted that Harvey didn't own any property,
山姆坚称哈维没任何产权
but I got a read of him with the deed to a property
但我读到他看了哈维的
that Harvey owned. Dev's checking it out right now.
产权转让书 戴夫现在在查
And his will didn't mention anything about it.
但他没有在遗嘱中提及这点吗
Maybe he was trying to hide something and forged the will.
也许他想隐瞒什么 伪造了遗嘱
Toby was right.
托比说对了
Harvey did own property.
哈维的确拥有不动产
He bought it through Sam,
他是通过山姆买♥♥入的
had it registered to a numbered company,
注册在一家编号♥公♥司♥名下
but I was able to trace it back to Buddy Carver.
但我查到这实则归于巴迪·卡弗名下
Maybe the gold coins are there. The secrecy makes you wonder.
也许金币就在那 交给你去琢磨吧
Well, it's easy enough to check out.
要去查看非常容易
It's the same place he's been living in for the past 25 years.
就是他住了25年的地方
That's Oz's building.
奥兹的大楼
I'm gonna give him a call.
我给他打个电♥话♥
Hang on a sec, OK? Sure.
等一下 好吗 好的
Toby, what's up?
托比 什么事
Tell me you didn't know that
别告诉我你不知道
Harvey owned your building. what?
你那楼的产权在哈维名下 什么
I had to deal with a property management company.
我是通过物业管理公♥司♥接洽的
Are you serious?
你说的是真的吗
Yeah, man, he owned the place.
是的 大楼是他的
Maybe he didn't want anyone to know. Did Emma know?
也许他不想让其他人知道 艾玛知道吗
Hey, Emma, did you know your dad owns my building?
艾玛 你知道我这楼的产权在你♥爸♥名下吗
What are you talking about? Yeah, she doesn't know.
你在说什么 她不知道
Look, he may have hid the gold coins somewhere in there.
他可能把金币藏在楼里的某处
Geez, this is... this is a lot.
天啊 信息量太大了
Sit tight, I'll call you right back.
耐心等着 我马上打给你
OK, thanks.
好 谢谢
Hey, hey, hey, where you going? To the pub.
你去哪里 去酒馆
What? Toby said for us to stay put.
什么 托比叫我们待在这里
I can't sit here anymore, Oz.
奥兹 我坐不住了
I need to get my life back,
我要回到我原来的生活
and finding those coins is the only way that's gonna happen.
而找到那些金币是唯一的办法
You can stay here,
你可以留在这里
or you can come with me,
或者跟我来
'cause I'm going.
反正我都会去
Just...
就...
Ugh, OK!
好吧
You knew who Buddy was and where he lived.
你知道巴迪是谁 住在哪
You figured that he had the coins.
你得知他有金币
He caught you looking for the gold, so you killed him.
他逮着你去找金币 所以你杀了他
Why would anybody
怎么会有人
kill the one person who knew where the gold was?
把唯一知道金币所在处的人杀了
'Cause you knew there was a clue in the letter.
因为你知道信里有线索
All you had to do get it to Emma,
你只需要把信交给艾玛
and hopefully she would lead you to it.
希望她能帮你找出来
The only way that was gonna happen was if Harvey was dead.
只有哈维死了你才能这么做
I didn't kill him! Then who did?
我没杀他 那是谁干的
I don't know where! Honest!
我真的不知道在哪
Someone found out that you knew
有人发现了你知道
Buddy was Harvey, didn't they?
巴迪就是哈维 对吗
Where are you getting this?
你怎么知道的
Look, we wanna help you out here, Sam. He killed Harvey.
我们想帮助你 山姆 他杀了哈维
You might be next.
下一个可能就轮到你了
He tracked Harvey down through the coin dealer.
他通过金币经销商追查到哈维
And then he phoned Harvey and that's how he got to me.
他打给哈维 进而找到了我
And you told him about the letter.
然后你跟他说了信的事
II didn't exactly have a choice. Who is he?
我别无他选 他是谁
Well, you're in it now, aren't you?
你有份参与 不是吗
Twenty years of my life on this case.
