剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表
You're untouchable.
你就是幽灵
Hello? Hey Adam, it's me.
你好 亚当 是我
I need you to get Carrie. And you two need to go somewhere safe, okay?
我要你带上卡莉去个安全的地方
And you guys need to stay there until you hear from me.
待在那里等我消息
What's going on?
出什么事了
It's a case.
因为一个案子
I'm just afraid that it might spill ove to you and Carrie.
我只是害怕可能会波及到你们
This isn't good, Mich.
这样很危险 米歇尔
I'm gonna fix it though, I promise you.
我会解决此事的 我保证
Yeah.
好吧
Let's go. Let's go.
走吧 我们走
I've been pretty busy since you've been back, guys.
从你们回来我就一直在忙
And it seems pretty certain
而且我现在很确定
that Aldine's associate did the shooting.
开枪的人是阿尔丁的同伙
I checked with Metro
我和城警确认过
and nobody has a hit on him for months.
已经几个月没人见过他了
Ok, so this whole thing's had me a little bit paranoid
这件事简直让我开始疑神疑鬼了
so I ran a sweep of the office.
所以我就把整个办公室检查了一遍
I found one of those little buggers under each of our desks,
我发现每个人桌子下面都有窃听器
including becker's office.
包括贝克的办公室
The phones, the computers?
电♥话♥和电脑呢
Phones are all tapped.
电♥话♥都被窃听了
Anything not tappped is my computers
唯一没被监控的就是我的电脑
since I recoded the firewalls.
因为我重编了防火墙
What about the securit footage from the garage?
那车♥库♥的监控录像呢
Yeah.
这里
I found it. I checked it out.
找到了 我看了一遍
You remember that van that pulled out and disappeared?
还记得那辆开出来就消失的货车吗
Yeah.
嗯
Look what happens after they leave.
看看它离开后发生了什么事
Unfortunately the video's a little bit low-res
可惜视频分辨率太低
for me to I.D. her from.
没法识别身份
When I read Griffin I saw him give her a new identity
我读格里芬时看到他给了她一个新身份
in the name of Alice Merton.
叫做♥爱♥丽丝·默顿
Alice merton.
爱丽丝·默顿
Ok, let me check it out.
我去查查
If we don't get a break here, I mean,
如果我们调查不出结果
the judge is gonna make us pay.
法官一定会让我们好看
You're not saying we give in?
你不是建议我们放弃吧
No.
不是
But that's exactly what it's gonna look like.
但那正是我们要做出的假象
I want to know who shot at me.
我要知道是谁向我开的枪
We believe it was one of Aldine's people.
我们认为是阿尔丁的手下
You kw what? While we're on the subject,
既然说到了这事
what were you doing there with Maynard?
不如你告诉我们你和梅纳德在那干什么
That's not your concern.
和你无关
If you're involved in something like this,
如果你真被卷入了这种事
you need to let us know.
你应该告诉我们
What is this, corporal? Some kind of interrogation?
你这是干什么 下士 在审问我吗
Your friend Maynard is dirty
你朋友梅纳德是有罪的
the sooner you come to terms with that,
你越早坦白
the sooner your problems will be over.
你的麻烦就越小
You know what, get the hell out of my office.
滚出我的办公室
Ok, it looks like the room is clear of listening devices,
看来屋里没有窃听装置
but, I really can't be sure about the phones.
但是电♥话♥就难说了
Great.
很好
We're gonna find a way through this.
我们得想个办法
We're gonna get our lives back.
我们要恢复正常的生活
Griffin assumes that I've made my decision.
格里芬以为我已经做了决定
So that should buy us a bit more time.
所以这应该能为我们争取点时间吧
I looked into the shooter's name that Toby got from Griffin:
我查了托比从格里芬那里弄到的枪手名字
Alice Merton.
爱丽丝·默顿
Now she's registered in all of the systems,
所有系统里都有她的记录
but the address is totally bogus.
但是地址完全是伪造的
So she really is a ghost.
看来她真是个幽灵了
Not quite.
不完全是
The image quality from the surveilnce photo from the garage
车♥库♥监控录像的视频
was too low-res for ficial-rec.
