剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表
Well, I've run the photo
我用这张照片
through every level of facial recognition.
做了各种面孔识别
And?
然后呢
And...nothing,
然后...什么也没查到
'cause the guy's not in the criminal systems.
因为这人根本就不在犯罪系统里
OK, well, let's, let's bring in Alphonse,
好吧 那问问阿方斯吧
show him the photo and maybe he can ID the guy.
给他看看照片 也许他能认出这个人
Alphonse was telling the truth. He didn't know who the guy was.
阿方斯说的是实话 他不认识这人是谁
What about the money?
那钱怎么办
No. We fingerprinted everyone
不 我们要给每个
who touched the money in the locker room,
在更衣室碰过钱的人采集指纹
including Alphonse.
包括阿方斯
And the rest were just from the original drug bust.
剩下的就是最初贩毒那人的
Not the money from the locker room.
不是更衣室里的钱
The money our mystery man paid Cindy.
而是神秘男人给辛迪的那笔钱
Let's see if Alex can pull a print.
看看亚历克斯找出指纹来没有
I found 2 sets of prints on this bill.
钱上发现了两组指纹
One is Cindy's and the other... is running now.
一组是辛迪的 另一组...现在在查
Let's hope he's got a record. I set the search wide
希望有他的记录 我扩大搜寻范围
to include all government agencies that collect prints.
包括各个政♥府♥机构收集的指纹
Looks like we got a match.
看起来我们找到配对了
It's from the American Border Services.
是美国边境服务局的信息
He was printed while crossing the border. Our guy is one...
过边境的时候收集的 这个人是...
"Anthony De Souza."
安东尼·德·索萨
As in Detective Theresa De Souza?
就像特丽萨·德·索萨
The detective who busted the Sangres gang?
调查洛桑泽斯集团的探员
Should be seeing as Anthony is her brother.
看起来安东尼是她弟弟
OK, so this is just a theory right now,
现在还只是个假设
but all along we were thinking
但一直以来我们都以为
it was Los Sangres who stole the money back.
是洛桑泽斯集团偷回了那笔钱
Well now, it's looking like it was the officer
而现在 看起来是个警官
who booked it in the first place.
一开始就锁定了这笔钱
Theresa De Souza. Yeah.
特丽萨·德·索萨 对
No. I've worked cases with her.
不可能 我和她合作过很多案子
She's solid police.
她是个可靠的警♥察♥
That may be, but her brother is well connected.
也许是 但她弟弟和这事有关
Doesn't mean she is.
那不代表和她有关
Dev found out that she was logged into the system
戴夫发现在证物箱被解码的时候
at the same time the box was recoded.
她登陆了系统
Coincidence. Maybe. Maybe not.
巧合罢了 也许是 也许不是
Couldn't it just have been
就不能是
Theresa's brother doing all this without her knowledge?
特丽萨的弟弟背着她做了这一切吗
Maybe he got access to her passwords,
也许他弄到她的密♥码♥
logged into her account, and he recoded the logs,
登陆她的账户 然后解码了记录
and she had nothing to do with any of this.
这一切都与她无关
Yeah, I guess anything is possible,
是 这都有可能
but I still think that we should bring her in.
但我还是觉得应该找她来问问
I know this is your first case with the IIB,
我知道这是你在联合调查局的第一个案子
and this could blow back on you. It is a big risk.
但这可能会使你引火自焚 这很有风险
Bring her in. Let's talk to her.
找她来吧 和她聊聊
She'll be here in 2 minutes.
她两分钟之后到
What's going on, Becker? What am I doing here?
怎么了 贝克 我在这儿做什么
Theresa, we have evidence
特丽萨 我们有证据表明
that connects your brother to the stolen cash.
你弟弟和被盗赃款有关
What? No. That can't be.
什么 不可能
Listen. You come in, you talk to someone.
听着 你进来然后和个人说话
We got him on camera, Theresa.
我们拍到他了 特丽萨
He's got someone on the inside helping him out.
他找了内部的人帮他
He hired someone on the outside to pick it up
雇了外面的人去取钱
and he contacted the football player
他还联♥系♥了足球运动员
to make the deal to throw the game.
给钱让他踢假球
You're his only link in the Force.
