剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表
Ok well the boot casts take Micah off the table.
靴子排除了弥迦的嫌疑
Now without him or Natasha, who does that leave us with?
去掉他和娜塔莎 还剩下谁呢
Another person in the park weighing under 120lbs.
另一个在公园 体重在120磅以下的人
I think we need to speak to everyone in that troop again.
我们需要重新盘问一遍那帮人
When Jewel contacted Tia,
茱薇尔联♥系♥缇娅的时候
she mentioned something about corruption, right?
她提到了贪污受贿对吗
Maybe this goes back to the company.
或许这事又牵扯回到公♥司♥
Yeah. I'll speak to Tia. Ok.
对 我去和缇娅谈谈 好
Look Mich, she's lifting her head for the first time. Miss you.
看 米歇尔 她头一回把头抬起来 想你
Hey. How was your day?
你今天怎么样
It was ok. What about you? Any, any breaks?
还好 你呢 有突破吗
Look.
听着
I know that you brought us the case
我知道这案子是你给我们的
and that you have a job to do just like the rest of us.
你也有工作要做 跟我们其他人一样
But you can't tell me anything about the case,
可你不能透露任何案件信息
I know the drill.
我知道规矩
That doesn't mean you can't tell me if you know something.
这不代表你不能告诉我你知道的事
Honey, if you want intel from me, it's gonna cost you.
亲爱的 如果你想要我的情报 可是要花钱的
Honey, are you extorting me?
亲爱的 你这是在敲诈我吗
Well, this is what you get
这就是你把工作
when you mix business with pleasure babe.
和娱乐混为一谈的代价 宝贝
What do you want? An exclusive.
你想要什么 独家新闻
Done. Only after the case is solved.
可以 只能在破案后
Deal.
成交
Ok, I got something. I went to see Susan Gollnow today.
好 我有发现 我今天去见了苏珊·格尔瑙
The head of the board.
董事会主席
It was the way she spoke about Jewel.
她谈论茱薇尔的方式有问题
Like, she seemed to imply she was dirty.
就好像她暗示她有问题
I don't know but, maybe you'd want to read her.
我不知道 可你会想读她的
'cause she's definitely hiding something.
因为她绝对有事隐瞒
That's a good tip. Thank you.
这是条好建议 谢谢
Don't forget. Quid pro quo.
别忘了交换条件哦
You will get the exclusive.
会给你独家的
Good.
很好
I'm so sorry to keep you waiting.
抱歉让你久等了
Ah! no, no problem. Please sit down.
没问题 请坐
I just have a few more questions about Jewel.
我只是还有点关于茱薇尔的问题
There's really nothing I haven't already told the police.
我知道的都告诉警方了
Well you see, I'm more curious
你看 我更好奇
about your relationship with her.
你和她的关系
Our relationship?
我们的关系
Couldn't have been better.
再好不过了
Unless you count the fact she made my life hell.
除了她把我的生活搅得一团乱
See, 'cause I heard that there's some animosity
你看 我听说你们俩之间
between the two of you.
有点过节
What? Don't believe everything you hear, Mr. Logan.
什么 别信传言 洛根先生
Dancers like to talk.
舞者就爱说闲话
Jewel was a kind, compassionate person.
茱薇尔是个宽容 有同情心的人
See, that's not consistent with what I've been told.
看吧 和我听说可不一样
I'm not sure what to tell you,
我不知道该跟你说什么
she was loved by everyone.
所有人都喜欢她
You get Alya out,
你把艾丽娅弄下来
or I'll have you kicked off the board immediately.
否则我就立刻把你弄走
Good night!
晚安咯
Then I guess my information about Alya King,
那看来我所得知的关于她最好的朋友
her best friend, is wrong.
艾丽娅·金的消息 是错的了
Alya? What did you hear about her?
艾丽娅 你听说她什么了
Just that jewel got her pushed out.
只是茱薇尔把她赶下来了
No. Not true.
不 不是这样的
Susan, I understand your hesitation.
苏珊 我知道你在犹豫什么
We're just trying to find out what happened to Jewel.
我们只是想知道茱薇尔到底出什么事了
Everything helps.
任何事都可能帮到我们
Alya had been prima ballerina
艾丽娅做首席芭蕾舞演员
for less than a year.
还不到一年的时候
And then jewel forced my hand.
茱薇尔就迫使我为她做事
And you just listened to her?
然后你就听她的
Jewel had the board of directors in her pocket.