分辨率过低所以没法做面部识别
but I was able to use the photo from her fake ID
但是我可以用她假身份证上的照片
to find that her name is Renee Rucka.
找出她的真名是芮妮·卢卡
Age 33.
33岁
Top student in her class
班里的优秀学生
in both high school and her police academy.
不管是高中还是警校
But she left halfway through her last year
但是去年她突然肄业了
and just sort of fell off the map.
然后行踪全无
More like she was Cherry-picked,
看来她是在执法系统中为人熟知前
recruited into Griffin's organization
作为优等生被选中
before she was known to the rest of the low enforcement community.
进了格里芬的组织
So this is Griffin's enforcer.
所以她就是格里芬的执法者了
So now we just have to find this ghost.
那我们只要找到了这个幽灵
Yeah.
好的
Hi.
你好啊
So...
就是...
What's going on? Something's come up,
怎么回事 出了点事
and there's been a threat made against all of us.
我们大家都有危险
So we gotta be extra careful these next few days.
所以这几天我们都得加倍小心
Ok. Can you tell me what it is?
好 那你能告诉我是什么事吗
There's some people high up who are taking
有些位高权重的人在试图
the law into their own hands.
滥用职权私自定罪
And they're gonna stop anyone who gets in their way.
无论是谁阻碍了他们 他们都会铲除
And that would be you. That would be us.
而你要阻碍他们 是我们
We're going to do everything we can to take care of it.
我们会竭尽全力处理好这件案子的
Everything's gonna be ok.
不会有事的
Promise?
你保证
Yes, I gotta go.
我保证 先失陪了
Whoa, Dev. My life is research,
戴夫 我一直搜索东西
but this is not your garden variety search engine.
但比不上你常用的搜索引擎啊
It's tunneled into the IIB Mainframe.
它是连着联调局的主机的
I actually have it tricked out so it's full clearance
其实我弄了个小把戏 所以它有
two levels up from the deputy commissioner's office.
高出副警监两个等级的权限
Wow, that's incredible. Way above me.
太不可思议了 比我强多了
Corporal. Excuse me.
下士 失陪一下
Look, we really don't know how far up the chain this thing.
我们不知道这事牵扯范围有多大
We don't know who we can trust, if anyone.
我们不知道能相信谁
最高机密权限
韦斯特布鲁克有线电视
Griffin and his people don't know that we know about the bugs.
格里芬和他的手下不知道我们对窃听器知情
We can use that.
我们可以利用这一点
You mean, feed them even more false information?
你是说 给他们更多假消息
Yeah, we bait a trap and take down whoever comes out.
对 我们设一个圈套 逮谁就拿下谁
If they don't take us down first. No one lives forever.
只要他们没先拿下我们 没人能永生的
Let's get back to the office.
我们回办公室吧
See if we can put on a good show.
看看我们能不能演一场好戏
Hey, look, maybe you should go to your mother's
听我说 在这事结束之前
until this blows over.
你先回你妈妈那里
Careful. Alright. Super careful.
小心点 好 会千万小心的
Logan. Yup. See ya babe.
洛根 来了 回头见
You got into Dev Clark's computer,
你偷偷用了戴夫·克拉克的电脑
the most secure computer on the planet?
那可是全世界最安全的电脑啊
It turns out the Westerbrook cable...
我发现韦斯特布鲁克有线电视
It's a front for an ex-federal agent
是一个退役的联邦探员
who specializes in helping people disappear.
帮助人们消失的幌子
I had the phone number. The question is, should I use it?
我记下了手♥机♥号♥码 问题是 我该用吗
The answer is yes.
回答是要用
Yes. A resounding yes.
用 毫无疑问要用
I mean we got this far, didn't we?
我们都查到这里了
Yes?
喂
You don't...you don't know me, but I need your help.
你不...不认识我 但是我需要你的帮助
You provided services to a woman in Auburn about 4 years ago.
你四年前为奥本的一个女人提供了服务
You've got the wrong number.
你打错电♥话♥了
We don't provide services in that area.
我们的服务没覆盖那个区域
剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表