我花了20年的时间在这案子上
I'm gonna need something more than a cheap ass pension
我需要的不止是一笔低额退休金
to show for it.
作为回报
It's the FBI guy, isn't it?
是那个联邦探员 对吗
He told me he was gonna ruin me if I didn't help him.
他说我不帮他他就会毁了我
We gotta get him into protective custody stat.
我们需要对他进行保护性拘留
I need to call Oz. OK.
我得打给奥兹 好
Hey, you think we've looked around long enough?
我们找的时间够长了吧
I mean, there's nothing here. We should go. No!
这里什么也没有 我们走吧 不
"Hit the target and I'll see you soon".
"击中目标 我们很快会见面"
It has to mean something!
肯定有它的含义
Where would you hide millions' worth of gold coins?
你会把价值数百万的金币藏在哪
The lease agreement.
租赁合同
What is it?
那是什么
He placed this weird clause in the lease agreement.
他在租赁合同里加入了奇怪的条款
Where is it here? "Alterations."
写在哪了 "装改协议"
"Tenant may renovate
"依照建筑条例"
according to building code, with one exception:
"承租人可进行装改 但有一点除外"
do not alter the dartboard cabinet."
"别动圆靶柜"
So you found it. Congrats.
所以你们找到藏宝处了 恭喜
Oh, it's OK. Mark Benson with the FBI.
别怕 我是联邦调查局探员马克·本森
I've been assisting the IIB with their investigation.
我一直在协助联合调查局调查
I was undercover at the time.
我当时在执行卧底任务
Surprised they didn't tell ya.
没想到他们没告诉你们
Yeah, me too.
是啊 我也是
You're just in time.
你来得真是时候
We think we might have found where Buddy's treasure is.
我们可能找到巴迪的藏宝之处了
That's great work! So?
那太棒了 那么
Where's the target?
藏在哪里呢
Just gonna take this phone call.
我先接个电♥话♥
It's Toby. Probably wants to tell me you're here.
是托比 可能是要通知我你来这儿了
Now, you see... I can't let you do that.
很遗憾 我不能让你接这电♥话♥
Put the phone down.
放下电♥话♥
Alright, thanks, babe. Call you later.
好吧 谢了 宝贝 晚点打给你
So, Oz and Emma left my house.
奥兹和艾玛不在我家
He didn't leave a note, he's not answering his cell.
他没留下便条 也不接电♥话♥
Dev, can you trace his cell?
戴夫 你能追踪他的手♥机♥吗
Yeah, not a problem.
好 没问题
Why the hell would they leave the house? He knows the danger.
他们为什么会离开 他知道有危险
He wouldn't leave without a good reason.
没有特别的理由 他是不会离开的
Maybe someone forced him.
或许是有人逼他离开
OK, I got him.
我找到他了
It looks like his cell phone's at the pub.
看来他的手♥机♥在酒吧里
We're on our way. Corporal, scramble some backup.
我们马上出发 下士你去安排后援
So, uh, how'd you know we were here?
你怎么知道我们在这里
I've been following the only one
我一直在跟踪
who could lead me to Harvey's stash.
唯一能带我找到哈维藏宝处的人
Now, let's see what's behind that dartboard.
现在 让我们瞧瞧圆靶柜里有什么吧
Oh, I'm not supposed to move it, it's... Do it.
我可不能动它... 打开
Oz! OK.
奥兹 好吧
You killed my dad for a few gold coins?
你为了几枚硬币 杀了我爸爸
Five million in Spanish gold doubloons, sweetheart.
那可是市值五百万的西班牙金币 宝贝
And judging from the way your father lived his life,
从你♥爸♥爸的生活状况来看
I bet most of it is still in there.
我猜大部分金币还在那里
OK, I'm sorry, this thing's not budging.
抱歉 这玩意一动不动
Put some muscle into it!
多使点劲
Whaaaat?
什么
It's my clock!
我的钟
That's the treasure my dad was talking about in the letter.
那就是我爸爸在信中提到的宝藏
He knew I wouldn't care about the coins.
他知道我不在乎那些硬币
剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表