茱薇尔身后有董事会撑腰
She was going to have me kicked off the board
如果我不让她做领舞的话
if I didn't agree to make her the lead dancer.
她会把我踢出团队的
Was Alya aware that Jewel was behind it?
艾丽娅知不知道是茱薇尔让你这么做的
I don't know, Mr. Logan.
我不知道 洛根先生
Maybe?
可能吧
Alya king. Maybe she found out that
艾丽娅·金 她也许发现是茱薇尔
Jewel Got her removed as prima ballerina and wanted revenge.
害她做不了首席的 所以想要复仇
They were best friends, right?
她们是最好的朋友 对吧
She probably had access to her car, her home--
她有可能接触到她的车 她的房♥子
Yeah, and guess who just happens to own a cottage
没错 你们猜是谁恰好在距离抛尸地点
about 30 minutes away from where we think the body was dumped?
大约30分钟路程的地方有个小别♥墅♥
Alya King. Let's go pick her up.
是艾丽娅·金 我们去把她带来
Did you find anything? Maybe.
你找到线索了吗 可能是吧
This looks pretty fresh. Is that rubber?
这看着像是新的 是橡胶吗
It's probably the boot. What's this?
这可能是靴子 这是什么
It's a piece of fabric from Jewel's costume.
是茱薇尔戏服上的一块布
No. I, I know jewel
不会 我 我了解茱薇尔
And she wouldn't push me out.
她不会把我弄下去的
It was all Micah, he's the one who forced me out.
是弥迦 是他逼我退出的
But you still blamed Jewel, didn't you?
但你仍然责怪茱薇尔 不是吗
No. We were best friends.
没有 我们是最好的朋友
Yes, I was a little bit jealous.
好吧 我是有点嫉妒
But prima ballerinas come and go
但首席本就变换不定
I had my time and it was over.
我当过 后来我又不是了
Do you spend much time at your cottage?
你在别♥墅♥呆的时间多吗
Sure, it's been in my family since I was a kid.
当然 我小的时候它就是我家的
What does my cottage have to do with anything?
我的别♥墅♥怎么了
We found traces of jewel's blood
我们在你的壁炉的炉灰里
and some of her clothing burnt in your fireplace.
发现了茱薇尔的血迹和一部分衣料
What are you trying to say?
你想说什么
Did you kill her?
是你杀了她吗
No!
不是
Oh my God, they think it's me.
天啊 他们觉得是我
Where were you that day, Alya?
你那天在哪儿 艾丽娅
No one at the ballet saw you 'til 3pm.
三点以后 舞团里就没人见过你了
I w--, I w--, I was at home.
我在 我在家里
Can anyone confirm that? No.
有证人吗 没有
I never hurt her. Not ever.
我从来没伤害过她 永远不会
I swear I didn't kill her.
我发誓我没杀她
Ok.
好吧
Alya is telling the truth, she didn't kill Jewel.
艾丽娅说的是实话 她没杀茱薇尔
You're kidding me, right?
你们逗我呢吧
She's got the motive.
她有动机
She's the right weight to make those footprints in the snow.
她跟留下脚印的体重也吻合
She's got no alibi and the boots and Jewel's clothes
她没有不在场证明 而且在她的别♥墅♥里
were found burnt at her cottage.
还发现了茱薇尔衣服和靴子的焚灰
I understand how this looks.
我知道看起来很像是她做的
But I've got a feeling that she didn't.
但我有感觉她没杀人
Feelings don't convict criminals.
感觉不能证明犯人是谁
Evidence does, Logan. And it's piled up against her.
证据可以 洛根 它们全都指向她
So make the arrest. Please.
所以请逮捕她吧
You know, Tia. I, I love that our relationship
知道吗 缇娅 我很高兴我们的关系
has gotten to the point where you feel just like,
已经发展到了这种高度
super comfortable just setting up shop here
就是这店开在这儿 然后你彻底
and using my gastro-pub as your home office,
把我的美食酒吧当成你的家庭办公室
but you look like you're with the board of health or something.
但是你看着特别像是卫生局的
You know what I mean?
你明白吧
I know, I'm sorry oz. It's just, I'm just trying
我知道 对不起奥兹 我只是
to find a break in this story.
我只是想找出这个事情的破绽
She was convinced that the ballet company was dirty,
她坚信那间芭蕾公♥司♥是很卑劣的
but I haven't found anything.
但我还没发现任何线索
Ok, well, I can't really offer you a break in the story,
好吧 我没法真的给这事找个突破口
but how about a break from the story?
但我可以给它加个幕间休息
剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表