你是他在警方这边唯一的联♥系♥
Are you trying to say I had something to do with this?
你是想说我和这事有关吗
Listen, if I can fix the game,
听着 要是我能把比赛搞定
everything I owe them will disappear, OK?
我和他们就两清了 好吗
Theresa, I need this.
特丽萨 我需要这笔钱
You find out he was in trouble
你发现他有麻烦了
so you... you help him out?
所以你...你帮他了是不是
No. I already told you.
没有 我已经告诉你了
Alphonse was suspended.
阿方斯被停赛了
The game's in the fourth quarter. The Titans are winning.
第四季比赛 泰坦队赢了
The guys that your brother owed the money to,
你弟弟欠钱的那个人
they've already placed bets. They're gonna lose everything.
他们已经下注了 他们输掉了一切
Your brother's a dead man walking.
你弟弟是将死之囚
Letting us help you is his only chance
让我们来帮你是他唯一
of getting out of this alive.
活命的机会
Theresa, you have to start talking to us.
特丽萨 你得告诉我们
The bookies he owed,
他欠钱的赌徒
Guns and Gangs have been building a federal case
枪♥支♥帮派组那边已经对他们
against them for 18 months.
已经立案18个月了
They weren't gonna throw away the case on some two-bit bust.
他们不会因为这么点赃款就放弃案件的
I couldn't get them arrested.
我不能让他们被逮捕
What? So you come up with this idea
什么 所以你想出
of giving them the money from your bust?
把你缴获的赃款给他们的主意
You act like this was an easy decision.
你说得这好像很容易似的
To throw away my life like this, my career?
这样丢弃我的人生 我的职业生涯
You think I wanted to do any of this?
你以为我愿意这样做吗
Then why?
那为什么
Because he's my family, that's why.
因为他是我的家人 这就是原因
I had no choice.
我别无选择
I had to make a move or Tony...
我得采取行动啊 要不然托尼
They would have killed Tony.
他们会杀了托尼的
So I took the money out of lockup.
所以我从证物室拿出了钱
I knew it wouldn't kill the case.
我知道这不会毁掉案件
I already had the confession from the drug dealers.
我已经有了毒贩的供词
It was just icing on the cake.
这原本也就只是锦上添花的东西
It was a victimless crime.
这是无受害者犯罪
So you recoded the evidence boxes.
所以你打开了证物箱
Tony owed close to 500 grand.
托尼欠了接近50万
200 grand wasn't gonna cover it.
20万都补不上
So he paid off Alphonse,
所以他雇了阿方斯
and they gave the tip to the bookies.
他们给了赌徒小费
He was gonna double his money.
他会把钱双倍赢回来
Tony would have been free and clear.
托尼本应该没事了的
Where is Tony now?
托尼在哪
Our uncle died a few months ago.
我们叔叔几个月前去世了
He had an old auto body shop that we can't sell.
他有家旧的车身修理厂 我们卖♥♥不了
McCluskey, go around the side.
麦克劳斯基 绕到那边去
Logan, you're with me.
洛根 你和我一起
IIB! Open up!
联合调查局 开门
Go.
开门
Hey, Becker! He's got a gun! He's in there!
贝克 他有枪 他在这儿
Give me the gun!
把枪给我
You don't want to do this, Tony.
你不想这样的 托尼
You don't want to shoot a cop.
你不想射杀♥警♥♥察♥的
Drop it! Now!
把枪放下 立刻
How did you know he had a gun? Gut instinct.
你怎么知道他有枪 直觉
I... I didn't know you were cops.
我不知道你们是警♥察♥
I thought you were here to kill me.
我以为你们是来杀我的
Lucky for you. We're not.
算你走运 我们不是
I got a feeling they are.
我猜 他们应该是
Get him to the car.
带他上车
Go running on left. Ok.
你从左边埋伏 好
Becker?
贝克
Take him. I got this.
这个给你 我来搞定他
Face down! Face down.
脸朝下趴着 趴着别动
You're still breathing?
你还活着吧
Yeah, yeah, yeah. Good.
还好 还好 那就好
Get up! Up!
起来 来
You ok? Yeah.
你没事吧 没事
剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表